ArHi: Hai Dhoob Sa Wo Agar Wo Chaandni Raat Si Hai

MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OK I KNOW THAT I HAVE ENOUGH FFS TO COMPLETE BUT AFTER WATCHING TODAYS EPI A NEW IDEA CAME INTO MY MIND.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INDEX: (On Hold)

Prolouge:Below
Chapter 1:Below
Chapter 2: Below
Chapter 3: pg 2
Chapter 4: pg 2
Chapter 5: pg3
NEW!!!CHAPTER 6:pg5!!!

REALLY IMPORTANT NOTE ON PAGE 7

WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR--pg 8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All things are the same like in the show. So I start the story from Todays epi where Arnav didnt reach the mandap. I dont what will happen next if hell come later on but in my FF he wont come, bcoz of some Problemz.
So here is a concept. PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT AND WHETER I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS OR NOT😳

Proluge:

Arnav didnt reach the mandap. Nobody knows where he is. Dadi is blaming Garima infront of everyone. Anjali is also accusing her. Nani doesnt says a word neither Akash or Nk.
Khushi is alone fighting for her Amma against Dadi. Later on Payal is also standing with her mother.
Dadi blames Khushi and takes the bangles from her hand. After that she takes her family from there.
All Raizadas feel disguist by the Guptas. Akash and Payal also break-up bcoz Akash has sympathi for all but her mother and she dont wants to live with a man who cant stand for the truth against his family, so Akash leaves Payal there and goes from there.
--------------------------------------
Khushi takes care of her family after the Raizadas are gone. She makes them sleep and goes back to the mandap. She still has some hope that Arnav will come to the mandap and marry her.
----------------------------------------
She waits the whole night but he didnt came. Tired she goes in the morning to her room and changes her clothes. She looks at her phone no phone calls and no messages from him.
-----------------------------------------------
Finally when everybody is awake Khushi takes a big decision.
THEY WILL LEAVE THIS PLACE FOREVER AND NEVER CONTACT ANYONE IN DELHI.
---------------------------------
This is a Story how they separate from each other and how they meet again AND IN WHICH SITUATION THEY WILL MEET. WHAT THEY WILL DO WHEN THEY SEE EACHOTHER AGAIN AFTER 3 Months.
(I know 3 Months is not a big leap but youll soon know why I said 3 months and not 3 years😉)

PLZ IGNORE MY MISTAKES😊
Plz give me a little feedback what you guys think about it and if I should continue this...😳
AND FOR PMS LIKE; COMMENT AND BUDDY ME😃

AND PLZ PLZ GIVE ME A LITTLE FEEDBACK. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE IT
SO PLZ PLZ ONE LITTLE COMMENT WILL TAKE YOU JUST 
5 Sec OF YOUR IMPORTANT TIME.
SO PLZ PLZ COMMENT😒

MY INDEX FOR MY OTHER WORK:
Edited by MyAnastasia18 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Pleashhh Continue Soon 😳
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
nice start but i think she will be pregnant!!!!!!!
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Chapter 1:

Khushi and her family quickly leaves Delhi...forever.
The cant go back to Lucknow bcoz of this Video from Arnavs Fashion Show, so they decide to go far away where no one could ever find them.
KASHMIR
In the train Khushi has a lot of thoughts and she remembers what happend yesterday.
K:Yesterday should be the most beautiful day of my life...but I dont know where I was wrong! Why always something like this happens to me? Am I such a bad person? Do I deserve nobodys love? I only brought saddnes in everybodys life...Payal...Amma...Buaji...Babuji...and..and Arnavji...
she closes her eyes and tears start to flow from her eyes.

Payal comes to Khushi:
Khushi kya Arnavji ne doobara phone nai???

Khushi looks up and suddenly she remembers what happend last night after everybody went to sleep...when she was waiting for him and then...

Khushi just says no and Payal goes back to her seat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morning in RM:

Arnav gets up with a bad headache...He sees that everthing is messed up in his room...
He suddenly remembers that yesterday was his wedding and this was his decorated room for his Suhaagraat with..he has a small smile on his face but it disappeares as fast as it came when he remembers Khushi...
A: Khushi??? Khushi kahan gayi???
Suddenly he remeberes what happend yesterday and why he drunk so much...but why couldnt he remember anything?
He ignored these thoughts and gets ready to talk to Khushi and Garima.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arnav reaches Khushis home and finds it locked. He gets more angry than before.
A: KHUSHI...KHUSHI...I KNOW YOU ARE INSIDE OPEN THE DAMN DOOR OR I WILL BRAKE IT...YOU KNOW I CAN DO THAT...OPEN THE DAMN DOOR I NEED MY ANSWERS...He shouts on the top of his voice. On hearing this the neighbours come out and tell Arnav how Khushi and her family left the place in the morning.

