Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puppy.puppy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Liked it a lot
Can u believe it...after reading few sentences...I thought that it will be nice if she slapped him
Omg
She slapped
Thanks for the update
And plz make the next update as fast as u can
fleurs thumbnail
res

Originally posted by: mtina0207

• She was a woman possessed and the words fell on deaf ears

• She willed him to open his eyes and see her and as if he heard her, he opened his eyes and looked straight at Khushi. but what gave a jolt to khushi was  the blank expression.

• Fear in her heart if Arnav will turn her out. Praying to god, to please give her this one chance with him.

• He stayed back because he did not want khushi to get a chance to hide again behind her words, which she perennially did whenever they spoke.

• Arnav stood there not knowing for how long, letting her cry'his heart bleeding at the lost soul in front of him, but he had to.

• But what came was something that surprised the hell out of him. Khushi raised her hand and connected her palm to his cheek with a slap that echoed in the conference room.

Wow... what an update tina. Loved the way u portrayed the slap. Arnav giving time for Khushi in order to pull out words from the horses mouth is a smart move.

Originally posted by: mtina0207

"DON'T YOU EVER, EVER DO THIS TO ME ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA." Yelled Khushi, "next time it won't be a slap, it will be a knife slitting that sexy neck of urs. WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U ARE. AND HOW DARE U, HOW DARE U NOT TELL ME WHERE U WERE, HOW DARE U ARNAV, HOW DARE U.

YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHY I CAN'T PLACE MY TRUST IN YOU. WHY I CAN'T LET U COME CLOSE TO ME. WHY I KEEP TURNING U AWAY, NOT WANTING UR PITY. WHY I AM SO INDEPENDENT, THAT'S COZ AFTER  14 YEARS U AGAIN PROVED TO ME ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, THAT LOVING SOMEONE ONLY MAKES U VULNERABLE AND PRONE TO HURT. THAT LOVING SOMEONE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FLOWERS. THERE ARE THORNS EMBEDDED IN THEM AND WHEN THEY HURT THEY OOZE BLOOD OUT OF YOU."

These lines were too good. Slitting that sexy neck...😆    The way u described her POV about love is also true in some cases. Beautifully written  👏👏👏

PRECAP   THE BIG CONFESSION UR WAY... 

Hey lemme know if u guys want a teaser  : DEFINITELY , why doubts

Edited by fleurs - 11 years ago
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tina,
very nice update, it ia s  great curtain raiser to the coming confession, 
i mean arnav is so silent because he understands her very well, waiting for her initiative to come forward and claim her rights on him, today the slap must have proved to him that she loves him unconditionally and just a mere thought of something happened to him made traveled so far to another country just to check he is ok,

the worry, passion and desire of khushi was beautifully expressed and the unsaid emotions of Arnav conveyed through his silence portrayed was equally amazing.

waiting for the next update.
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Such a short update! 

I want more...

Awesome yar!! 
MissNadia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nooo u cant finish there such a big cliffhanger i want to see his reaction bt anyways love the update cant wait for more
Plz plz plz update sooon
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: laksh65

tina,

very nice update, it ia s  great curtain raiser to the coming confession, 
i mean arnav is so silent because he understands her very well, waiting for her initiative to come forward and claim her rights on him, today the slap must have proved to him that she loves him unconditionally and just a mere thought of something happened to him made traveled so far to another country just to check he is ok,

the worry, passion and desire of khushi was beautifully expressed and the unsaid emotions of Arnav conveyed through his silence portrayed was equally amazing.

waiting for the next update.

Thank you so much dear
I know the update was short...can u believe it, i actually thought of the term curtain raiser...i initially wanted to end this chap at a slap, but continued, coz i wanted a part of Khushi's emotions to go with the readers.
Thank you for commenting and liking my work
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: puppy.naveena

Liked it a lot
Can u believe it...after reading few sentences...I thought that it will be nice if she slapped him
Omg
She slapped
Thanks for the update
And plz make the next update as fast as u can

Yeah that was necessary to communicate some of her feelings. thanks for the comment
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nicee oneee...
thnx 4 pm 😃
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the PM. Was waiting for the update. It was short but interesting part. Arnav was silent throughout the chapter. So now it is Kushi's turn to confession?
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sunset-

Such a short update! 

I want more...

Awesome yar!! 

Am so sorry sweets...i promise u get a good update tomo...fingers crossed