these are all my opinions and thoughts!!! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
if we all fight na then this will go on and on and on and i already said iam not in a mood of fighting or arguing .even the subject of this topic tell u all that its only my point of view neither u  make me understand what u said nor i can convince u so here iam going to end this topic by standing what i have said ke NOT ONLY ATIF BUT BOLLYWOOD ALSO NEED HIM NO MATTER WHAT...EVERY SONG HE HAS SANG IN PAST WERE BIG HITS OF THAT YEAR...THIS GOES TO RFAT AND SAA AS WELL...WHATEVER I SAID FOR AKON IT WAS JUST A GENERAL THOUGHT WHICH CAME INTO MY MIND READ IT AGAIN AND LOOK WHAT I HAVE ALREADY SAID THAT ITS ONLY MY POINT OF VIEW DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY...BUT PEOPLE HERE R LIKE CAME WITH HAVING MIRCHIS IN THERE MOUTH...AND ONE EYED KING FOR COUNTRY OF BLIND GOES TO OTHER COUNTRIES AS WELL BECAUSE THEY R THE ONES WHO CHOOSE ATIF TO SING FOR THEM 😆...I STAND FOR WHAT I SAID AS ITS SOOO TRUE...SOME OF THE THINGS PEOPLE SAID HERE I AGREED WITH THEM BUT MAYBE THEY DIDNT SEE IT SOOO WELL...ANYWAYS TAKECARE EVERYONE GOD BLESS U ALL...
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cape

if we all fight na then this will go on and on and on and i already said iam not in a mood of fighting or arguing .even the subject of this topic tell u all that its only my point of view neither u  make me understand what u said nor i can convince u so here iam going to end this topic by standing what i have said ke NOT ONLY ATIF BUT BOLLYWOOD ALSO NEED HIM NO MATTER WHAT...EVERY SONG HE HAS SANG IN PAST WERE BIG HITS OF THAT YEAR...THIS GOES TO RFAT AND SAA AS WELL...WHATEVER I SAID FOR AKON IT WAS JUST A GENERAL THOUGHT WHICH CAME INTO MY MIND READ IT AGAIN AND LOOK WHAT I HAVE ALREADY SAID THAT ITS ONLY MY POINT OF VIEW DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY...BUT PEOPLE HERE R LIKE CAME WITH HAVING MIRCHIS IN THERE MOUTH...AND ONE EYED KING FOR COUNTRY OF BLIND GOES TO OTHER COUNTRIES AS WELL BECAUSE THEY R THE ONES WHO CHOOSE ATIF TO SING FOR THEM 😆...I STAND FOR WHAT I SAID AS ITS SOOO TRUE...SOME OF THE THINGS PEOPLE SAID HERE I AGREED WITH THEM BUT MAYBE THEY DIDNT SEE IT SOOO WELL...ANYWAYS TAKECARE EVERYONE GOD BLESS U ALL...

whatever. Your CAPS hurts my eyes so whatever crap you wrote I am not going waste my time reading.  Keep living in la la land like rest of cool aid drinking kids of Atif. When pakistani is loosing discussion that is very normal behaviour from them so very expected.

Closed

Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^ 👏 👏 what a great way to end a discussion, hats off to u 👏 🤣 🤣
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meri taraf se topic already closed hogaya hai,Seriously i really really dont care kon kya likhraha hai aage...but i want to make one thing clear here that its funny how peole decide by themselves ke whose loosing whose winning its not a competition where one is loosing and one is winning.its not only pakis but i have seen indians also sometimes people dont like to argue and they backup that doesnt mean they r loosing or they dont have anything to say.iam like wow rightnow log itni hadh tak bhi soch sakhte hai lol iam sure decent people doesnt think like that...as i said i stand for what i said and dont care whatever other says so y would i argue or fight over some stupid crap??lol no one can make me wrong on whatever i said...from now on whatever people want to write here go ahead be a guest of urself as iam not going to come and check because i dont like to waste my time on something jo meri nazar mai koi ahmiyat nahi rakhta...u wanna abuse me go ahead if u wanna make fun of me please go ahead and be a guest of urself give urself a pleasure...Again I know what i said and i know iam not loosing or lacking of words i dont need to show people here either iam loosing or winning because i know what iam...thats what matter whatever people say about me i really dont care...Edited by cape - 11 years ago
braveusman thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can really see Aman ki Asha going on here 👏
s123vi thumbnail
i used 2 criticize aatif whenever  my sister would praise his voice.
i missed d 1st episode n watched 2nd in which pakistani judges had 2 choose final 6. my sister n i both felt that aatif was  acting like a snob. throughout d episode, he was behaving like a superstar.
well we disliked him that time  but couldn't stop ourselves admiring him in d following episodes.
he is a good captain n doing his duty well.
i wanted 2 watch sur kshetra only 4 ashaji bt now aatif is also a reason 4 me.
i like his style, attitude n personality. he seems 2 b good person.
both asha ji n aatif rock!!
s123vi thumbnail
btw..has any1 seen promo of 'kya dilli kya lahore'?
April2007 thumbnail
...Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago