Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

I think everybody here in this forum should realise the fact that, The show has jumped to such a serious controversy level that when u discuss things on forum, u need to think thrice what u gonna say!! GUYS ITS AMAN KI ASHA (Which is totally contradictory name), at least we all can attempt to  bring some peace by trying as much as to be HONEST in our views and chose the right despite the unconditional love for our country😊

The show already has a pathetic concept!!! I just bear all this crap for Diljaan and Imraan...both the guys deserve to be in top 2😎

I stopped watching esp after Indrani trashing by Atif which was low blow for any man to do. He was just pathetic. It is too stressfull to watch average singer to take out his frustrations on poor contestants. I just watch it on utube at least have option of fast forwarding Atif's bakwas.
Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
April2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetie

I stopped watching esp after Indrani trashing by Atif which was low blow for any man to do. He was just pathetic. It is too stressfull to watch average singer to take out his frustrations on poor contestants. I just look at on utube at least have option of fast forwarding Atif's bakwas.

I think they should stop asking what do you think to the captains of both the teams, they have done their job of helping their team and just ask the jury for the comments. Only then Indian Janata would be able to watch the show properly, Only then contestants can perform  fearlessly without being bashed.
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
preetie thumbnail

Originally posted by: April2007

I think they should stop asking what do you think to the captains of both the teams, they have done their job of helping their team and just ask the jury for the comments. Only then Indian Janata would be able to watch the show properly, Only then contestants can perform without fearlessly without being bashed.

That would big improvement to the show.
fkbutt thumbnail

Originally posted by: April2007

I hope Atif and Pakistani's on this forum can learn from Ashaji and Hamesh...to be honest and rise above hate..

i am 1000000000000% sure  that u must be watching another show...any sensible person who is watching sur keshetra  cant not say this with honest...

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i am 1000000000000% sure  that u must be watching another show...any sensible person who is watching sur keshetra  cant not say this with honest...

If yours views doesn't match, thats fine everyone can have diff. views, but don't comment on honesty, i can just say the same thing to you😆

fkbutt thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

If yours views doesn't match, thats fine everyone can have diff. views, but don't comment on honesty, i can just say the same thing to you😆

[/QUOTE]
i did not say about u  my comment was for after ur comment...i hope u get it now
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A friendly reminder that this is a MUSIC show. Please do NOT bring other facts into consideration. You are free to talk about the show but please avoid talking about certain fan groups/individuals. 

This thread will be closely monitored. Any further violations will result in consequences.

- SK Devt Team

yasemin thumbnail
I think on this point onwards Indians need to stop being fair and get rid of being humble himesh should also just talk about Indian singers and not say both country... I used to like atif but he is such an arrogant love himesh when he said no comments... And Ayesha Takia need to use " shubhratri" as well when she close the episode...Edited by yasemin - 11 years ago
yasemin thumbnail
Pleas remember this is "India forum" kindly use Pakistani forum for your views on Indian judge and mentor...thx
preetie thumbnail
😉😉

Originally posted by: lkymeme

I THINK ITS NOT AMAN KI ASHA ITS HIMESH OR ASHA KI TAMASHA...

HEY GUYS ITS JUST FOR FUN...😉
AND YA IM NOT PAKISTANII AND IM NOT INDIAN 

LET ME CORRECT IM NT BANGLADESHI TO IM BAHRAINI FROM
GCC COUNTRY

Caps represent shouting on a public forum. Please avoid using all Caps.

Are you sure you haven't turned into chinese by this morning😆😆😆 Might become japanese by tomorrow😉 beauty of internet. Make a newbie profile and brust out crap that you don't have guts to do it under your real profile...very original😳 that it is embarassing😆 Edited by preetie - 11 years ago