Mohit Malik...not Mohit Malhotra-Article

RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Mohit Malik...not Mohit Malhotra to play a fashion guru in Suvreen Guggal

Mohit Malik

Channel V's Suvreen Guggal – Topper of the Year, produced by 4 Lions Films has taken an interesting turn with Suvreen (Smriti Kalra) deciding to take up the fashion designing course organized at the DPSC. A certain section of the media had earlier reported about Mohit Malhotra essaying the role of the fashion guru in the show.

However, Tellychakkar.com has now got to know that it is not Malhotra, but Mohit Malik who will be essaying the above mentioned role (well…some scribe missed the plot… we guess). Malik will be the new man in Suvreen's life who comes in as her fashion mentor, Rehan Charles – a fun-loving, positive personality.

Mohit who essayed the typical urban character of Abhimanyu in Star Plus' Pratigya plays the completely contrasting character of the fashion guru here, who is very much stylized when it comes to his looks and mannerisms.

When contacted, Mohit Malik confirmed to Tellychakkar.com saying, "Yes, I will be playing the role of Rehan Charles in Suvreen Guggal."

Mohit we hear has started to shoot and his entry sequence will be aired in tonight's episode (1 October 2012).

For the uninitiated, Tellychakkar.com had earlier reported about Pulkit Sandhu, Hitesh Bhardwaj, Madhu Sneha entering the show as well.

Watch this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what ...this is so surprising yaar

Edited by kaveriw2008 - 11 years ago
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well..he looks handsome yaar! 
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
ya but he will more older than suvi and yuvi ...
akshayR thumbnail
but i have seen him sometimes earlier in serials..i don't know where ..but yes he's one awesome personality plus perfect person to jealous yuvi 😉
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing..😊
kaveriw2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayR

but i have seen him sometimes earlier in serials..i don't know where ..but yes he's one awesome personality plus perfect person to jealous yuvi 😉

ya he looks so cute 

sometime i feel like he is devil ...
akshayR thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

ya he looks so cute 

sometime i feel like he is devil ...

One thing that is good here is that he is a positive character coming but now i seriously want to look at a TellyBuzz article regarding this to clarify about the upcoming story they told earlier
kaveriw2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayR

One thing that is good here is that he is a positive character coming but now i seriously want to look at a TellyBuzz article regarding this to clarify about the upcoming story they told earlier

ya same here