Live finale.!joke! r we blind..??

-Saba- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Did u listen guys what Manish said in last night episode ???
Finale gonna be Live ...
I think its a big joke🤣🤣
If finale is Live than how can we have the video precap of Madhuri and Sridevi and the three contestant performing on the finale...!!
this is the scripted reality show...!!
If Isha quit last minute from the show,when they prepare the last three contestant performance...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Everything is prerecorded, the performances and all, so they are wearing the same clothes ðŸ˜Š However, the winner will be announced live when all the votes are counted up.. usually the last 15 minutes are live ðŸ˜ƒEdited by arjunpurvixo - 11 years ago
cheeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the same happens in DID finale too.last minutes are only live rest prerecorded..so in away its live results
-Saba- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheeno

the same happens in DID finale too.last minutes are only live rest prerecorded..so in away its live results

oh...don't compare it with DID...
DID finale was whole live...
appletomypie thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

<font color="#3366ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Everything is prerecorded, the performances and all, so they are wearing the same clothes😊However, the winner will be announced live when all the votes are counted up.. usually the last 15 minutes are live😃</font>

If its the last 15minutes then how come we already have a winner?
-Saba- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostinsideurluv

If its the last 15minutes then how come we already have a winner?

the show was totally scripted n fixed...
cheeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after watching the finale i must say these colors people are fools who tried to make us fool...it was all prerecorded...as everyone was wearing same clothes for grandfinale which was worn on finale held a day earlier so called. LIARS
-Saba- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheeno

after watching the finale i must say these colors people are fools who tried to make us fool...it was all prerecorded...as everyone was wearing same clothes for grandfinale which was worn on finale held a day earlier so called. LIARS

yeah i'm saying the same,,,
when the finale was live,how SBS n SBB showed the finale performance of Rashmi,gurmeet n ritvik
colors is a dumb channel
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lol ðŸ˜†
I don't think it was live! 😕
LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Everything is prerecorded, the performances and all, so they are wearing the same clothes ðŸ˜Š However, the winner will be announced live when all the votes are counted up.. usually the last 15 minutes are live ðŸ˜ƒ

na the 15 mins arent live 2!!!!!! there was a 'leakage'...gurmeet being the winner ws known b4...