Arnav is shocked to hear this...He drives back to his home and behaves like nothing happend and is back in his ruthless and stone hearted ASR-Mode.
All Raizadas are still very sad.
A: Nobody will ever talk about yesterday. The Guptas were a big mistake and...
Nani: Choote..What are you saying? And were is Khushi and Payal? You were going to bring them back...
A: Stop it Nani...They will never come back in MY House...They were cheap and gold-diggers and I hate people who try to cheat on me. I hope Akash its fine with you.
Akash: Ehmm...
A: Sorry Akash...I cant change it.I was going to get Payal...
Anjali: And Khushi??? She asks in a bizzare way. (She dont wants Khushi back)
Arnav looks to Anjali and then back to Akash:
Yeah so they were cowards and couldnt face me after their ugly truth is out.
Nani: What do you mean, Choote?
A: I mean they left ...forever...this cheap...
Nai: Chootey stop it...
Arnav gets angry and leaves for his office...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khushi and her family finally reach Kashmir. They had some money with that the could arrange a home for one month on rent...
They settle down and go to sleep. Khushi makes all sleep and then sits in the balcony and cries her heart out, she cant believe what Arnav did with her...she thinks how he let her sits in the mandap, how she got humilated by his Nani and sister, how everybody was looking at them again bcoz of him she and her family got humilated and have to leave the place and the worst part what he did to her...she closes her eyes as the worst scene of last night came infront of her eyes and make her shiver in pain...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO Precap: You Can GUESS WHAT HAPPEND AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN😆

So thats it for today so plz tell me how do you liked it and in the next part there will be the rest of the flashback from Khushis view. 
AND PLZ LIKE AND COMMENT (FOR PMS: LIKE; COMMENT AND BUDDY ME)😊

AND PLZ PLZ GIVE ME A LITTLE FEEDBACK. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE IT
SO PLZ PLZ ONE LITTLE COMMENT WILL TAKE YOU JUST 
5 Sec OF YOUR IMPORTANT TIME.
SO PLZ PLZ COMMENT😒
jenshad thumbnail
Ohh GOODDD, Arnav Is SO Cruel ;| 😳
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Chapter 2: WARNING MATURE CONTENT (18+)

After one month everthing started to be normal..Khushi started to work in a boutique...Payal was working as a teacher in a school...
Khushi started throwing up, but she remineded silent and didnt told anyone about it as they were already really stressed. After some more days Khushi started to feel dizzy so thats why she went to a doctor.

Doc: Congratz Ms.Gupta you are 3 weeks pregnant.
K: What Pre..Pregnanat..she said shocked...
Doc: Yes but is their any problem? You are looking so worried and by the way didnt your husband came with you?
K: No, No everything is ok...Thnx Doctor...Ill leave now...
Doc: Ok...And plz take care of yourself and you should rest as your body and your age is a little bit too young...for a pregnancy and there coulb be compliations...
K: Yes...I will...Thnx Doc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arnav is again the old ASR. He doesnt care about anybodys feelings and always works to distract himself from Khushi...He yelles at everybody in the office for little things...Akash notice this and decides to talk to Anjali about this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khushi is at home but she didnt said anybody about it...She is really shocked and cant believe that she is soon a mother but she feelt really happy to be a mother and especially the mother of Arnav Singh Raizadas child. A small smile appears on her face but it disappears as fast as it came...
She remembers how they made love to eachother on Arnavs Bachelor Party Night. He was so sweet and gentle and didnt hurt her much...It was the most beautiful moment of her life...
But on the next day...on their wedding night he was so harsh so brutal...
At this thought Khushi remembered what happend after everybody was sleeping and she was waiting for him to come..

Flashback:

K: Arnav ji where are you? You promised me that you will never leave me and that you will love me till the end of our lives...Where are you? I know that you need me and I need you too..Plz come back soon...Plz she closes her eyes and tears fall down on her cheek when suddenly...

A: Khushi...

K:Arnav ji Khushi stands up and quickly run to Arnav and hugs him...Where were you? I was so worried for you?

Arnav didnt answered her and took her by her hand and took her in her room. He pushed her on the floor and closed ther door.

