love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u sooo much for a beautiful update...next time plzzz itna time mat lagana😭

Mannat ki insecurity...u brought it out really well!! first she tried to accept rehan n her mom...but choti bacchi hai...kitna seh sakti hai..ek din to uska dil tootna hi tha! poor baby!

Maan is looking at all that mannat wants...but is unable to understand her and provide her with what she needs

I want Geet to take mannat and go for a few days to her moms house...of course ghussa hoke nahi...but on mannats insistence...

then Khotta will realise their importance,,,when not only HE but REHAN will also miss his mom n sister😳
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome mindblowing beautifully written update yar loved it a lot.
i'm feeling bad for all of them,maaneet r suffering,mannat&rehan also,hope sab jaldi theek ho jayae,lovey update
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jass.KN

Note

Thanx Buddies who gav me beautiful replies on this update.all u fulfilled ur promise...but I ll wait till evening for those dearies who haven't replied and ll try to pm only u...the buddies who commented..coz I was sure after that note many dearies ll promise me to giv comments but when it comes to updates they go back...really hurtz to find them on other works with long comments.If they don like my work why they promise...I can't stop but can make this sure who lik my work only those ll get pmz...😲.If hav any personal problem plz inform I ll wait

Lov

Sonia

yar don't feel bad,actually i suggest plzzz do give ur friends some time may be 1 or 2 days,b'cause many of them not be able to read, like myself today there's 10 hours massive powercut at my place so i came online after power cameback read update and commented sooo plzzz jass atleast yar wait for some time.
wajiha-1 thumbnail
awesome update
i wish mannat accept maan
Cherishh thumbnail
Hi Sonia, 

It really was an emotional update.

Poor Mannat...I know one day she will breakdown so much that it will be unbearable to Maan...I think its just d beginning.

I am so angry on Maan...ufff..what is his problem, why is he so adamant about it...ergghhh.

And yeah I completely agree with Geet..he just for sake name accept Mannat as his daughter becoz he just can't truly luv her as a father if he can't accept her as daughter.

OMG...poor Rehaan, he is so luving and innocent like Geet..hope he too doesn't suffer much in this in the future.

I just luved the way u potrayed the emotions of all of them in this update...it really made me cry seeing poor Mannat.

Wanting to know whats d mystery behind this behavior of Maan, which I know is not anytime around soon...but am eager to know how u take this story ahead...hope Mannat gets some solace in the near future..poor soul she is who is suffering a lot in all this.

Thinking may be after this incident Mannat might be feeling happy with Maan around at least a bit or not.

Please update the next part soon...
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome Maan is imotionally not connected with any one exept REhaan that's why he isn't understanding Mannat's heart
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update.
poor mannat😭
continue soon.
PRINCESS19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its was good update
poor mannet
she is really hurt and rehan he too is hurt but maan he doesn't think befor speaking

26_chaitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update!!!!!
loved it a lotzzz :)