Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
res
omg...who is this rohit..??? n who was d other girl
was she one,jiske sath he was gona make out...
 kyun tudpa rahi ho appy... 😆
n oh god poor arnav.. he's hell confused abt his feelings... 
bt great update... 👍🏼
Edited by gmsk - 11 years ago
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Appy it's awesome :) i loved it so so so much... Whole part was amazing:) precap is really scary but i think ASR will not let anything wrong happen to her... :)
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...Arnav truely cares about Khushi...Its Rohit's end if Arnav hears him talking about Khushi like that...Looking forward for the next update and thanks for the PM
awaww thumbnail
* hyperventilates* I can't believe you updated so fast and it's made me so happy. Please don't let Khushi get raped by some creep, she doesn't deserve it yaar. I can't wait to see what Arnav will request of her. I feel sorry for Arnav, I know how it feels when someone you like likes someone else and decides to share it with you. Eagerly anticipating the next one! 
Black_Paradize thumbnail
updated my comment on page 32
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
who the hell is that...
keep ur that thig within ur pants infront of khushi..
otherwise arnav will let u even have that thing!!!
sorry for being vulgar...but seeing these type of cheap men ..i can only say this
and arnav u better take care of ur khushi...

Appy why Khushi is still saying Pulkit is her love of life...I am sad on this...last part i thought she is not exactly in love with Pulkit...wht happened??

Thanks for quick update...Please carry on quick updating...
Edited by newyork2012 - 11 years ago
farishta12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ohh wow awesome chapter! ;)

sman2195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!

Holy...can't find words yaar!! What the!! So many twists and turns!!! One sentence... Iss dark story ka kya naam doon??

Roshni? Rohit? Kaha se tapak pad rahi hain yeh log? How r they related ASR??? ASR is already confused with his feelings over having Pulkit in Khushis life! Does he need more majnu??? Chalo, lets see where it head towards???

Yes after reading the teaser, i was kinda stalking it Update ke liye thank u ji!!!

Read the text below. That was my statement after reading the teaser. But couldn't post it due to Internet connection failure 🤢

Appy yaar,
Cliff hanger of his guest house and a teaser??! Kya yaar...itne dard kyu de rahi hain yaar??? Yeh Kon se paap o saajha de rahi hoon?? Lol!!!

That chapter was full of suspense..need answers..roshni? Gul? Related?? How and why did khushi get to the guest house?? Hoping u will update tonight :)
I will check tomorrow morning...if not, going to chase u with laddus..lol!!!!

Hope u like laddus...otherwise u will have to serve the consequences

😆 😛

anarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
not so scare, but it's good that pulkit is getting better and rohit's entry will make him realize how ipmortant khushi is for him...update soon..