Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Kesar - KN - the couple made in hell - both crossing all limits of evil...KN who trotted around killing his own children  in his wife's womb is now encouraging n helping n planning his very same wife to murder a child in another woman's womb , who also happened to be their only child's savior πŸ€’  n to think that K forgave him n hugged him for 'misunderstanding' him ... πŸ€’ Yuck !

Kesar - trying to kill the unborn kid of the same woman who had helped her womb to be stable n give birth to a child , by using that very same child ... n waiting with controlled enthu to see how her murderous plan is going to work ...🀒... wow, like husband , like wife ...

WHY CVs ...? will we ever see evils getting hell ?

Kesar wants to kill P's baby ---------n gives the poisoned milk to P through samar --------------some payback 🀒 😑  just can't understand the logic of CVs ---------------- K n P always saves other lives , wishes for everybody's good ---------- but the very same persons who shamelessly received their help n kindness r out to murder them 🀒 😑  what does it mean - that pure hearted good people r fools , n whoever they help will try to kill them ... 🀒  that there is always suffering for good people n merriment for evils πŸ₯±

the only saving grace of the entire epi : KriYa scene , cute , natural... n sufficiently lengthy πŸ˜ƒ  it showed the dreams n happiness n earning of kriya , particularly K's ... he was excited , imagining how their kid will look like , how it will call them papa-amma... n P rests her head on his shoulder , smiling happily listening to him occasionally looking at him relentlessly ... n the naughty way P told K to stay away from her for some time πŸ˜‰ n control his heart ...n K instantly refused πŸ˜† ... n how P told him to bear it for the child πŸ˜³   K , saddened πŸ˜† declared that he won't even talk to her n started to love his kid , by placing his head on her belly ... P is feeling left out n blames K for ignoring her for his kid ... K thinks of a plan n declares that just like when mother eats , the child gets enough nutrients , he will love her so that the kid also gets its share ... that she will be his 'post office' n will pass his 'love' letter to his child ... both r happy n smiling , K hugs P tightly , n P snuggles closer to him  ... but samar disturbs them ... K is astonished to hear that kesar send milk for P ... he tells P that kesar has put herself in the milk ----------------- so true - Poison ... P nudges K for talking likes this about kesar ,but refuses to drink milk , while kesar is at the door , anticipating the death of an unborn kid ... samar wants the milk n so KriYa agrees but kesar hits the milk out of samar's hands n drags him out ...much to K's suspicion

The next superb scene : K gripping kesar's hand n asking what she had done with the milk ... πŸ‘  Go K ... but the evil serpent is not admitting her poisonous deed ( I am restraining myself from bashing a character , but i think murderers or wanna be murderers don't deserve any courtesy πŸ˜‘ ) ... but when everybody assembles n K drills her with questions n even states what she had done , she goes silent , accepting her crime ... P is shocked , disbelieving n hurt --------------- Gd starts berating kesar reminding her of her past n what kind of thing she was doing ... SS is shocked that she used samar for such a thing ... KN is trying to arrange his face to a concerned look ... K is seething n breaks all ties with kesar  ...n tells her that he will kill her if he so much as sees her near P... πŸ€ͺ  Now , that was silly ... K , n P , both of u listen ... the evils around u don't care for relationships !!!!! get that into ur heart ... they will kill u the next possible moment ... so get out of that hell hole , now that u know there had been a definite attempt of murder ...😑   n SS tells K to beware of KN-Kesar ...

we see the evils saddened about the foiled plan , but making further plans n encouraging to kill , as there is time 🀒 

so komal - karthik love story in full swing ... liked how karthik came n gave time n place to meet n komal duly reached there n looked around for him... at first she denies , but when karthik opens up about his feelings for her she tries to back of saying that she is a widow n a mother ... but karthik calls her a 'beautiful human being' n says that he wants to live with chinki n her ... komal is in tears n says to karthik that SS won't allow them to live together ... karthik assures her that he only need her consent n after that he will talk to SS ...komal is feeling helpless n karthik assures her , hugging her ... n SS sees their hug ... seems like their theka is now starting again ... uh - oh , so again KriYa in trouble ...as now K is jobless  πŸ˜• 
Edited by dhakarn - 11 years ago
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Going off to watch Kriya scene... will post review later.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
prathdem thumbnail
Hey give me d link na...D HD link m nt getting it...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
baalu bro, if u r here :  Pls post the videos of yesterday's n tonite's KriYa scene ------------------- n if possible images too

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

baalu bro, if u r here :  Pls post the videos of yesterday's n tonite's KriYa scene ------------------- n if possible images too

YT is blocked in his country I think...
He can upload it in fb only...
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Uma how many times u gonna watch...come n post ur review..

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
only liked the first kriya scene and krishna's prasadi to kesar πŸ‘πŸΌ the rest of the episode was dominated by GHπŸ₯± Edited by adib40 - 11 years ago
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OK Hami... I'm back... πŸ˜‰

Lubbly Kriya scene today... Kriya clinging to each other and talking about their baby.. sweeett..

Clever K... he made P his post office to pass on his "love letter" to the baby.. πŸ˜‰

Kml-Karthik love track started... and ran into trouble.. SS seen them together... but from precap its seems he hasn't shot them as yet.. πŸ˜†

CVs showed hint of yet one more track... K-P versus KN-Ksr... will Kriya be forced to move out of TN to safeguard their baby... ? 😲
hussainramso thumbnail
me out on limb... Lawd don't let me fall!!!

I'm thinking trps will increase... i'm sure there are many viewers like me starting to watch again after hearing the good news...

Okay off to watch!!!

If I'm right ... remember I said it and if Im wrong never mention it again😳