pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Gurmeet Wins Jhalak!

TNN | Sep 30, 2012, 03.35PM IST
inShare
Read More:Rashmi Desai|Punar Vivah|Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa|Gurmeet Choudhary
Gurmeet Choudhary
With the grand finale taking place tonight, (30th September 2012), the much awaited wait to announce the winner of Colors TV's popular dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has finally ended!

The Three finalists-Gurmeet Choudhary,Rashmi Desai and Rithvik Dhanjani were hot contenders to win the trophy, but Gurmeet Choudhary led the way with his huge fan following. Both Gurmeet and Rashmi Desai made it to the top two and Gurmeet was finally declared the winner of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5.

Although Rashmi and Hrithvik were tough completion for Gurmeet, his fans proved how much they clearly loved him.
Many a times on the show, during the entire four months, Gurmeet's performances have been shaky in many instances but his fans have always come to the rescue.

Gurmeet who debuted in 2006, tasted success in 2010 with the show Geet - Hui Sabse Parayiwhere he played the character of Maan Singh Khurana opposite Drashti Dhami and after that, he catapulted to fame overnight! He currently plays the character of Yash on Zee TV's popular show, Punar Vivah.

Winning Jhalak goes on to prove that Gurmeet is truly the most popular male actor in the TV industry! Congratulations to Gurmeet Choudhary! You've surely made the judges, fans and your wife Debina.

Edited by pkaur92 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats to gurmeet n to rashmi..
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats Gurmeeet..proud to b Gurmeetian
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats GC... πŸ‘

i feel you truly deserve this... you stayed from start and improved very well in dancing (which i really didnot expected)πŸ‘πŸΌ
I felt you are the right person to win if Isha is not there and i am happy you win πŸ˜Š

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

o teri...RD is the 2nd runner up πŸ˜­ πŸ˜”

anyway congrats to gurmeet for winning the tittle...

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
How is the winner already declared if the grand finale is going to be aired live? πŸ€”
aditibd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
heartiest congrats Gurmeet...u did it...always feel so proud to be ur fan...:)
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Forget the winner being announced way before the finale is shown live. I am more concerned with RD being the 2nd runner up because up until the last elimination/withdraw from the competition Rashmi was mostly always in bottom two/three and now suddenly when it comes to Grand Finale RD is 2nd runner up and Rashmi is 1st runner upπŸ˜•?

Baat kuch samajh nahin aai. Did Rashmi's supporters finally wake up or did RD's supporters forgot to vote?

Gurmeet is really popular among teens (not talking about large voting-fanbases but just popularity) so I guess his win was somewhat expected considering the winner is gonna be based on votes only, or not votes-only?

JDJ5 one confusing reality-show
!
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

congats gurmeet😊

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Gurmeet-Choudhary-wins-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa-5/articleshow/16612500.cms

here is another article about the winner and congo to gurmeet and samphaπŸ₯³

Thanks for the info.
Now I can skip the finale πŸ˜†