Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hbuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing...wid ur words i too can feel the pain...hats off...
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superbly written... Hats off to u... U r a suoerb writer... Just loved ram priyad confrontation... How rams anger taken over his love and priya got the love back from his anger... Fab... Thank u for the OS... Keep writing...
Pooja.mhi thumbnail

Gud congrats !
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its great kash aaise he ho hope cvs read your os... and get idea...
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u r back missing ur posts 
it was emotional,painful update with beautiful dialogues i am speechless amby 
hats off to u πŸ€—
luved itπŸ‘
Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg Diii... Itzzz jszz Outstanding...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Loved it...Wowww Di.. The pain, the hurt, their feelings...Love... Emotins.. Evrything jst perfect... ⭐️ Hope we will see smthing like dis In Epi...bt fr dis... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Luv u.. Muaah..❀️
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Hey amby, how are you dear... long time no see... hope u r doing fine...
btw as usual loved ur OS.. very much... very heart-wrenching but thank God a happy ending... thanks for posting it..
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ambi Bambi!!

You have done it again!! Making us cry over two fictional characters and that too with words.

And they spoke.. Yes.. Iam in screaming in joy, squealing and shrieking... They did!!

And you make it easy every time. leaving me with nothing but Kaash..

For once.. I wanna wait and watch this OS come true.. Didi.. Take anote!! This is how its DONE!!πŸ‘

Take a bow girl again for this stupendous work!! Happy waaala tears and polar bear hugs!!
love4raya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Ambar thnx 4 the OS..U knw i was dying to read a ff or os written by u and finally u wrote an os and dat also on the track i wished u write..Am so happy.. As usual wonderful and i really would like to see the exact scenario and dialogues after a month on the show.. I said after a month coz as we knw all this isnt possible now as they are gonna continue vid the crap for a month we can expect a positive twist on the decision day.. :)
CVs if u happen to read this pls copy it and am sure the writer wont mind. ;) Coz dis is something we all wld love to see enacted by RaShi and obv "RaYa.. :)
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D4BALH

res.

awww Amby... i m so much happy today... i got chance to read my fav Writers Story after such a long gap... This os once again proved that you are the best... every single word that you have written touches me..Priya: Promise.  Lekin aap ko bhi mujhse ek promise karna hoga.  (She looks at Ram) Aap ko Mamma ke liye Papa ka khayal rakhna padega.  (She looks back at Pihu) No Aloo Parathas and no tablets for Papa.  Okay princess?  oh god only you can write these lines...

and priya's decision to sign custody paper for his happiness is just brilliently conceptualized... I how much we two love Ram kapoor the charactor but we equally know that if anybody with whom RK would be happy is only Priya Ram Kapoor.. just amazing writing...

and last part is just awesome... their entire conversation is sooo touchy...

Hahaha I'm glad you liked it DG! 

I really want to see this happen! Shayad! Maybe after all the drama that's supposed to come,we can have a dhamaka finale like this LOL. πŸ˜›

And yes I love them both! πŸ˜‰