Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nimmi-hhl

Wow wow wow!!!! 

i just loved this update to the core. Well i had a doubt from the beginning that they were playing a prank with him...but after kabir said his part i felt slightly true...but never expected his parents also involved and the way they did it. Great plan!!!
well prank on the best prankster was jus too good!!! 
Looking forward for the date!!!😳
Thanks for the pm 😊

Thanks Nimmi ! ðŸ˜ƒ
Thanku So much Charu, Muskaan and Princess ! ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: sakura_bb

Loved the update Kritu!😃

Mujhe laga ki his friends were pulling his leg!😉 But uske mom-dad bhi involved the...that was a surprise!!😆

Ok now excited for the next part!!😳

Thanks A Lot Saku ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by: medha00

Lovvveddd it you are very good seriously kritika ... now i just kind of hate hhl with all the shit they are doing with its story line ..  i heard the RaSia tune and i was baffeled and cried like seriosly what the f?

Kabir-Sia ki story aage badhaane ke liye pehle RaSia ko use kar rahe hai ... i.hete.it.

but still :D it was awesome .. thankyou u lifted up my mood :D

You should co-write with me or something like be my writing buddy ... please write the some next  parts of my ff ... i would die to know where you would take the story line.then i would write the next and vice versa ... its very fun and its a kind of a challenge. 

I do that all the time on tumblr.to test my writing abilities.You have a very good imagination.
Right now i am kind of having a writer block ... meaning no.imagination.at.all.

Plz lemme know if your up for the adventure  sweets  ;)

Thanks So Much Medha ðŸ˜Š

And the idea you gave i'll surely think of dat and tell you... Its just dat am short of time dese days so cannot say anything now but will surely think of it ðŸ˜ƒ

And thanks for asking me ! 

Hello again am here with the final chapter of my OS'.Enjoy !

Sorry To All For The Delay Plus dnt throw chappals on me after reading this part as I was short of time and wrote this in a hurry'       

So without any delay lets go to the update'! ðŸ˜‰

Recap: Sia blindfolds raghav and den dey walked towards their date venue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continued'

SiRa started walking with sia holding raghav's hand in hers so dat he won't trip down.

Raghav: "hum kahan jaa rhe hn' Kahin log yeh na samjhe ki tum ek andhe ke sath chanda mangne aa rahi ho' "chuckled hard.

Sia:" bakwas bandh karo aur chup chap chalte raho." Said in anger

After walking for some distance outside school sia asked raghav to remove his blindfold. Raghav struggled hard but failed to unwrap it.."uffo its such a pain" and den suddenly he felt a jolt of current passing through his veins when two cold hands touched him to open his blindfold. Yes it was the same touch, how can he ever forget dat coz no one had the same touch as of hers that made his heartbeats go louder.

Finally when raghav saw the place his mouth left hanging as he never imagined that sia could do this and dat too for him. They were now on a hill top point near the school and though he had seen that place a million times before but today it seemed all different with a pinch of sia in it. The place was beautifully decorated with lights and flowers. And den raghav saw sumthing dat amused him. There was a huge gazebo that was covered with red curtains all around.

Raghav stepped inside to see the place from close.The gazebo was decorated with beautifully lit candles all over the place.  Dere were some chairs from canteen and sum sofas from school's visitor's lounge and in the centre dere was a round table with the huge 2 storey cake dat said "Welcome The Rockstar" on top and the table was covered with red roses all around it.

Sia: "Sorry furniture school se hi churaya hn " said embarrassed.

Raghav smiled at her and touched her nose playfully.." My cute pushpa"'

Dere were some pictures of Raghav and his frnds there too and raghav got engrossed in dem remembering all his old memories. All this while he kept holding sia in his arms as he moved from one picture to another. The gazebo even had another opening towards the back. He moved closer to it holding onto sia's hand. He was mesmerized to see the scenary outside. It was mindboggling as he saw small huts with lamps lit outside all over the hill. The sky was full of stars and it seemed dat dey all were rejoicing just for him.

