Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay! To get this clear first that I'm not bashing gurmeet no hard feelings for him, I'm happy with his winning!  ! I was supporting  rithvik but nevertheless if gurmeet won coz he has improved as a dancer and he has been there since the start so I don't wanna bash him and stuff! But I honestly wanted rithvik to win or if not win then at least be the 2nd! But wow!!! Rashmi took the second position!! What a joke this was! πŸ˜‘ HOW!!!!!! She wasnt even in the top 3 , she was eliminated but then Isha opted out so she was back !! She didn't get enough. Votes to be in the top 3 then how come did she stood up being the 2nd! I don't know what this was!! Honestly!! Rithvik deserved it much more then her!!! She maybe a good dancer and versatile but compared to rithvik she wasn't that good!! I swear JDJ needs to realize the audience is not a joke they aren't dumb! Yesterday she. Had not enough votes to get in the top 3 and today she had so many votes that she even left rithvik out! WHAT!! Are you kidding me rithvik was a better dancer then Rashmi! (My opinion) I am sorry for this much anger but congrats to Gurmeet πŸ˜Š But for me rithvik was 1st but if not first the At least second!! But okay...this show has ended I'm not watching the next for sure rigged show again!! People wasted their time voting for nothing!! πŸ˜³ 
Congrats Gurmeet πŸ˜‰ 
And Rithvik you rock! πŸ˜ƒ
I am again sorry for being this angry but because it's the last episode of JDJ I just let it all out πŸ˜³ I am not a fan or hater of Rashmi I have loved her acting and she had done a great job in Zaranach ke dikha! So please don't think I'm try na offend any of rashmis fan! This was just my opinion! 

Just my opinion no bashing at me please! I just had to share my views! But this show has ended so peace πŸ˜Š  But season 5 Jdj has disappointed me a lot!  But again getting it clear I have no hard feelings for gurmeet I loved his and ragini's scenes though we didn't get to see a lot of their chemistry but I loved seeing them together ;)

PEACE😊
Edited by SGPianShehreen - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well ritvik and rashmi could be better dancers but reality is guru is dancer who progressed from non dancer .I am sure at one point it will be unfair to match and underestimate anyone ability in martial art if they have to learn in 2 hours if put against guru.   I am sure as compared to Gur uthey should win if they are in close performance.
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
no offence dear u r free to xpress ur feelingz

yup v happy Gc won ..thxx to ALmighty n shampadiii n Gurmeet😳

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 11 years ago
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SGPianShehreen

Okay! To get this clear first that I'm not bashing gurmeet no hard feelings for him, I'm happy with his winning!  ! I was supporting  rithvik but nevertheless if gurmeet won coz he has improved as a dancer and he has been there since the start so I don't wanna bash him and stuff! But I honestly wanted rithvik to win or if not win then at least be the 2nd! But wow!!! Rashmi took the second position!! What a joke this was! πŸ˜‘ HOW!!!!!! She wasnt even in the top 3 , she was eliminated but then Isha opted out so she was back !! She didn't get enough. Votes to be in the top 3 then how come did she stood up being the 2nd! I don't know what this was!! Honestly!! Rithvik deserved it much more then her!!! She maybe a good dancer and versatile but compared to rithvik she wasn't that good!! I swear JDJ needs to realize the audience is not a joke they aren't dumb! Yesterday she. Had not enough votes to get in the top 3 and today she had so many votes that she even left rithvik out! WHAT!! Are you kidding me rithvik was a better dancer then Rashmi! (My opinion) I am sorry for this much anger but congrats to Gurmeet πŸ˜Š But for me rithvik was 1st but if not first the At least second!! But okay...this show has ended I'm not watching the next for sure rigged show again!! People wasted their time voting for nothing!! πŸ˜³ 

Congrats Gurmeet πŸ˜‰ 
And Rithvik you rock! πŸ˜ƒ
I am again sorry for being this angry but because it's the last episode of JDJ I just let it all out πŸ˜³ I am not a fan or hater of Rashmi I have loved her acting and she had done a great job in Zaranach ke dikha! So please don't think I'm try na offend any of rashmis fan! This was just my opinion! 

Just my opinion no bashing at me please! I just had to share my views! But this show has ended so peace πŸ˜Š  But season 5 Jdj has disappointed me a lot!  But again getting it clear I have no hard feelings for gurmeet I loved his and ragini's scenes though we didn't get to see a lot of their chemistry but I loved seeing them together ;)

PEACE😊

I agree with your each and every word! I too was supporting Rithvik. Gurmeet winning was most likley as he would get most votes, colors probably wanted Rashmi winning as she is colors bahu,but she wasn't getting votes as the last few epis have proved as she has been in bottom two and twice the other person has opted out, first Bharti then Ishaa...Hence Gurmeet wins public happy and Rashmi comes second Colors happy!  I mean come on she has been in bottom so much and all of sudden she is second...πŸ˜•
I have no probs with Gurmeet's win...yea I wanted Rithvik to win but hey thats life...koi baat nahi happy he made it to grand finale...
sorry to Rashmi/Guru fans if your offened but that was not my intention.
Rithvik will always be the winner for me...big and better things await him! keep rocking Rithwik!
Edited by krutiv100 - 11 years ago
Awesome2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree ! Rithvik deserved to win the show ... if not atleast 2nd place !
DianaPrince thumbnail
I think that JDJ is a popularity based show not a dance based one.

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Jhalak Dikhlaja is a popularity show and I understood it in first season when Mona although danced horrible but won the title against sweta who was a great dancer. 

This season the winner GC is quite good if I compare the previous season winner but the problem is that this season there are some great dancer who danced better than GC.

But GC worked hard really well for this show and got several perfect scores, staying from day one without any injured or favoritism from anywhere or never gave any excuse for any performance so down to earth person and for those reason I really wanted to win him JDJ5...