!Saravanan Meenakshi Sep 2012 Updates Archives!

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
WEDNESDAY UPDATES
EPISODE 240

UPDATES BY SIVA2901

Episode starts with Saro about to start from home, Meenu asked you didn't take your lunch. Saro said I used to eat office food so home food will not work for me.
Meenu said okay go & eat . Few peoples were longing to eat home food , Saro said I am also longing to eat home food but I am not getting it Meenu said in morning itself you are started speaking in double meaning . Saro saying what to do I have to compromise by saying like this Meenu questioned him who asked you to go to Malaysia , When you returned Aadi Masam came . Within this Aadi gets over I think my next training will come. Meenu got Angry said If you go to Next train then Divorce for sure nu.
Saro Started nearing Meenu & saying so you also eagerly waiting for this Meenu step back and asked Saro to go to office . Saro went near & asked tell the Truh Meenakshi you also eagerly waiting know meenu stepped back & Said Saravana unaku ulla nadamadittu irukura mirugam enaku kulla Thoonghittu iruku nu . Saro said Aiyo Aiyo Asathuralae . Meenu pushed him & said only 4 days more nu.
Then Saro glanced towards meenu & started driving. Rajashekar & Saradha came. Saro dad asked saro has left ah nu to meenu , She said yes . Then they said they are going to a marriage. Meenu asked when you will be back Saradha said does anyone ask when they will return while they starting, she asked that because she has to prepare lunch for them . Rajasekar said We are going to Muslim marriage so they will eat Biriyani . Meenu said for that only Athai didn't had her breakfast ah . She got angry & staring at meenu .Rajasekar turned towards his wife and  asked you are ready since morning itself ah . Then She said nowdays I don't know who is Mother-in-law & Daughter in law nu & they left.
Meenu went inside & dound that Saro left his bag . So she dialed his number . she heard his phone ringtone inside the room . She cut the call and again dialed . Then she started moving inside to get the phone . Saro sitting in Sofa . Meenu was shocked to see himand asked Now only you started to office how you returned to home nu . saro started laughing. Meenu asked why you are laughing like cinema villain . Saro said I am going to change to villain & Started moving towards Meenu . Saro said According to me Aadi over yesterday itself . How come you finish that  meenu questioned
Saro pinned Meenu to wall . Meenu said Saravana I am sacred da you pls go . Then Saro did Magic door automatically closed . he bent towards her she pushed him & started running towards a room & closed the door Saro laughing and walking towards the door. Then he running & hit the door he went inside & fall on the floor.
He slowly raised his face and saw that his mom & dad already inside the door . Saro dad holding pillow in his hand & started hitting him . Saro mom bit worried Meenu  smiling & watching the scene . Then saro stood up . Saro Dad said you will go in one way & comes inside in another way & we wont do that ah nu . Saro staring at meenu. Saradha started saying Karumam karum &
Rajasekar said when you are trying to claim in wall I saw that so only I came nu . Saro asked okay you saw while I am climbing the wall how come you entered nu. For that Rajasekar said you are Kutty da I am your daddy da nu. If you jump for 60 feet I will jump 160feet da. Better you go office .Atlast rajasekar said Vayasu ponna nimbi veetla vittutu pogha mudiyalaiyae.
Next scene Yamini standing alone in terrace she got call from Sha . she said I put leave . nothing just like that I put leave . She got 2 times call she keeping on cutting the call Then saro came . I want to see your face when you are cutting my call so only came here nu . He said okay bye nu then he about to go he turned towards her .
I thought you will tell that don't go nu but you didn't . She said you came to see my reaction towards your call . Saro said is that all She questioned him wat is that all . Saro smiled & said for my call you will be waiting hours & hours you forget about that ah . Yamini asked why you are speaking the past . Saro asked why you didn't pick up my call yamini said chumma than . Saro asked what's your problem . She said nothing like that I just want to be alone . Saro asked where is your dad . she said yesterday itself he went to uk.  She said sometimes she is  feeling down Saro said just come to office go out you will feel better . he said he will take her out & he held her hand Yamini asked him to take his hand . Saro asked what's your problem. she said I don't want to face any problem so only you better go . Yamini said you are married now better you take your wife out then you are taking me to coffee shop. Yamini said that you run away from me now why you are putting bit . He is nothing like that . She asked him to call to meenu & asked him to tell that Yamini alone in home I am in her home nu .
She might think bad know . You are scared know so you better go. Saro asked so you don't want our friendship . Yamini said a friend can be lovers & lovers cant be a friends . so you stay away from me nu.
Saro sitting in front of laptop & yamini words were going in his mind. Saro called meenu . Meenu said you called this time he said what i can't call you ah .She asked why u called me . He said Chumma than .She said its lie Saro looke d shocked & said meenatchi . She said some problem so only you called tell wats the matter nu .She asked  you put fight with yamini ah . Saro was shocked & said  eppadi catch pannura. Meenu said yeppa NEE EVALO PERIYA APPA TACKER NU ENNAKU THERIYUM  .  She said I always think what you will think nu . Now tell wats the matter . Saro started telling about yamini meenu also listen to him. Saro asked why she is angry on me meenu said yep why should she be angry on you I am the person who must be angry . Meenu started scolding Saro that he have so many works to do so he skipped his breakfast & now he gone to see her . Meenu said what she gave to you he said she scolded nicely nu then Meenu burst into laugh & said yamini very clear da .
Meenu said nee seiyana Backiyaraj nu .Then Meenu said there is no secrets must be there then only our life will go happily nu . After hearing that saro said sorry meenu asked for what he said its wrong I am sorry nu then meenu said what you did is wrong . Then she said okay don't think about this now carry on ur work . Saro said seri di . Meenu smiled & kissed phone Saro had surprise shock & he called meenatchi did you gave something . (Bg music starts) Meenu smiled Saro again asked u gave it know . Meenu said yes. She said if husband doing wrong wife likes that . If he does wrong & admit it Then said sorry to his wife that girl will like his hubby even more . Both smiled & then she cut the call.
Saradha entered Sowndariya room . Saradha saw sow lying on the bed & about to leave . Saradha heard Sow coughing sound she checked her & found that she is having fever that too 101 degree . she scolded her & said you very well know that if you cry you will get ill soon nu. Sow said Ma you pls talk to mee you are turning ur face as if your seeing ur enemy . She said she cant tolerate this nu. Saradha said that day when I beat you the whole day I had been crying for you nu . Saradha started telling like don't want that guy , he is not right to her nu. Whatever I am telling to you it's good for you .in future you should not worried I am your mother dear I am every rights to be angry on you but I never think bad for you nu . Sow leaned on her mom shoulder. Sardha asked sow you decided that you don't want him nu . She said I am feeling sleepy shall I sleep . Sardha stared at her & Said that  you are very clear in this & you are not well so only I took care of you it . Don't planned to compromise me saying so she left.
Precap: Sardha & Meenu sleeping they heard knocking sound . Saro put Bed sheet over his head & came with torch light  . Sardha saw him both shouted then he said  Aadi masam over now you send my wife with me nu .
Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
Hi_Friends thumbnail
😲September 6,Thursday
EPISODE:241

Part 1:
Yami was waiting on the road..Saro came on that side..both were talking..AC came there n saro asked him what AC sir you said you didnt like chennai..AC answered my lovable persons were living here like you. so now am liking this place..Saro said sir many crimes were happening here see that first then see ur personal work..Yami was irritating saro..both(AC n Yami)went..n got into that police jeep..Yami was pretend to slip from jeep while gettin into tht..AC was there to hold her hands..by seeing this saro got angry n in kola veri..
they went..still saro was raising his bike gear n one person asked what happened sir any problem..he shouted at him n went in kadiπŸ˜†(stil he is in possessive on yami..yami too irritatin him..)

scene shifted to saro home...saro was eagerly sayin about yami n AC..She asked saro why you gettin angry..that she warned him not to be too carin in yami matter..both were unmarried so if they went together anywhere na no problem..you dont worry ..

Part 2:

Saro callin to meenu for askin soundarya alliance..he said 3 alliance came from matrimonial  so what to do nu..n too she lovin someone..you and ask her and tell me..
Soundarya was standin at terrace n meenu came thre n asked about her marriage alliance.Soundarya asked meenu i think you got whom i lovin now..n she said what you thinkin about this..Meenu said it wont work it out nu.Soundarya said this is ur anna wish too..so he thinkin you wil accept this..meenu went by thinkin this..

Part 3:

Saradha n meenu were sleepin..at 12 one voice heard n asked amma tharma panunga nu..saradha shoked whose tht n yelled meenu why you didnt sclose the door properly..meenu said atha its saro voice..n saradha opened the door he was standin n covered by clothes.n saradha got😲..then hhe asked ammapondati irundha tharmam panunga ma..saradha said tomo aadi wil be gettin over so tomo wil have fumction upto tht wait..he said now 12 so aadi is over..send my wife with me..then he asked sara to leave both wanna talk sometimes..he said now u r near to me but am feelin u r far way from me..she said u r in my heart..then sara came n called meeenu n closed tht door..both were like πŸ˜³

Precap:saro n meenu talkin that today is our function..😳

sorry guys..for small update some busy..

Edited by Hi_Friends - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
FRIDAY UPDATES 07.09.2011
EPISODE 242

Arunasalam calls meenashi and ask what has she decided on this Tamil love matter. Meenashi says she can't take any decision by her own. This also involves Saro and she needs time to tackle this matter. Arunasalam hopes she will take good decision. Saro comes and ask Meenashi who was on line. Meenashi smiles and says terinjavanga and leaves. Meenashi takes her mobile and checks the caller ID and sees Arunasalam name. (this lady 😲 ...)

RS getting ready with his drink and wish to have fried egg  now. Thada Saradha comes with fry egg πŸ˜† RS gets very happy as praise his wife for reading his thought. But still he knows this egg comes for a reason πŸ˜› so he ask her what she wants for now nu. Saradha tells her about AS calling Meenashi. She thinks something is not right and suspects Meenashi 😲😑

RS this time loses his patient and gives nicely to Saradha. He does not shout at her but every word from him kuttufy Saradha badly till she feels so guiltya. RS ask how can she vai kusamal blames her suspects her DIL  behaviour? He ask her if she will keep quite someone talks like about Soundarya will she keep quite?

Saradha feels so guilty and cries and says sorry. She keeps saying please i am sorry nu πŸ˜› Looks like RS wordings really worked on pola. She then gives him the fried egg but RS refuse to take it since she brought that in intention to insult his DIL. Saradha rombha sad aah takes the egg and ask tottuka what will he take nu.

So cute RS touches her cheeks and kisses it awww 😳 Saradha becomes very happy.

Soundarya calls Tamil and introduce her name and reminds him of that she is sister to Saravanan nu πŸ˜› Tamil ask why is she talking like this. She was the one who said she will call  back nu. S then vambufies him and both talks lovingly to each other. 😳

Tamil says last time he will call others in the house and he can inquire about her but now RS knows about the love matter.. he wonders what is going to happen nu. S says everything will be fine nu.

saradha comes to see RS and says need to talk something nu. RS says yes proceed πŸ˜› Saradha says "adhi mudinjachu lae .." RS rombha sad aah says ama 40 years adi mudichachu nu 🀣  saradha says she is not talking about him but about both SM 😳 She is talking about adhi massam. RS says adhi finish so what nu. Saradha says  need to arrange something while RS ask enna nu suttam this RS. Saradha does action like pudhu ponnu bringing milk  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

RS says action super but matter puriyalae nu 🀣 But then he understands and all of sudden everything changes to black white 😲 with BGM Kumkuma poovae .. song 😲 🀣 situation song for both RS and Saradha (subhaaa kashta kaalam daa πŸ˜›) Saradha brings him back to reality that adhi maasam  is for SM not for them πŸ˜†

She then ask him to make arrangement for both Saro Meenashi. RS is happy that Saradha is actually talking about this nu. Saradha says she cares for Saro adhan. So she ask RS to call josiyar and get timing .. last ngt Saro came and knock the door 🀣 appanaku pilla tappama irukan  nu saradha solluran 🀣 RS then ask cash from Saradha to buy things to decorate the room 🀣 Saradha ask him to call josiyar first. RS ask what about Soundarya matter but Saradha says adhu later they can think. This is more important. Saro thollai thangamudiyalae  nu saradha said πŸ˜† Josiyar says time is good nu. Saradha suggest they all leave both SM alone in the house tonight and they can go to her sister's house nu. 😳

Night time .. saro returns back home. He cames in calling amma amma nu and wonders why the house is quite nu. Meenashi comes and says no one at home. Beeku Saro ask where is everyone and why they left here alone. Meenashi blushes and feel shy and says teriyalae nu 😳

Saro then realise today is the day nu and becomes very happy. He tries to talk to Meenashi but she blushes more and chases him to go bath and get ready 😳

Saro opens his room door and gets shock and starts singing Nila kaiyithu neram nalla neram nu πŸ˜› Meenashi says she knows he has seen the room nu. Saro calls her but Meenashi says until 8 pm she cannot enter the room ...