After looking at the place completely raghav tried speaking but felt a lump in his throat.

Raghav:"pushpa tumne yeh sab mere liye kiya?" asked softly.

Sia: "nahin wo adarsh colony ke kiraana store ke uncle hn na unke liye kiya hn' "

Raghav burst into laughter and pulled her close to him and hugged her tighty. Sia puts her head on his shoulders and felt his embrace.. Den she speaks..

Sia: " Ofcrse raghav tumhare liye kiya hn' Aur waise bhi tumhe hamesha OTT cheezein pasand aati hn toh mne socha sab tumhari pasand ka hoga toh tumhe acha lagega' Kaisa laga tumhe..?"

Raghav turned to face her and kissed her on her forehead dat made her blush. "I loved it pushpa.. Its simply you.. Simple yet beautiful.. In each and every bit here I can feel you pushpa.."..

Raghav thought to himself:" How can she be so gentle, so loving and caring and on the other hand I was a moron who thought dat she left me'How could I evr think dat way".

Sia:" Raghav chalo na cake cut karte hn " said with a child like glee on her face.

Den dey moved near the table and raghav holds the knife in his hand and asusual out of habit shrieks' "Pushpaaa tumhe kidnap karke le chaloon" and winks at her..

Sia:" Soch lo phir mn bhi punch mar sakti hun"

Raghav:" oh ho pancham devi maafi maafi' Chalo cake cut karein"..

SiRa cuts the cake together and fed each other. Raghav den takes out the phone from his pocket and played a romantic song'And extends his hand out to her.

Like a prince he den looked at his princess for her approval and sia gave him her hand. SiRa started slow dancing with deir every step matching perfectly on the beats of the song..

(If you guys want play Ishq Wala Love In BG )' ðŸ˜³

The music was magical and so was deir dance. Raghav was humming the song with closed eyes. Seeing dis sia felt a sudden blush on her face. She was just not able to look away from his face and den suddenly he opened his eyes and caught her staring. Sia lowered her eyes as if shy and smiled a bit. SiRa danced for some time' Meanwhile wen dey were just lost in each other a sudden hoot shook dem'.

Surrrppprrriiissseee'..!!!! All hooted together.

SiRa turned to see all deir frnds and raghav's parents standing at the entry to gazebo.

Raghav:" Loh aa gaye kabaab mein haddi' Sorry gate crashers allowed nhn hn and gave dem all a dirty look. Pushpa itna arrangement ki hi thi toh bahar ek board bhi laga deti dat trespassers are not allowed'" Sounding louder at his last words.

Sia elbowed him to keep quite and welcomed all.. "Oh aayiye nah uncle aunty hum toh aapko call karne hi waale the'" said embarrased.

Raghav's parents:" hhhmmm sach mein.." and eyes dem with a smile.

Sia:" ofcrse aunty afterall yeh sab plan to hum sabka hi tha nah.. and guys tum sab bhi aao na.. raghav pata hn juno and gang ne meri kitni madat ki yeh sab arrange karne mein.."

Hearing dis aaliya steps forward.. "Oh yes raghav ! you knw wo candles mn leke aayi thi.. ache hn nah and tugged him with her elbow."

Dis made juno and sia burn in jealousy looking at dem. Juno pulls aaliya back.. And sia comes closer to raghav.. Raghav sensed the tension in her and den whisper to her.."Comeon pushpa mjhe tumse jyaada koi impress nhn kar sakta.. waise you look so adorable wen you get jealous.." winked again. Sia smiles at him.

Everybody started having fun to the maximum. Sama gurmeet wadda nikka and evrybdy started dancing and having fun.. Neeta spoke to sia for some time and blessed her with good fortune. The life of elite was back and derefore evrybdy welcomed that with laughter and smiles.

