SwaRon OS- the cute anniversay

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
SwaRon OS - The cute anniversary 

the sales girl was fed up of the the guy making her search even the tiniest piece of jewelry
"Sir r u sure u wanna buy something?" she was p*ssed off
"huh... y did u ask that?" the guy replied politely

"it seems u are here to reject anything and everything we show u" she said trying to catch her breath

"I need something that looks pretty on my wife and these all are just not worth her beauty. her beauty will make them look much more good than what they are at present and I want something that enhances her beauty and matches her beauty" he said dreaming about her

she brought a box, she was breathing heavily, as she had to run n search for jewelry that would be accepted by the guy
she said, "Sir this the only thing left in the showroom that u haven't rejected"
she opened the box and there was the best in front of him

but he was still confused
he thought for a while

abhi bhi soch raha hai... God!!! yeh bhi reject kar dega... jab sab reject hi karna hai toh 5 hrs se mere sarr par kyu khada hai... aur toh aur mujhse hi tandav karvaye jaa raha hai she thought
she was about to close the box when he said, "wait.. this is perfect... please pack it"

finally she sighed
he took the packet and rushed out of the store

I know she might be still mad at me but what do I do I cant take it when anyone dares to speak a word against her

*flashback*

the guy held the collar of the other, the girl came n stood next to him
"leave him... you cant create a chaos here" she said trying to make him calm
"no way... no one dares to talk ill abt my gal" he announced and punched him hard on his nose
the girl took him away from there but she started her work of scolding him and he like a small kid kept on hearing her
naah.. he was drooling at her... whatever she does has only one effect on him... making him fall more for her

she looked up at him and there he was with his geeky smile
"do u even realize what were u going to do"
"I was always loving u n will always do" dreamily
she hit his head n said, "I am talking abt the chaos u were making by messing up with that jerk"
"see u agree (pointing his finger) that he is a jerk.. so he definitely deserves that"
"just, just grow up. stop messing up with people for no reason"
"for no reason" he said in disbelief "u think talking ill about not enough as a reason for me to kill that bl**dy " he said holding her arms with his hand
she was horrified yet mad at him. She freed herself from his grip and ran away. He followed her calling out her name but it was of no use she soon disappeared from her sight

*flashback ends*

he entered his house and found the main hall messed up as if some tornado has hit his home-sweet-home. He gathered courage and entered their bedroom, same was the condition as of the main hall. He saw her coming towards him with a flower vase in her hand as if she is gonna hit him with that, he closed his eyes tight and covered his hands on his face so as to protect him
but nothing happened he shot his head up to find himself in the main hall with everything at its place. what? I was day dreaming?

He moved towards his room gulped the lump of saliva expecting a highly frustrated wife. he unlocked the door and peeped inside. After learning about the peaceful environment he tip=toed inside and found her leaning, with both her hands rested on the railing

she is quite? seems this is a warning alarm for the future trouble. He thought
he made his way to the balcony and gathered her in his embrace resting his chin on her shoulder and holding her gently yet possessively
"sorry" that's what she said as soon as she realized it was him
he pinned the strand of hair and asked "for what?"
"for everything I did. for pushing u away, for those stupid fights and even for letting out all my anger on u even when I know that u are not at fault. But its just that I am scared of not keeping up to ur expectations" she was cut
"when did I say u dont match up to my expectations?"
"yeah u don't but I do understand that I can never love u with the intensity that u show" she said being disappointed

"so u wanna love me with the kind of intensity I show for u?" he asked with a mischievous smile playing on his lips to which she simply nodded. "so love me" he said making her face him, cupped her face leaving her confused. He whispered something in her ears to which she shots up her head and mouthed a no
 "come on. I am sure u can"

before leaving the room he said, "be ready to love me. I am not gonna leave u wify, not that easily. I'll be right back in 5 minutes" she was dumb-folded.

he came back just to find the room dim-lighted with fragrant candles and the room smelt more ofher. His smile widened thinking about it.

He switched off their mobile phone. switched off cell phones=no disturbance in romance

he heard the washroom door open and turned back to find her ready to seduce him. she didn't had to try much as he gets seduced as n when he has one look at his angel

"do I really need to do this?" she was hesitating to which he nodded as if he was helpless.
he pulled her close by her waist and whispered in her ears "u have already done it" and kissed her ear lobe, she could feel the butterflies in her stomach

he planted wet kisses on her jaw line, he kissed her forehead, eyes, nose and then aimed onto her lips. She closed her eyes giving him the approval while he gently took her lower lips and nibbled it but didn't kiss her, he was playing with her, teasing her but didn't make it long for last as he knew if she gets mad at him it will be difficult for him to manaofy her.
he kissed her to the earnest as if there's no tomorrow but backed off when he saw the clock striking at 12 leaving her puzzled

he got the box and said," HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHARON"
"u remember?"
"as if I can forget this day ever" he said with a smile and gestured her to open the gift. She was amazed to find such a beautiful gift for her. all she could utter was "wow"
"its beautiful but not as much as u" he said while making her wear it
"thank you" she said with glittery eyes

"wont u wish me" he said raising his eyebrows
"sorry but I didn't get a gift for u" she said pouting like a kid
"in that case I can manage with u" he said eyeing her from top to toe. she blushed at his intense gaze and there he continued with his romantic gift ever

this is my first work ever on SwaRon so please do lemme know how was it

Don't know why but I didn't like it much. God knows what made me post this

anyways please suggest a title

*NO PMs For this particular OS*

with love
Shenz

Edited by -shenz- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Res

unres

Wowww amazing os shenz!!!:):)
Lllooovvveeeddd ittt!!!:):):)
Edited by aishu3003 - 11 years ago
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow amazing os
loved it
ShenzK thumbnail
seems to be the worst thing I had attempted
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pms kyun nhi bheje gaye the??? 🤔
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyansh24

pms kyun nhi bheje gaye the??? 🤔

coz hardly any of u read swaron n yes yeh mujhe itna accha nahi laga pata nahi likha hi kyu😕
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res..
unres..
good one..the whole set-up was kinda-cute. also i loved the part where sharon confesses and tells swayam that she over-reacted. poor salesgirl had to do really hard-work for impressing the customer**. it was nicely written. keep up the good work. and do PM me your further works.
Edited by swaron_d3 - 11 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
sapna tu kabhi bhi unres nahi karti... jab unres nahi karna toh res hi kyu karti hai
tejukor thumbnail
Wow amazing i just loved it...really nice work...plz keep writing n give us such nice stuff...thanks...
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os !!
very nicely written.
the whole os was adorable :D
totally loved it
plzz do write more on swaron...