Saravanan Meenashi BGM plays ❀️ Saro goes into his room .. looks his bed and takes one rose and smiles.. while Meenashi outside blushes happily ☺️

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday September 11 - Episode 244

Mamas looty adiching. Doing exercise and Saratha doesn't like it, Complains to RS but they are scared of them based on past experience. So they both just don't say anything to them.

Saro and Meenu...

Meenu packing. Saro says Kallidaikurichi is where all the happy memories are. He describes all of the nie moments. Meenu konjing himChellam, bujju etc.

She scolds Saro for being not coming forward during Adi, listenign to motehr. Saro says I was afraid you may say some thingnnu. Meenu tells him I don't ave any belief in Aadi. Saro Asadu vazhinjal.

Then he tells we only need to have first night in KK - but why don't we have our First day here nnu, meenu calls Mama and RS comes and takes him away.

Small talk between RS and Mamas - they tell him how can you afford to have this bif of a house. RS says house belongs to friend - I am maintaining only.

Soundarya tells her parents she is not coming with them to KK. RS says that is better and they both decide to leave Soundarya in Sarada sister house.

Saro comes and tells his parents how he is going to request for vacation. Then he calls up the officer and talks to him in broken Hindi. ( cannot explain this - sema comedy - should watch it.)

He tells in broken englist about Ek Rathiri etc - finally he gets time off. He tells parents to bring Soundarya along.

After he leaves Parents thinking.

Edited by migan - 11 years ago
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi_Friends thumbnail
Sep 13,2012 Thursday epi 246

Part 1:

Tamil and Soundaraya(So) were talking..So said why u avoiding..not even one smile..why u doin like this..he hesitated to talk with her..he left by sayin like he goin to on water pump..then So got tempered n asked u liked me or not..he said yes i liked u so much.then tamil consoled So n she askd him to atleast one msg small mobil e talk one smile is enough for me..he said no need to ask like this..i wil do nu..
thenscene moved to hall..where meenu appa n amma talkin..then meenu came there..he asked everythin goin well in mapla home..she said evrythin is fine..then some casual talk went between them..

Part 2:
full foto shoot..
(superb scene..i dont know how to say those)
two vella solla maaps came there for takin foto of both meenu n saro..tht photograph askin them to do some action for tamil songs..
so many foto shoot took for 4 songs..
(meenu so cute in salwar)

Part 3:

pothivacha mallika muttu song playin in bg..both in kraama vudai..(nice)..then scene shifted to meenu hall..where So planned to go outside fr checkin mail..at tht time tamil came there..meenu dad asked So why u r thin..reduced weight like tht..he asked tamil whether its true or not..both had eye contact.then meenu dad asked tamil to take her to bazaar.they both went after that meenu amma said why u asked tail to take her outside..he supported for tamil lik his son is fire..he wont give importance to girls like tht..
then in bike So n tamil :so said go by the way what am pointin out..

Precap:
two vella solla saw tamil n So(so they plannin to collapse this...meenu admiring saro sleep..

sorry frnds this time to so short update..

am so busy in my college wrk

Edited by Hi_Friends - 11 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Friday Sep 14th  Short update...

First segment repeat of tamil and Sondarya and Mama's noticing it and decide to get them married to create problems.

Back at house ...
RS learns vV has sent Soundarya with Tamil and he is so much worried. He blabbers this to Saradha - she gets mad but RS promises he will take care and make sure doesn't happen again

Meenu konjufy Saro while he is sleeping)so much, so cute) and promptly he hears everything and records and teases Meenu. Meenu runs away in shyness.

Mama's talk to Tamil and tell him they will help him get married to Soundarya...

Thodarum...

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago