Does real love takes Revenge??

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys,
I think if you really loved someone, you will always try to understand their side of the story and will never jump to conclusion as to why they did such and such thing?
Real love forgives and continue to love . Even if the other person does something wrong to you.
I do not like how Ram is reacting but loved Rajat's love for Priya.
What you guys think?
wen the most loved person breaks ur trust the anger cums out
n regarding rajat he was not separated from his child FYI

Who has taken revenge????
We have to understand the pain of Ram, he always thought that for him his beloved Priya is no more, this constant guilt made him break down, though he presented himself in front of world to be strong but he was shattered and then suddenly go to know his guilt was all non sense, his life was alive and that too with his daughter who is the blood of his self, being angry is justified, he wanted to hurt Priya but in other way round hurting himself only, he wanted to punish Priya, wanted to make her understand that the way I lived my life in guilt and emptyness for 5 years u also live like that, it is just that he is angry, he really doesn't mean that at all
it just a anger not a revenge... 
No love doesn't take revenge. Ram is angry I understand but changing pictures of Priya was not called for. He is not realising that he can deny his feelings for her and call it hatred but he still loves her deeply. I also didn't like the idea of separating a child from the mother. A child surely needs a father but needs a mothers love more. 
However he will surely cool down and realise how he went wrong and who all has he hurt in his anger. 

As for Rajat, I love his character. Yes love is also about not letting anyone harm the person you love. That's what he is doing despite knowing that Priya can never love anyone but Ram. His love maybe one sided and he clearly says that he knows Priya can never be his. The effort to fight with your best friend for your love just wow in my opinion. 

As for the upcoming track, I see fireworks. When Priya-Rajat start talking to each other Ram will burn with jealousy as he knows about Rajat's love. So we will have jealousy making him realise how much he loves her and how possessive is he about her. 
Originally posted by --RaYa--

No love doesn't take revenge. Ram is angry I understand but changing pictures of Priya was not called for. He is not realising that he can deny his feelings for her and call it hatred but he still loves her deeply. I also didn't like the idea of separating a child from the mother. A child surely needs a father but needs a mothers love more. 
However he will surely cool down and realise how he went wrong and who all has he hurt in his anger. 

As for Rajat, I love his character. Yes love is also about not letting anyone harm the person you love. That's what he is doing despite knowing that Priya can never love anyone but Ram. His love maybe one sided and he clearly says that he knows Priya can never be his. The effort to fight with your best friend for your love just wow in my opinion. 

As for the upcoming track, I see fireworks. When Priya-Rajat start talking to each other Ram will burn with jealousy as he knows about Rajat's love. So we will have jealousy making him realise how much he loves her and how possessive is he about her. 
agree behind all this anger there is love deep inside him it will emerge slowly
n reg rajat he is supporting priya  he wanna reuntie raya coz he is the only one who has seen both der lives in these five years
reg jealousy track i hope cv's handle it sensibly with out making it nasty
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

agree behind all this anger there is love deep inside him it will emerge slowly
n reg rajat he is supporting priya  he wanna reuntie raya coz he is the only one who has seen both der lives in these five years
reg jealousy track i hope cv's handle it sensibly with out making it nasty
I sincerely hope so too! Don't like Ram in all angry avatar. Want the Golu we all fell in love with back. 
common  revenge is a big word ..  he is in anger ,,.. naaraz hai  biwi se..  he is  struggling hard  for the  pain  he  has  for  5 years..   so this is not  revenge.. a person  like ram   spared niharika n her kids n why  wont he   let revenge on  priya ..  

love n hate r two sides of  coins..  so  he is in anger n nothing more.. he  cannot live if  peehu or priya  suffer infront of his eyes 
Originally posted by --RaYa--

I sincerely hope so too! Don't like Ram in all angry avatar. Want the Golu we all fell in love with back. 
no i am liking it the fact is we are actually used to his innocence let him show is anger too its gud dat he is venting all his anger i am loving his RB avatar only thing this aye irritates me 
n our golu will be back once his anger slows down 
Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago