Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I wish he stayed with the show for a longer time! He definitely did work his magic.

Episode starting in 10mins :) Looking forward to it. I thought it looked like a balanced episode but alas it hasn't made everyone happy.
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Would my dad stop changing the channel!!
*Reemz* thumbnail
I LOWED Mindblowing Moti aunty ka scene with Behnas! Their expressions especially their 'He-llo' was so cutely funny!!

Haww Pj, tell him episode acha che!
-Pj- thumbnail
As much as I love CSI, I wanna watch behna. He changed it during Viren and Jeevika hall scene and cut my behna scene.
-Pj- thumbnail
By the way didn't Jeevika wear green bangles during her wedding?
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I loved the episode.. well balanced.๐Ÿ˜ƒ. 

I loved their expressions.. and hello to Mindblowing aunty .. my goodness precap is scary .. Mannu kahin problem mein na fas jaaye

but disappointed with the friday precap jiska bartha banaya 

I thought of making a post on Maanu watching the precap.. i was so excited to see a tinge of pain in Mannu's eyes in Friday precap when Virat said they can't meet until marriage ...but hell man... they showed something else๐Ÿ˜•
*Reemz* thumbnail
They've done that before Munniji with Behnas too and Vireka I think. Pata nahin kyun why they do that :/
Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
GM guys! Late Lateef asusual but WOW this 17th AT is rocking!!! Thank You Munni Ji for an amazing effort, Neha for dialogue compilation & title suggestion, Ridz for sigs I believe, & anyone else that I have missed! Hearing good things about the episode but might have to wait till wed to them due to exams :( But a great way commence anniversary on new AT! Congrats sisters :)
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

They've done that before Munniji with Behnas too and Vireka I think. Pata nahin kyun why they do that :/

yeah I remember, when VV broz were talking about Mannu's cancer...while the sisters were in Hrishikesh after roka... they changed the precap 

but aisa kyun karte hain ...๐Ÿ˜•