Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: RizArshi

Chapter 17:

What a fiery kiss it was. Loved the bold Khushi. And seriously Arnav was scoring her while they were in the middle of a kiss that passionate? Is he a man or what? ðŸ˜† That part was hilarious. Its funny how Khushi was avoiding him or at least tried doing so the whole evening and now she is the one to complain that Arnav has ruined their romantic moment. Arnav wants Khushi to trust him but he is not sure himself whether he will be able to keep her trust intact. He will of course try not to break her trust. But they are helpless against their desire. Lets see if he indeed succeeds to do that.

@bold & blue: I am ROFLing .. 🤣 .. I am sure Khushi can answer!
Omoraboti thumbnail

Chapter 18:

Beautiful chapter. I loved every bit of it. They have opened up themselves to the other unknowingly seeking the other's support. Their desire now is just not about being together physically. Its much more than that. They have taken a step forward in their relationship which they are still to realize. Truly beautiful 

Thanks. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜³

I personally feel this chapter is one major turning point of the story. It is the first time they have connected with each other at some other level .. seeing beyond the desire that have kind of blinded them .. and also have kept them bound. The next chapters are heavily built on this connection.
Edited by Omoraboti - 10 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail

Chapter 20:

Well that was HOT no doubt. I so loved the nervous Arnav. It was fun watching him all nervous. Even these small things matter to them. If she was not important for him, why would he care whether she liked his cooking or not? The thought he has put into ensuring Khushi's comfort is commendable. Even after all the signals from Khushi's side to go ahead, he stopped himself with great difficulty so that they don't regret it later. He definitely earned her respect there. I absolutely loved Khushi torturing Arnav the way she did. Its not everyday we get to read about Arnav in this condition ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† Loved it 

Told ya! Madam is not going to let him rest! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

A nervous Arnav .. A chasing Arnav .. A "tortured" Arnav .. A desperate Arnav .. you will get more in this story. This story is about both of them growing up in a growing relationship .. it is more than just feeling the pull and giving in. I hope I can do justice to the plot I had had in my mind when I had started writing it. ðŸ˜Š
Omoraboti thumbnail

Chapter 21:

Does he not realize why did he bring her home to meet his family? Why did he feel the need to bring her home if he was not interested in a life long committed relationship? He should give these questions a thought. Loved this chapter a lot. It was different from all the previous ones. Loved Anjali-Khushi banter and an embarrassed Arnav of course 😆 He admired the picture Khushi and Anjali created and wants to see that picture again and again. Think ASR why is that so. 

And here is the classic one: Till now they have done a lot more than kissing but as soon as they step in to Shantivan voila here comes the interruption ðŸ¤£ But Anjali is smart enough to understand something is cooking between them. Mami's charging was insulting but Arnav took the charge. If only Arnav understood what his mami was planning I guess he would've agreed to marry Khushi then and there. Off to read Nani in action ðŸ˜ƒ

RM is jinxed .. bas! No kissy missy in RM until you are married! ðŸ˜‰

In the show .. remember .. even their second SR went without a kiss? 
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

RM is jinxed .. bas! No kissy missy in RM until you are married! ðŸ˜‰

In the show .. remember .. even their second SR went without a kiss? 

There is a reason why Arnav installed the multimedia system in the firm house ðŸ˜‰ Remember he said "Main ghar pe yeh sab nehi kar sakta tha" 
Omoraboti thumbnail

There is a reason why Arnav installed the multimedia system in the firm house ðŸ˜‰ Remember he said "Main ghar pe yeh sab nehi kar sakta tha" 

Arnav Singh Raizada and his shaatir dimaad .. 😆

Khali tahole amar mon e edik odik dour dei na .. ðŸ˜†
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Chap 15 - 18 - Superb updates ðŸ˜Š
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Chap 19 - 21 - Awesome ðŸ˜Š Khushi gonna meet Naniji will read it tomo ðŸ˜Š
Lovely_Bajwa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!
Plzz update soon!
sahada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
=O missed 3 whole chpts??!? when did you update!?!?
O the story has progressed soo beautifully!! Impeccably and marvelously (X Arnav's realizations of his feelings n love n the meaning of ths relationship is incredibly heartwarming (X And they're progressing (X so so uplifting n refreshing!!
And aaawee the last ch n last bit All smiles n giggles n blush n super awed!!
Brrrillianttt writing n story O!! I've missed dearlyyy!!!
update sooonish PLEEEASE..