Frequent Posters

Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks selvi mwahhh..can't wait to see what you produce selvi😉
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sanchi & Mehak discussing about camping..

Mehak- kitna mazaa aayega .. humne apne bahut hi cute dresses pack kiye hai.. bahut masti karenge.. 

Sanchi-haan yeh hamari pehli camping hai GTPU ki bahut masti karenge..

Indu with his gang of boys😆

Indu- arrey gudduwa tumri bhabhi ji bhi jaa rahi hai camping me.. hum toh jayenge hi.. kahin konu tumri bhabhi par dore daale toh sasuri ke aankhen hi notch lenge

Guddu & co- Camping ma toh bada maza aayega aap bhabhi ji ke saath kachu waqt bhi bita sakte hai uuu kaa kehte hai quality time..

Indu blushes☺️

Camp
At night,
I- arrey tumri bhabhi nazar nahi aa rahi.. haaye kya hoga.. unka chehre dekhe bakair dil me chain nahi aata

Gang of boys ask him to sleep and says "bhaiyaji bhabhi so rahi hongi"

Somethings strikes in Indu's head..

Sanchi is sleeping in her tent,
Indu to his friends- chalo shuru ho jao..

Gang of boys start dancing😆 haraka baraka sharaka😆... and suddenly sanchi gets up because of all the noise around,,, she sees the shadow dancing .. she tries to wake up mehak but shes tired of trekking and sleeping ver well.. doesn't get up..🤣

Sanchi walks up few distances nearing the shadow but as she closes the shadow dissappears..
she comes out of the tent.. 
shes very scared.. she think it is some ghost.. suddenly her sherni voice becomes very low😆

sudddenly she sees something moving towards her and starts running and screaming and comes across her huge built handsome young man.. indu singh and hugs him tightly.. and he enjoys the hug and doesn't leave her.. then suddenly she pulls back embarrassed.😳

then she tells him everything and he says ohh aap toh MODERN ZAMANE KE HAI AUR BHOOT WOOT PER WISHWAAS and laughs at her.. accha thik ahi hum hai toh kaa gham hai aapko😉
( indu from inside is smiling and enjoying it that his wish for seeing her is fullfilled.. and it was him who planned all this)..😆

and both of them spend the whole night together laughing and sharing their few funny memories😆

Next scene- INSA in Library (library is suddenly locked and they are trapped inside and nobody notices them as its the end of the day)😉
Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know its bad... had headache and couldn't come up with anything .. kindly bear..😆 am sorry faisa.. 
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh woow it's really good hahah it Indu is the best👏

At the end of the day INSA both head out to the library so that Indu could help Sanchi find a book on her new work..
I: Sanchi what new work have you dragged me into 
S: oh shuush you always complain, now help me find this book please
I: ji..as it is, iv'e become your puppet these days
S: awwhh thats coz you love me
I: pfshhtt keep dreaming
S: indu why do you always say that
They both get in to a really heated argument at the back of the library that they dont even hear librarian close the doors 
S: waht was that sound
I: i dont know, lemme go check...umm Sanchi ji voh we kinda, might have maybe been locked in
S:WHAT!!!😭 How am i gonna get home now
I: dont worry..me huna, besides theres no other way out until morning. Come on lets find  a spot to sit
Indu goes and takes Sanchi with him to sit by the heater.
S: you know this is kinda, besides we hardly get time to spend together
I: hmm someone's being romantic today
S: (she blushes) oh shuush you know im right though 
They both cuddle up next to each other and spend the rest of the night talking to each other, talking about the funniest and the saddest moments in their life. They even share a kiss or two heheh☺️

Next Scene: theres a snake in the house and the mathurs and the tiwaris start running around 🤣
Edited by Faayey - 11 years ago