Khushi stood up and looked shocked at him:
Arnav ji what happend...why are you...I know what happend shouldnt happen but believe me together we will claer all things...she came closer to him and cupped his face withh her little hand.

Arnav took her hand from his face and twisted it behind her back:
Yes what happend shoudnt happen...Bcoz of your mom my mom had to suffer...My mom died bcoz of your mom...Your mom couldnt resist the wealth and money so thats why she traped my father to get his money...She is cheap women and youre just like her...She thought you how to trape rich men...First your mom traped my father and thats why my mom died...Then you traped Shyam and when you knew you cant get him you traped me...YOU AND YOUR MOTHER BOTH ARE SO CHEAP...HOW LOW CAN YOU FALL FOR MONEY???

At this Khushi noticed that Arnav was totally drunk...Fear gripped her heart and she tried to push him away but he tightend his grip one her wrist and bangles started to brake from her hands...
Khushi winced in pain...

A: How does it feel to be hurt by the one who you love sooo much???

Khushi just cried...

Arnav pushed her on the bed and got on top of her...He held her wrist on top of her head and Kissed her brutally...Khushi tried to push him and kick him away but he was much stronger...
He ripped her beautiful wedding dress and threw it away...Khushi pleaded to let her go but he just tightend his grip on her and kissed her more wildly...She scratched his face and his now naked torso...but it wasnt effecting him...Finally when he had tortured her enoguh he gave her the rest and thrusted his man-hood in her. He thrusted so fast an so many times that she felt numb...Khushi felt lifeless..her hands fell from his chest to her side...Her face was pale...He harshly got out of her and stoop up...Khushi winced a liitle bit but didnt reacted...He wore his clothes and was about to leave when he turned around...

A: Oh how can I forget it...Now its time for your payement...He took out a bundle of money...I think its enough for tonight...With that her threw the bundle on the bed and went from there...

Khushi wanted to cry, to sream, to hit him but it was over...

End of flashback...

Khushi wiped her tears away...and got up to do some work...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arnav was back from his work...he was going to his room when Anjali stopped him..

Anjali: Chote...wait...I want to talk to you...

Arnav: Not now di I am tired...

Anjali: Stop it Choote and sit with me...

Arnav didnt wanted to create a scene so he sat with her...

Arnav: Yes di what is it?

Anjali: Choote I noticed after YOU LEFT KHUSHI you have changed a lot...

Arnav clenched his fist..

Anjali: You should forget her...She was a big mistake...You have to move one...And stop yelling at your office stuff for nothing...

Arnav: Can I go to my room now? he asked in an annoyed voice...

Anjali: No...I think you should go on a hoilday...

Arnav: No di I cant I have a meeting next week in Mubai...and this is my holiday..with that he got up and went to his room.

Anjali just cursed Khushi and went to her room...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precap: One more suprise...its something with Payal thats why Khushi has to leave for Mumbai (Arnav Khushi will meet, but not in the next update)

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT PLZ PLZ GIVE ME A LITTLE FEEDBACK (PLZ LIKE AND COMMENT)
jenshad thumbnail
I HATE Arnav For This 😡 I Hope He Doesn't Take Her New Reason For Living, Her Baby :(
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
I KNOW I AM AGAIN LATE AND I AM REALLY SORRY...
In this chapter I will introduce 2 new characters

ENJOY

Chapter 3:

Arnav was pacing up and down in his room...Finally when the pressure was too much he went to the poolside...He thought:
Why Khushi..Why? Why you left me? Couldnt you wait for me? Didnt you trust me? Was our relationship so weak? I tought that nobody can understand me better than you..than why you left me alone with your memories? And Di said:
I LEFT YOU BUT IT WAS YOU WHO LEFT ME...
You didnt even care about telling me...How could you?

After sometime:

No I will not cry bcoz of some cheap girl...She wanted money and just money...She was cheap and couldnt bear the truth of her mother and if I will find her she will have to face me and answer me...
I WILL NOT LET HER GO SO EASILY BCOZ I HATE HER...

With that he got into his bed for
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Morning in Gupta House:

Khushi was like always late for her work...She was running from here to there to pick her things..

Garima: Khushi why dont you get up earlier so that you can have breakfast? You always behave like a little girl, when will you grow up?

At this Khushi stopped and looked at her mother.

G: Now what happend? Do you need anything? Tell me what you cant find?

Khushi: N..Noo..I was just thinking...I was thinking that bcoz of you I will be again late...
So I am leaving for work and eat on the way...So bye..

