CAN SOM1 TELL THE STORYLINE PLEASE!!!!!!!

kumkum_001 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys, i dont watch tbjk, but it seems really interesting, so we might start watchin it but till then can som1 plz tell me the storyline.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan (TBJK) is based on the interesting concept of true love and reincarnation. Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan revolves around Khushi (earlier Muskan), Aryan and Durga.

aryan and muskann were in love and one day she was getting married 2 sumone else so aryan and her run away and a truck hits them and muskann dies and then aryan is so despressed tht he calls her sprirt and tells her to take a second birth, so she says yes.................and then tells him where and when she going to be born so he goes there but thye say tht no girl is born in the family, and later tht day a girl is born and they name her khushi

aryan gets married to durga and khushi is being brought up , but khushi is different form evryone and her family knows tht and khushi does bad things to durga and ppl, this guy, guruji knows everything tht's going to happen in muskann's life and he knew tht she was going to take a second birth but doesn't tell anyone and there's guru ma who wants khushi bcoz then she would get power.....then they take a 3 yr leap and blah blah happens and then they take a 10 yr leap and khushi come back from autrialia and then finds out tht she is muskann bcoz she doesn't know tht and, then evryone knows tht she is muskann and then it gets boring from there

when khushi is small it's really interesting but after when she is grown it gets annoying and pretty boring  and the ending  i'll leave as a surprise

hope tht helps you πŸ˜ƒ

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sorry about wht??????????????

fatty1 thumbnail
i didn't post the story of the serial!
aries_sakshi thumbnail
is tum bin jaaon kahan is finished, or is still telecast? if so, whts the timmings?
fatty1 thumbnail
the serial is over in india and the u.k., but not in the u.s. and canada yet. those two countries are going to finish the serial around the first or second week of june.πŸ˜ƒ Edited by fatty1 - 19 years ago
fatty1 thumbnail
we are at the part where rudra makes his first appearence!πŸ˜ƒ
aries_sakshi thumbnail

so, whts was the end of the serial? i m frm india, i didnt knw, when it was over, coz of the change in timmings.

pls  anyone can update me on this topic!

fatty1 thumbnail
Khushi is extremely upset with her mother for hiding the truth from her all these years. The mothers ask Durga and Khushi to return the kids. Khushi and durga are completely shattered. Guruma asks Timir to kill Durga. Mahir comes to know of Timir's plans and reaches the dungeon. Durga asks Khushi to stop Timir from killing Mahir. Mahir with his powers and with the goddess's help eliminates Timir. Durga and Khushi are shocked.

Durga and Aryan decide to move on with their life without Timir. Guruma is completely devastated to know that Timir is no more. Durga and Aryan go to meet Mahir, however Durga is reluctant to do so. Khushi is shocked to see Aryan at her place. Aryan apologizes to Khushi and asks for pardon. Guruma now wants to kill durga and her family. Mahir comes to know of this and requests Khushi to save Durga. Khushi dies while saving Aryan. She asks Durga to take care of Mahir. Guruji says that the story started with one death and Khushi coming back defying destiny and now it ends with her death. The chapter is closed.

i copied this information from someone in the forums.πŸ˜†

aries_sakshi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

thanx a lot !

we were watching the serial continously, but when the timings chaged, it was difficult to keep update of it,

thax a lot fatty1.