Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats saibal! Have a good time as baati! Thanks for all ur LUs and everything else u do on the forum... I would've liked to ask u a few questions which every baati has to suffer...er...sorryπŸ˜ƒ...every baati has the privilege of answering, but I have limited internet access this month so you can be thankful u go free this time πŸ˜†... Congos again and have fun!
sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats bro. Have a lovely time.
By the time I found this topic its 13th page, so many grills for you it seems. don't worry ! nothing from me.
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyaalex8

Congrats saibal! Have a good time as baati! Thanks for all ur LUs and everything else u do on the forum... I would've liked to ask u a few questions which every baati has to suffer...er...sorryπŸ˜ƒ...every baati has the privilege of answering, but I have limited internet access this month so you can be thankful u go free this time πŸ˜†... Congos again and have fun!

Thanks a lot Nisha Ji for the lovely congratulatory message.

okay, so no questions to make me Pareshan  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Would have loved some questions dear 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhana1234

Congrats bro. Have a lovely time.

By the time I found this topic its 13th page, so many grills for you it seems. don't worry ! nothing from me.

Thanks Sadhana πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Would have loved some questions from you, thanks a million for taking out time from your busy schedule & congratulating me dear 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dada..😈 I'm back to grill you only with 2 quests:-

1.)Why Faith is important?

2.)Intellectual can create world or destroy the world -- Which one is true?

N I disagree with your POV to leave the house with your wife if your parents won't allow her to study further. Don't ever take such a steps in your life. You can always explain them in dignified manner n find solution. If they support you to fulfill your dream n then they understand your life partner's sentiments.
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Dada..😈 I'm back to grill you only with 2 quests:-

only 2, I was expecting more dear πŸ˜ƒ

1.)Why Faith is important?

Di, this is my view, I don't know whether it is right or not, please do guide me if I am wrong.
Faith is important because it instills a self-confidence in us. At times, when everyone discourages us, it is faith which helps us to chase our objective, and keep our confidence and self-belief intact.
Moreover, faith provides us a stability and the ability to hold onto oneself when the situation is against us or when the going gets tough for us. Faith helps us in attaining our objective and help in clarity of thought & spell out our goals confidently & remain confident on attending the same. It provides necessary courage when we go alone on certain matters and deal with new possibilites or when we are swimming on uncharted waters.

2.)Intellectual can create world or destroy the world -- Which one is true?

Intellectuals have the power to do both, but I consider them true intellectuals who stand for creation. Destroyers don't merit the tag intellectuals & I see them as cutting the same branch of a tree on which they are sitting.

N I disagree with your POV to leave the house with your wife if your parents won't allow her to study further. Don't ever take such a steps in your life. You can always explain them in dignified manner n find solution. If they support you to fulfill your dream n then they understand your life partner's sentiments.

Nice POV, and agree with you. Your views are perfect dear. Thanks for stating these. πŸ˜ƒ

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey vaah dada perfect answers. πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘..

I agree faith within ourselves, faith in the goodness of people around us and faith in the power which seems to be running everything is really vital.πŸ‘πŸΌ.. It can drive us.

Anything can flow via Intellect wisdom or garbage. It's up to an individual to utilize it in which manner.

Now I'm done with my grillings. πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Jhappiya Pale..πŸ€—!πŸ€—!πŸ€—!
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Week to chali gayi...!!!  Lekin kya baat hain... Baati abhi bhi jal raha hain...😎  Ok... might grill you more...!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

Week to chali gayi...!!!  Lekin kya baat hain... Baati abhi bhi jal raha hain...😎  Ok... might grill you more...!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Yup, waiting for your questions Shirin. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
@ Ami Di--> Waiting for more questions, glad to know you liked my views. Thanks for stating your views as well.