G: But Khushi...Ok take-care Bye..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Arnav got up with a bad mood, bcoz of last nights talk with his Di...But he was  a little bit relaxed that he was going away from home atleast for 1 months or more to mumbai for one of the biggest deal of his life...He got ready and went down for his breakfast...

Anjali: Chootey come have your breakfast with us..

Arnav: Yes Di...

Anjali: Chootey you are going to Mumbai today, right?

Arnav: hmmm...So?

Anjali: So I was asking how long will you stay there?

Arnav: I dont know how long I have to stay there maybe I have to go abroad after Mumbai Trip, depends on if is I get the deal or not...Atleast one month or more...

Anjali: hmmm one month dont you think its a little bit too long?

Arnav: Di, you wanted me to have holidays so I think its a good idea..

Anjali: Ok...

Arnav: I am leaving now..bye everyone and Di plz take-care of yourself.

Anjali: Yes I will. You also take-care.Bye...

Arnav left from there to his privat jet.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Khushi was walking and eating her breakfast:
Amma is right I behave like a little girl although I am going to be a mother of a little child...And the doctor also said that I should take care...I have to be mature for my baby...

She reached the boutique, which was quite known in Kashmir...Her both bosses are like a father to her... They take care of her, love her like their own daughter and understand all of her pain...

Khushi: Good Morning Vijay Uncle and Alok Uncle...How are you both??

Vijay Kashyap: (from Kuch toh Log Kahenge)

Alok Nath:(From Kuch Toh Log Kahenge)

Vijay: Gud Morning Khushi beta...

Alok: Gud Morning..we are fine and fit like always how are you???

Khushi smiles: I know that you are fit and really dashing...And yes I am fine...

They begin their work...
---------------------------------------------------------------
In the evening:

Vijay: So we are almost ready..

Khushi: Yes and today I am very tired it was a really long day...

Vijay: I can understand but its almost done...

Alok enters: Oh no Vijay we have a big problem...

Khushi: What happend Alok Uncle?

Vijay: Yes wht happend?

Alok: We were supposed to show our designs in one week but now the owner wants too see them himself...

Vijay: So whts the problem we can directly show it to him this will be a great chance to expand our work...

Alok: Yes but he is on his way to Mumbai and he wants us to be there in two days...

Vijay: But how can we?? I mean we have to go to an important meeting to Delih...

Alok: Yeah I know...ehmm I have an idea..Khushi

Khushi: Yes uncle?

Alok: Could you go to Delih and handle the meetings there?

Khushi was shocked to hear Delih...What if she will meet him again what will she do..No he wont let her go so easily and..but she was brought back from her thoughts when Vijay shaked her.

Vijay: Yes Khushi it would be the best...

Khushi: N..No uncle how can I go? I mean...

Vijay: But Khushi you are the only one in the office who knows everything of our deals so plz..

Khushi: No I cant do it...

Vijay: Ok ok...Khushi could you handle the meetings in Mumbai...You also know everything about this project and we trust you that you can do this...
This will help you to be more independant and if you can impress the owner then your income will rapidly increase and you can help your family and.. I promise beta I will look after you there we will join you there till then you can live in our in Mumbai and..

Alok: Vijay I think we shouldnt force her...

Khushi: Can I have time to think about it?? I will tell you tomorrow about my decision after I talked with my family, if it is ok with you?

Alok and Vijay undertood that Khushi needed time so they let her go.
--------------------------------------------------------------
At her way back she was thinking wht could she do to help them but also not have to go to Delih...

She saw that the lights in her house were on. She got scared and quickly went inside.

Khushi: I hope everything is fine..,where is everyone...?

SURPRISE

Khushi turned around and saw that the house was decorated and her whole family was standing there and all were really happy.

Khushi: What is this...I mean why??

G: Khushi dear we have a big surprise for you...

K: Surprise?? What is it, she asked with excitement in her voice.

Buaji: Soon we are going to have a little new member who will take your place in the familiy as the smallest in the family and he/she wil get all the love what you get from your Amma Bauji and most important from your Payal Jiji...

Khushi was shocked to hear this...A new memeber??? Do they know that I am pregnant? But how..how they know??..Tears started to drop from her eyes..

Khushi (scared): I didnt underastand what you mean Buaji??

Payal: Khushi...why are you crying...Buaji didnt mean it that way...We will always love you...You are our life...

Buaji: Oh Titaliya...I mean that your Payal Jiji is going to be a mother that means she will have to take care of her baby and you have to help her..

G: Yes you will be soon Maasi so you better grow up now and dont behave like a little child...

Khushi was shocked but at the same time really happy:
Really Jiji...I am so happy...They hugged eachother and sat there to talk about the baby.

After sometime Khushi excused herself and went to her room...She heard how Garima and Buaji were talking about how they need more money for Payals check-up and the baby things...This made Khushi sad...
----------------------------------------------------------------
Arnav finally reached Mumbai. He called his Di to say that he has finally reached Mumbai and is fine...

Arnav (to himself): Now my mind will be distracted for a long while and I wil not remember  this cheap girl...With that he began to work and he worked till late night after that he went to sleep...But in some corner of his heart he missed her very badly and wanted to know how she is but he ignored this feelings and finally slept...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In Khushis room:

Khushi was lying in her bed and thinking wht happend...first she came to know tht she is pregnant..then the problemz in the office...and now Jiji is also pregnant...
This was a way too much for her...

Khushi: What should I do...Amma Buaji are right now we need more money...Jiji cant work so long and my salary is not enough...And how I will tell them that I am also pregnant? They will get more tension...But how long can I hide the truth...They will find it out one fine day??

After sometime something came in her mind and she run out of her room to the living room and saw that only her Amma, Buaji and Bauji were there, Payal had left for sleeping..

G: Khushi wht happend? Is everything all right?

K: Yes Amma...I forget to tell you something...My bosses gave me...I mean they need my help..

Buaji: Help? How can you help them?

K: Actually my bosses have to go to Del...she quickly corrected herself...somewhere for an important meeting and they also have to leave in two days for Mumbai for an urgent meeting...So they asked me if I can go there to handle it...I mean..

A: Mumbai?

Buaji: No..No we wont send you so far away...

K: But Buaji if I will not go then our company will suffer from a very big lost and we might have to close the company...

G: But why do you have to go? Why cant someone else go?

K: Actually..if I will go my salary would be increased and..

B: So its about money...You are afraid that we cant finance Payals pregnancy?

K: No..NO buaji...I trust you but I also cant see how uncle have to suffer bcoz of me...You know how he helped us when we first came here..So how can I let them down?

A: But...Mumbai we dont even know someone there..where will you live?

K: Amma uncle said that I can live in his house and they will join me after some days..

Buaji: No...No I wont let you go...That too in a strangers house,,

Now Shashi interrupted:
Th...The...They a..are n..not st..stran..strangers...Th..They tr..treat Khu..Khushi...

G: Yes they treat Khushi as their own daugther and Jiji why you always react like this when it comes to Alok and Vijay ji??

Buaji panicked: Noo...I just think that..

K: You dont trust me right? Just give me one chance to be indepandant. and to live my dreams..Plz...

ShashI: Khu..bitiya...Yo..You go I tru..trust you...Go li..llive your d..dreams...

K: Thnx Babuji...Amma Buaji?

G: What can I say I just want the best for you and my happiness is this wht makes you happy..

K: Thnx Amma...Buaji?

B: ...OK gooo...she said with tears in her eyes...

K: THANK YOU SO MUCH...
She huuged everyone and said:
But wht about Jiji? Who will tel her?

Buaji: You dont worry I and Garima will handole her...

K: Thank you and Gud night...
She left to her room and got into the bed...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
G: I know she wants to help Payal and for this she is saying that she want to live her life...but I know what and who her life is...

B: Garima...She has moved on in her life and want to be independant...and plz dont talk like this infront of her...it will only hurt her...

G: Yes Jiji maybe you are right..

They hugged eachother and went to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khushis room:

I am sorry Amma Buaji I had to lie...I didnt wanted you to remind of my past but if I didnt said that I want to be indepandant and live my dreams you wouldnt let me go, then how could help Jiji and hide my pregnancy?? 
Silent tears came out of her eyes with that she slept...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope you like the twist with Payals pregnancy...Smile
For some this chapter is boring but I had to write it bcoz I think that Garima and Buaji wouldnt let Khushi go without any emotional talksLOL...
Some of you might note tht Buaji was behaving weird when they were talking about Alok and Vijay...Maybe I will bring a twist but I am not sure...

Next chapter are is going to be intresstant, bcoz...:
Precap: ARNAV-KHUSHI MEETING (what will happen???)Shocked

LIKE AND COMMENT (FOR PMS ALSO LIKE AND COMMENT)
jenshad thumbnail
OHH GOODDD, Who Will Take Care Of Khushi ?! 😳
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
I hate Arnav in dis story He so cruel, he practically raped her!