Neeta: "okay bacho ab hum chalte hn you guys enjoy hum log bhi thoda rest kar lete hn.. Raghav tum bad mein aa jaana.."

Everybody bid dem goodbye and again came together to group and to remember all the fun and deir memories of past.. After some time of sitting deir and sharing stories raghav pulled sia's hand and asked her to follow him outside for a moment..

Juno: "Arey raghav tum dono kahan jaa rhe ho'?" Asked all confused.

Raghav: "Dude we are just going for a short walk we'll be back soon !"

Juno: "Okay raghav but take care and dnt get yourself trapped in some mischief.."

SiRa smiled at juno's words and left from dere.

After walking for some minutes raghav stops sia in her place.

Sia: "kya hua ? hum yahan kyun ruk gaye hn raghav ?"

Raghav:" Pushpa you know I have mixed feelings for everything dat happened today.. I mean it gave me so many surprises dat am just not able to figure out how I should feel ? Pehle you all played prank on me and I literally thought you left me' I felt my life coming to an end. And den you appeared just like dat and everything became just like before and dat date plan and all wow it made me feel so special and I loved it.. "

Sia remained silent as she heard raghav speaking his heart out. Raghav continued.

Raghav:" You knw dere is a mixed feeling of guilt and happiness within me right now. Guilt for not trusting you in frst place and happiness for having someone like you in my life.."

"Promise me pushpa dat never I mean it not even in a prank u'll think of leaving me.. I will not be able to live without you.. I spent an year without you with me but today dose few hours which I spent thinking dat you left me shook my entire world.. Promise me u'll never leave me.."

Now sia had tears in her eyes as she spoke" Raghav I promise you dat I'll never leave you.. We'll be together until the day I di'ee'.." Suddenly she felt raghav's hand on her lips.

Raghav: " no pushpa dnt say dat I wanna live my life with you.." and den he went down on his knees and spread his arms and asked.." will you be mine forever ?"..

Sia was now all emotional and tried hard to speak. The only words dat came out of her mouth " I Love You Raghav"..

Raghav:" I love you too pushpa..".. and he held her in his arms and pulled her close for a tight hug. "

The end'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys so dat was my frst SiRa OS.. I hope you all enjoyed it.. Plz share ur views abt it I wud love to hear from you all' And as usual sorry for the length uff kya karun whenever i start writing i cannot stop myself easily.. Spare me plz ðŸ˜³

Sorry for any typo errors'! ðŸ˜³

Edited by jane_krittzz... - 11 years ago
Why last Part?? i hate the word last part and ending :'( btw are u starting new story

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

Why last Part?? i hate the word last part and ending :'( btw are u starting new story

Yup am working on it and will come with it soon ðŸ˜ƒ 
Abhi filhaal yehi padh lo ðŸ˜†
Kri Thanks Millions Tons For This Magical Date

I Simply Loved The Date. Its Too Adorable. I'm Reading Twice

Please Please Do Write More On SIRA
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update kritzzz,andd i love long updatees,thaanks dear!!!!!!!! anddd if dis is ur last part then plzz wrte smethng new agn,bcoz u wrte beautifully!!!!!!!!
raghav ka wo andha wala dialog,i was laughing cntinuously!!!!!!!! then a pinch of pushpaa,lobed it!!!!!!!! ha ha ha kabab mein bohut saare haddiyaan aa gaye!!!!!! jsssttt loved the way raghav asked pushpa "will u be mine forever" wooww!!!!!!!!!! soo magical!!!!!!!!!!!😊
Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum update yaar.. bt dis is nt dne yaar.. evry1 is ending their stries.. 😡 now coming bck 2 d update.. it was so magical.. lovd d sira part.. haye sia got jealous wen aaliya came closer 2 hm..🤣 lovd d way raghav tld hs feelings to sia.. mindblowing.. plz plz do continue writing.. i want 2 read sumthng on sira..😊