khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
"sometimes it good to be good but its worst to be tooo good..."

i heard this line when i used to se "kya hoga nimoo ka" in star one...
but today i felt that this line is made for mansi...
pata nh usse kya jarurat padi thi shivani ki baat shahil se karne ki...yaar ye doo pati patni ka mamla hai let them handle...kyu nose poke karna...wo bhi tab jab shivani ne itni badi baat boli..." we both have our problems dono apni apni problem solve kare..."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushboorath thumbnail
so many viewws but no reply...
no body agree with me...or this forum is not intrested to share their views...guys even if u disagree kindly share
LazyBing thumbnail
Maybe, u r right on wot u think about mansi, but her character is much better than shivanis. Aur jo bhi usne kiya, usme kuch bhi galt nahi hain or maybe I think soo! I dnt watch this show much but as far as o hv watched it I can see that mansi is more responsible than shivani! But everyone has different views, so maybe u r right with wot u think!!!!! 😊
khushboorath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manveerfan123

Maybe, u r right on wot u think about mansi, but her character is much better than shivanis. Aur jo bhi usne kiya, usme kuch bhi galt nahi hain or maybe I think soo! I dnt watch this show much but as far as o hv watched it I can see that mansi is more responsible than shivani! But everyone has different views, so maybe u r right with wot u think!!!!! 😊

thx god somebody replies...
well even i like mansi's character a lot...but sometimes being too gud is not at alll...waise i dnt like shavani a lot...wat bout u...
even i watch the show in internet only...
Roze12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u dear mansi shivani ki frend ha lakin usay yeh haq nhn ha kay woh shivani ya sahil kay mamlay may bolay woh pati patni ha woh zada achay say samaj saktay han kay unhain kia krna ha or kia nhn mansi ko shivani ko chor kr apnay pati or apni mummy ji ko samajna cahiay or mansi ki sab say buri baat jo ha woh yeh ha kay woh hamesha shivani ki batain sounti han or jaldi say maan jate ha lol
khushboorath thumbnail

Originally posted by: killerashish

I agree with u dear mansi shivani ki frend ha lakin usay yeh haq nhn ha kay woh shivani ya sahil kay mamlay may bolay woh pati patni ha woh zada achay say samaj saktay han kay unhain kia krna ha or kia nhn mansi ko shivani ko chor kr apnay pati or apni mummy ji ko samajna cahiay or mansi ki sab say buri baat jo ha woh yeh ha kay woh hamesha shivani ki batain sounti han or jaldi say maan jate ha lol

excatly...aisa lagta hai ki uske pass apna dimag he nh hai...y the hell she alwz hear others...
according to precap ab lagta hai shivani or mansi ke bech 1 badi galatfami hone wali hai...
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboorath

thx god somebody replies...
well even i like mansi's character a lot...but sometimes being too gud is not at alll...waise i dnt like shavani a lot...wat bout u...
even i watch the show in internet only...

Ur right, and wot u said was true that u shouldn't be too good that people dislike u!!! And da thing about shivanis character is thy day by day her character is becoming really boring fake!!!! Btw wots ur nme???? I'm Anmol!!!
khushboorath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manveerfan123

Ur right, and wot u said was true that u shouldn't be too good that people dislike u!!! And da thing about shivanis character is thy day by day her character is becoming really boring fake!!!! Btw wots ur nme???? I'm Anmol!!!

ok...u r a male...well i m khushboo ...so where r u from...
well shivani's character is not just bore but also irritating...i feel like wasting my time watching her...
ShanUlas thumbnail
Well it has already been shown mansi and Shivani are very good friends and care for each other a lot. And true friends always get worried when their friend is in trouble.

Even Shivani was troubled when she saw her friend worried coz of her relationship and her husbands silence  with his mom and did  help in her own way...and good or bad mansi was able to know the reason behind her husbands silence which will help her for sure in future

So how can Mansi see her friend putting leg on kulhadi and so asked sahil to call her back...she is not nosy instead she is concerned

Its the friendship of this two girls that is the USP of this show else this show would never survive the stiff competition it is facing right now .

khushboorath thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

Well it has already been shown mansi and Shivani are very good friends and care for each other a lot. And true friends always get worried when their friend is in trouble.

Even Shivani was troubled when she saw her friend worried coz of her relationship and her husbands silence  with his mom and did  help in her own way...and good or bad mansi was able to know the reason behind her husbands silence which will help her for sure in future

So how can Mansi see her friend putting leg on kulhadi and so asked sahil to call her back...she is not nosy instead she is concerned

Its the friendship of this two girls that is the USP of this show else this show would never survive the stiff competition it is facing right now .

wen u know very well that u need ur frnd or ur frnd cares for uu...u alz try to avoid saying such thing which might hurt them...shivani is hurting mansi rite now...she get hurt before wen mansi said that shivani sister might be wrong...but now wat she is doing...