FareWell Thread .. ! ! =)

Posted: 11 years ago
So, I think the forum will end in two to three days. So before this forum locked, I want to say something to you guys... ðŸ˜†

Yes, I am Pentaminous. used to be a BRAT of this forum but from yesterday I became a DHak Dhak Madhuri member of this forum ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Thanks to u guys who voted for me and made DHAK DHAK (heartbeat) of this forum.. I m so touched and literally thankful to u guys who voted for me in that category.. ðŸ˜ƒ

Second, Yes I m here to apology.. I know, I tease many many members (specially GCians) so guys please I m really sorry if any of my post hurt u aur became irrelevant to u.. Please accept my apology as it is a game so likes and dislikes are necessarily.. Nobody has the same point of view. ðŸ˜‰

Third, thank you so much for all my friends of this forum (jinho ne meri haan me haan milayi) ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† I really love u all (V.I.P, Munna, Chandramukhi, Vibha, Chocobear, ANMMT, bhavya, Rowdiest, HelloHiByeBye, Khooshborat, SalmanGirl) especially and all Isha fans... I love u guys seriously.. I hope u all r in my buddylist so we can scrap ourself ðŸ˜ƒ especially Tabeer Ayaan i teased u alot so i m really very sorry ðŸ˜ƒ

Ok Guys Take care and I wish u all the best of luck in your life ahead! ðŸ˜ƒ As it is my last TOPIC of this season and I wont open any thread in night because i prefer Indo-Pak match more then JDJ ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Plus Congrats to all Gurmeet Fans its time for u guys to celebrate ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
THE show is coming to an end! A great Journey! Soorry for all What I did Penta!
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yay thank you penta ...for counting me in your frndlist ...I will surely miss all of you from salman isha AT You ..Chandu ...ayesha ...rebel ...not taking some names like divya, nadz n fatima as they are on FB ...i wud not have survived here without the AT members n hope to see you guys on other forum ...if ill get someone honest enough on BB than ill jump over BB forum for sure ...HONEST 😲 in bigg boss 😆 ...there is always one contestant that caught my eyes season to season ..Take it sameer or mahek ...
I will miss the forum ...specially Defending salman part 😆 I am glad he choses to do jhalak again ...after all that happnd ... i have doubt weathr he will do it again 🤢 got to see some magical perfrmances ...ill always cherish ...isha ye tune kya kia 😆 its very disappointing n sad to see their bonding end lyk this ...but thats wat lyf is ...everything happns for a reason ...May both salman and isha gets success in watever they do ...Love salman ...
A bid adieu to Jhalak dikhla jaa season 5 😃
Hi fi penta ill also watch India pak match ...as not at all intrested in finale ...who is winning n whoz not 😉 ASTALA VISTA 😊

Edited by salmangirl - 11 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well farewell to all
Cant put down everyone names long list, few I can remember is, u penta, munna, nishu, chandu, thabs, guruthebest, nadz et all u brought me out to speak out more. 😆, and varsha u are one girl whom I knw il can talk about sal,...

Goodbye all n see u in bb
I am so glad to have joined this forum. It was full on masti and dhamaal excluding some sadists and inhumane individuals.

I loved interacting with my friends in Isha AT and on the forum. There were many good discussions, too bad they used to get overshadowed by childish tantrums.

All my friends (Nadz, Ayesha, Varsha, Nishu, Penta, Rebel, Godfather, Aji, Khushi, Maria, sowie if I missed any which I am sure I did), to all of you a big 🤗 And I shall definitely see most on BB6 or keep in touch via PMs/Scraps

I also got the live demo of the saying on this forum: "Don't argue with an idiot, she will drag you down to her level and beat you with experience" So after that live demo it was useless to argue with the hater of the forum. Also reminds me of someone's Siggie: If you are going to talk behind my back, you are in a good position to kiss my a** 

The worst of all were the members wishing Isha's other hand to be broken and her to die. No words can describe such inhumane thoughts 🤢🤢🤢 I hope they fix their attitude before they get married or big problemo ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

P.S: Forgot to mention, thanks for making me the "Rithvik" of the forum, I appreciate sensible people and their good taste ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

Well farewell to all
Cant put down everyone names long list, few I can remember is, u penta, munna, nishu, chandu, thabs, guruthebest, nadz et all u brought me out to speak out more. 😆, and varsha u are one girl whom I knw il can talk about sal,...

Goodbye all n see u in bb

24/7 😆
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks penta for this farewell thread...

We started with fighting and later ended up being frnz... Hope we continue in Bigboss...tooo

tabeer thanks for knowing u here in jdj but don't worry soon will land in punanrvivah...
She has become one of memorable frnz
And thanks to all our gia frnz and roopal and tanni and gk for being supportive and always listend to me and helped when needed ...

And a sweet hug to karan wahi fans... They were so sweet members ...in jdj just like karan wahi...

Rithwik fans... Don't worry rithwik have created a own fan base and i have never loved any MJ act other than him... Ek ladki bheegi bhaaghi si...

And Congo for the deserving loving win of GC...

And as always wanted gia, gurmeet and pratyusha in finale... But it did not happen... As happy gurmeet did it... And lifted the trophy...

So i am happy to say JDJ forum added me a good friends in my Buddylist

and some 3 grrr ppl in my hitlist

two were already from saathiya forum... One from here... Big grrr to them.. If wanna know than pls visit the slam book once again...

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was nice interacting with you and many other members in the forum... Thanks for the happy times!! Alvida till we meet in another forum 😊
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhavya

Thanks penta for this farewell thread...

We started with fighting and later ended up being frnz... Hope we continue in Bigboss...tooo

tabeer thanks for knowing u here in jdj but don't worry soon will land in punanrvivah...
She has become one of memorable frnz
And thanks to all our gia frnz and roopal and tanni and gk for being supportive and always listend to me and helped when needed .

And a sweet hug to karan wahi fans... They were so sweet members ...in jdj just like karan wahi...

Rithwik fans... Don't worry rithwik have created a own fan base and i have never loved any MJ act other than him... Ek ladki bheegi bhaaghi si...

And Congo for the deserving loving win of GC..

And as always wanted gia, gurmeet and pratyusha in finale... But it did not happen... As happy gurmeet did it... And lifted the trophy...

So i am happy to say JDJ forum added me a good friends in my Buddylist

and some 3 grrr ppl in my hitlist

two were already from saathiya forum... One from here... Big grrr to them.. If wanna know than pls visit the slam book once again...

thxuu bahvya

m sooo happy GC won bt ths forum gave me a frnd lik u always been soo supportive

soorryy to whom i fought bt its just can't hear blahh blahh abt GC ...bhavya ps do come there n meet em there will miss u lik hell ...INSHA ALLAH will try to catch up u on BB6 forum...Gurmeet Roocckkkedd thxx to almighty

Penta ..u n me fought alot bt end up lik frnds thts too good 

alll b happy always bubye

Thxuuu Gurmeetianz for ur love n suppoort towards me n GC..😃