Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I really enjoy your FF!!!! I like your writing style and how you bring twists and turns with every chapter. Please updat really soon!!!!!!!!!!! 😊Edited by omg11apiz - 11 years ago
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: omg11apiz

I really enjoy your FF!!!! I like your writing style and how you bring twists and turns with every chapter. Please updat really soon!!!!!!!!!!! 😊

Thanks! Still writing up the next part, been having a little trouble but I'm sure you all will like it when it's done!
Gulik_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
When you'll  update???
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhanvi11

When you'll  update???

After my week's break from VMs, siggies, and updates. So probably November 3rd! Sorry for the wait. I'll make sure you're all not disappointed. And will post two parts on Nov. 3rd or 4th!
havokhotline thumbnail
I haven't been commenting on this fic for a long time now, and I know how annoying it is as a writer when people dont leave reviews.

So, I really am sorry. :)

I just wanted to say that I end up waiting for the updates of this fic as eagerly as I wait for the episodes! It's just wow. :) Keep up the amazing work! :)
havokhotline thumbnail
And I heard that you're gonna be affected by the hurricane :( So please take care. You're in my prayers. :)
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: havokhotline

I haven't been commenting on this fic for a long time now, and I know how annoying it is as a writer when people dont leave reviews.

So, I really am sorry. :)

I just wanted to say that I end up waiting for the updates of this fic as eagerly as I wait for the episodes! It's just wow. :) Keep up the amazing work! :)

Originally posted by: havokhotline

And I heard that you're gonna be affected by the hurricane :( So please take care. You're in my prayers. :)

No no, it's not annoying! I'm glad you enjoy it that much! I know it's been a while since I've updated, and I do apologize for that. 
And also thanks so much! It's starting to pick up pretty bad. I hope I manage to sleep through it...even though I can hear the wind outside already. ðŸ˜• Don't worry though! I'll be back with an update this weekend, even if I do lose power for however many days! ðŸ˜†
-Pritt- thumbnail

Hello everyone! (She says 10 years later...) I'm so sorry for the super long wait. If you don't want to hear my explanation then do continue to read the next part! But here's my explanation anyways! I had an original plan to this story, I had part 20 written up a while ago. However, my original idea was to have Dipali hit Trishna with her car. Then Trishna ends up in the hospital. But I figured, first Malik, then RK...we forum members have had enough hospital scenes, I can't just throw Trishna there now too and put us all through that. ðŸ˜†

So I had to change up my entire FF plan and wrote up a new part 20. 

It's officially been a week that I haven't made VMs, siggies, or done updates on here (well over a week for the updates)!Finally get one day off! I decided to post two parts since I haven't been updating lately! Enjoy! (Sorry if there are any mistakes!)

Recap: Madhu makes RK a bit upset when telling him to follow his heart.

Part 20 - Billi Fight!

It was morning; RK and Madhu had already gotten out of bed and were doing their daily activities. RK was working out, while Madhu was cleaning their room.

Madhu looked over at RK doing push ups. She smiled.

RK saw her smile at him and he stood up. He walked towards her while she made their bed. He grabbed her waist from behind which startled her. He pulled her close into his chest and she smiled while he nuzzled her hair:

Madhu: What are you doing, someone will come!

RK: Mmm you're my biwi now. Let them come.

Madhu smiled and turned around in his arms. She placed her hands on his chest and looked up at him with her big brown eyes. Those eyes always got a smile on RK's face:

Madhu: So, Mr. Rishabh Kundra, what do you have planned for today?

RK: Let me see...I'm going to love my biwi all day long! That's all the plans I have.

Madhu jokingly pushed RK's chest away and laughed, she turned back towards the bed:

Madhu: Make more plans Mr. Kundra, your biwi's busy!

RK put his arms around her waist once again:

RK: How could you possibly have plans?

Madhu: I have to clean!

RK: Stupid plans biwi.

Madhu: Shhh Mr. Kundra, don't insult my plans.

RK laughed and kissed her on the neck.

While Madhu and RK were having a good time together, back at Madhu's chawl it was a whole different story.

Dipali had gone to see Trishna. She actually had planned on blaming Madhu's family for stealing RK from her. But instead she decided to humiliate Trishna in front of everyone. "If I can't humiliate one of them, might as well humiliate the other," thought Dipali.

The insults went back and forth between the two of them for an hour:

Dipali: You can't act for the life of you, and you want to be an actress? Hah.

Trishna: Look at you; you're not anything big yourself. You're living off of your husband's money. Oh wait, I heard you got kicked out. Good.

Dipali: You...

Dipali and Trishna engaged in a catfight, but Malik managed to pull them away from each other. Dipali simply straightened her hair and drove off. Trishna on the other hand, blamed Madhu for having Dipali come and insult her. She made it her new mission to make Madhu's life a living hell.

Back at RK's mansion, RK had decided to take his wife out for a little trip. He wanted to take her to dinner and so she agreed.

Time went by with them doing their daily activities at home and then it was finally dinner time.

Madhu decked herself up with a beautiful black and purple sari, and RK wore a black suit. He was mesmerized by the way Madhu looked. When she walked out of the bathroom wearing that, he walked up to her and just put out a hand. She placed her hand inside his:

RK: You're looking very beautiful Mrs. Kundra.

Madhu: You're looking dashing yourself Mr. Kundra.

Madhu smiled which made RK smile and they walked out together towards their car.

Precap:

Dinner time for Rishbala.

Recap:

Trishna wants to get revenge; she blames Madhu when Dipali insults her. RK decides to take his wife out to dinner. 

Part 21 - Kya Hai Ye Jealousy?

RK and Madhu made it to an elegant restaurant. RK got out of the car and helped his biwi out as well. He closed the door behind her and told the driver to park their car.

They walked into the restaurant, decorated with gold and silver; Madhu was in awe of how beautiful a restaurant it was. She wasn't used to such restaurants; she was more used to the people on the side of the streets who sold snacks like pani puri.

They were seated at a table for two next to a window. RK pulled the seat out for Madhu and she sat, while thinking "Wow, RK's really become a gentleman." Then RK sat himself. They picked up their menus and chose food. The waitress took their menus.

While they waited for their food, RK stared at his wife and just admired her:

Madhu: Is there something on my face?

RK: Just beauty, biwi.

Madhu blushed and looked down, RK smiled. He loved it when she did that. Madhu stared back up at RK and they locked eyes. They read each other's eyes silently, both of which read "love" clearly. Then RK broke the silence:

RK: Biwi, you know when I first met you in the studio...I knew there was something special about you. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Madhu: When I first met you, I hated you.

(They both laugh)

RK: I know, I remember. I didn't like you either. Especially after you slapped me. Revenge was all I wanted...little did I know that we were meant to be together. Honestly, I'm glad I hit Mukund with my car and never apologized.

Madhu: What?!

RK: Think about it. If I had apologized, you wouldn't have gone through all the trouble of getting me to pay the price for what I did. Then I wouldn't have gone through all the trouble of getting revenge. Then I would've never forcefully married you, and you wouldn't be in my life right now.

Madhu: True...but it's still bad that you did that. Even though I'm kind of glad now...what am I saying?! RK, you're a bad influence.

(They both laugh again)

RK: I love you biwi.

Madhu: I love you too RK. Thisss much!

(Madhu stretches out her arms)

RK: That's it? I love you to the moon and back.

Madhu:...You win this time!

RK: I win every time biwi!

Madhu: No!

RK: Yes!

They continued to argue over who loved whom more and who always won. Eventually the waitress interrupted them with their food:

RK: Finally!

They began eating, giving each other bites, while holding each other's hand. They were finally having a romantic candlelight dinner, when suddenly they were interrupted:

RK fan girls: OMG THERE HE IS!!!

The girls ran up to him:

RK fan girls: Can we please please pleaseee get a picture with you?!

RK looked at his biwi:

RK: I'm a bit bus...

Madhu: Go RK.

RK just looked at her and then at his fans, he got up and they stood near him. The fans weren't little 10-year-old girls. They were around RK and Madhu's age. They began getting extremely close to RK. One girl placed her arm around him and the other girl placed her lips close to his cheek while posing for a picture. Madhu watched and began to feel herself heat up. She was beginning to feel jealous, for the first time. She closed her eyes while trying to ignore the girls. Then she heard their voices:

Fans: Oh RK, you're so hot. We love you so...

Madhu quickly covered her ears as well. She had never felt jealous of anyone before. She didn't like the feeling either. She didn't realize how much time had passed when she felt a hand on her shoulder:

RK: Biwi?

Madhu looked up at RK and then looked away; she crossed her arms and put on her angry face. RK laughed:

RK: Aww, is my biwi jealous? I'm sorry, they're fans. If I don't listen to them, I'll lose them and then become the talk to the town and besides...you told me to take pictures with them

Madhu: I am not jealous Mr. Rishabh Kundra.

RK: Right biwi.

RK sat beside Madhu rather than across the table from her. He put his arm over her shoulders and kissed her on the cheek. She kept her angry face on and didn't stare at him:

RK: You know, you're adorable when you're jealous.

The dinner went on. RK fed his wife with his hands because she refused to eat, and eventually Madhu softened up and started feeding RK as well. When they finished, the returned back home to a big shock.

To be continued!

Precap:

There's an envelope waiting specially for RK.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woww Awesome update:-):-) loved Madhu's jealousy part;-) Awww Rk is so sweet:-):-) jus loved it:-):-):-):-):-)
Aishah8 thumbnail
Fabulous update thankyou and takecare