Shweta Gautam to play Panchi's mother in TBP

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Shweta Gautam to play Panchi's mother in The Buddy Project
Shweta Gautam

Shweta Gautam the talented actress will soon be entering Channel V's The Buddy Project, produced by Sunshine Productions. As per the story line, Panchi (Palak Jain) has got expelled from the college and she is very tense about revealing the truth to her parents. This is when Shweta's entry will happen.

Shweta has been roped in to play the role of Panchi's mother who is very loving and understanding. Panchi who is in a dilemma hides the truth from her mother but later feels guilty about hiding such a big truth from a mom who is very affectionate.

When contacted, Shweta Gautam confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I play Panchi's mother in The Buddy Project. Though the focus in the show is more on the college life, this is a very nice role."

Her entry is slated to be aired very soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i want her to pay attention to kiya too n her problems along wid panchi...dis way kiya's void for motherly love vl b fulfilled to some extent...then kiya n panchi vl become frnds...i was really waiting for panchi's mom to enter 4m a long time since i heard dat she was good @ jokes n understanding enuf to welcome ranveer @ any time @ her home...as kiya n panchi r in d same boat, panchi's mom vl b more understanding to them...kiya vl hv sum1 to pour out her heart as her mom is just d opposite...kiya sud become her frnd as she really needs a motherly figure in her life to guide n support her...
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail
Thankyou for sharing =))