Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiRishbala thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey...I just started reading ur FF n Its awesome..😃 Eagerly waitin 4 da next part...Nice job...!!!👏
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't been able to get ahead and write the next part, so the next update won't be until tomorrow night!
Sorry, I've been really busy with all my classes. 😒
Lanu16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"From Hate to Love"
pinkstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hot Hot...Thank u 4 the PM...
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry it's late and so short! I'm in the middle of midterm exams. I'll try to catch up on these parts over the weekend! Anyways, enjoy! 🤗

Recap:

Rishbala suhaag raat!

Part 14 - Mujh Pe Ek Ehsaan Karna, Ki Mujh Pe Koi Ehsaan Mat Karna

Madhu got up and walked towards the mirror, she picked up the sindoor and opened it. Suddenly someone snatched it from her hands and she looked up into the mirror behind her. Of course, it was RK:

RK: Let me have the pleasure of putting sindoor on my beautiful biwi.

Madhu smiled and RK placed sindoor on her forehead. RK watched Madhu put on her jewelry and then she began to walk away, he grabbed her dupatta and she stopped and turned her head around:

Madhu: What is it?

RK: Biwi, aren't you forgetting something? Hmm?

(RK raises an eyebrow and smirks.)

Madhu checked herself and couldn't figure out what she was forgetting:

Madhu: I'm not forgetting anything! What am I forgetting?

RK walked towards her slowly and then bent his face closer towards hers:

RK: A kiss for your superstar patidev is what you're forgetting biwi.

Madhu smiled and blushed and quickly kissed him on the cheek and ran towards the door:

RK: Hey! That's not what I meant!

Madhu stopped at the door and turned her head slightly and smiled:

Madhu: Sorry patidev!

And with that she ran off.

(20 minutes later.)

RK reached downstairs all ready and headed to the kitchen table. He saw his wife setting the table:

RK: We have maids for that biwi.

Madhu: So you don't want to eat food made by me? Fine!

Madhu began picking up his plate but he grabbed her hand and stopped her:

RK: I would love to eat food made by you.

RK smirked and then Madhu smiled and placed the plate back down in front of him. She sat down herself with a plate of food:

RK: Where's everyone else?

Madhu: You're really asking where everyone else is? YOU?

RK: I like knowing what the invisibles are doing, just to make sure they won't ruin my plans for my day.

Madhu: Sikander and his father are gone for work, Dipali is in her room, and ma is helping the maid clean the kitchen. Ma told me to set the table for you and I, she said she'll join us later.

RK: I hope she doesn't.

Madhu: RK...

RK: Just speaking my mind.

Madhu didn't say anything, she stared at RK and began thinking, then she suddenly spoke after a moment of silence:

Madhu: Can I ask you something?

RK: Yes biwi?

Madhu: Why don't you tell me about your past, I'm your biwi you say, I think I deserve to know that much! Tell me about your childhood?

RK's nostrils started flaring and he put his food down and made a fist with his hands, he stood up and stared at Madhu. Madhu noticed she shouldn't have brought up his childhood again:

RK: Biwi! Don't you dare talk to me about that. You don't deserve to know about my childhood. No one does. It's just a bunch of stupid memories from the past and it'll stay that. Yeah I appreciate that you married me but that doesn't give you the right to look into my past.

Madhu stood up herself with tears in her eyes. RK's face fell from anger to hurt, he hated seeing Madhu like that.

Madhu: You APPRECIATE that I married you? I didn't do you some favour. I married you because I love you. You probably think you did me a favour as well. You're never going to change RK, never.

RK: No..biw..

Madhu turned around before RK could reply and she ran up to their room. RK watched her run away from him. He had made a mistake and he knew he had to fix it. But how? He had never in years tried to make someone forgive him before, how could he possibly do that now?

To be continued!

Precap:

RK thinks of ways to make Madhu forgive his slip of tongue.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
Lanu16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWWW... So Cute...Thanks for the PM and the update...All the best for your examz...Im sure you will Rock them just as you Rock this Story...👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update ane best of luck 4 xams...
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing part...go boy n cajole ur BIWI
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Hey short but 2 cute nd lovely thanx for pm .
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very nice update.All the best 4 ur exams yar.Oh,i saw the siggies u made in the creation gallery...they r awsm...specially the ones u made on RK