Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

When Rajat was not on good terms with Priya...he accused Priya of being a part of the oldest profession in the world just because she was at a hotel...I do not want to spell it out but I think everyone understands what I am saying. Rajat at that time was not hurt or betrayed by Priya when he accused Priya...all because he wasn't getting his bookshop rent on time and was mad at her. Rajat also accused Priya of using her daugter as an excuse to get her way. Now that he is Mr Good Goody...the vile things that he accused Priya of are being forgotten!!

Not to forget, Rajat was betrayed by Jyothi and he reacted just as badly...he looked after Jyothi's daughters just to remind him of their mother's betrayal and did not give her daugters any emotional support.

Edited by SuganthiS - 11 years ago
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You must realize 1 thing. The more priya get hurt he gains even more in return.. Everything happening now is just only because of his anger.. He's not taking any revenge.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes love never take revange but hurt n anger can... ram is just angry right now how much u will go to make him understand the things will get spoiled more... so batter let PK handle this with her way she know her Golu well...n reg Rajat i will say just one thing... Rajat got hurt with the person who never love him n just move on in life with her happiness were Ram got hurt with the person that who loves her the most in her life still wish n wanted him to move on in life without her... won't it hurt more just in the name of move on Priya not just hurt Ram but hurt her self too n insulted their love... so both have diffrent story base... one lost love who was never his (Rajat) n one lost his love who was just His (Ram)