lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ, I was eagerly waiting for the written update
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU payal

after today's episode  perhaps shekhars are going on a leave from show for  sometime for their haveli...though i will miss daddu but at same time i am happy show will get less over crowded for some time and may be the focus will be more on only  leads along with our old supporting cast Singhs ๐Ÿ˜†and please shekhars do take Choti maa with you and let her come back after four months on marriage day ๐Ÿ˜†if you want to see her alive otherwise this lady with her tension will get a heart attack ๐Ÿ˜•come on she is an educated woman and so much superstitious ๐Ÿ˜ณjust look at her face in precap saw the broken bangles and all birds flew away from her face ..dadisaa was superstitious she was uneducated a village woman who was brought up with old customs and norms but choti maa is an educated woman still ๐Ÿ˜•

today daddu was so much emphasizing on welcoming Anandi in haveli ๐Ÿค”so is Anandi going to leave Jaitser after her marriage ๐Ÿ˜•perhaps for a short while ๐Ÿค”

about Jagaya will he visit the hospital to see Naryan ?๐Ÿค”will he play a part in recovering Naryan or not ?and i wonder how will Naryan recoginze Jagaya..in so much dark did he see Jagaya's face ๐Ÿ˜•because he was only holding him from back .did Jagaya leave some proof behind ?๐Ÿ˜•

so many questions only cvs can answer ..๐Ÿ˜†lets wait and see ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...Ha ha...I have skipped most of the episodes last week and was about to skip todays too if they show even more of Jagya, but thankfully, after your update, went and saw it finally...Loved Anandi and Shiv's interaction...They looked wonderful together and I can see Anandi slowly bending towards Shiv...! It was good to see her mixing well with Shiv's family...Only thing I hate these CVs is for showing too much melodrama of this apshagun, making people crazy...Every serial has its share of apshagun drama, either sindoor falls, or bangles, either mangalsutra is broken, or chunni is torn...These seem to create unnecessary tension amongst people, when it happens in reality...I really hope that when CM tells that this is the sign of apshangun, which I am sure she might say, looking at her facial expression, I want Irrawati as well as others to tell her that there is nothing like that, and they should prove that it is all just our belief's and nothing like this happen in real life...People wear bangles, they break while working, while wearing, sometimes just fall, or even mangalsutra chain cuts off...There is no significance to one another and they should stop showing these too much melo drama about it...! They are just trying to create more drama here, but people who watch these shows religiously, have negative effects as well many a times and live with the fear of something bad happening, if these types of scenes are shown...!
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update payal. :)
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU payal. Nice episode. Shekar family is fun. But as Mahi said they will be away for some time , so less over crowding of screen space. Must take CM with them too. Is it possible J will be the doctor who would cure Narayan.? Could this be a real awakening for J. Will this be a good chance for him to soften and be really normal. May be this will give him confidence and self esteem that will make him go back to Bombay and start new. Let us see what Cvs are upto. They don't have to ake J a complete villain just to show A as saint. One of the things J is suffering with is self esteem.
bhavi_shiv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ty payal...hey do u know name of the song played today during ansh scenes i loved it i think it was marwari maybe...
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Jan50...perhaps Jagaya will be the doctor who will recover Naryan ..now cvs have to rectify his this mistake ๐Ÿ˜†if they want his redemption because today he was again in fight in good and bad him though it wasn't shown in multiple personality ๐Ÿ˜†with in his words should i go to see that poor man or not ...should i or not ..who knows this time good wins ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
Spynali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Payal For the Lovely Update ๐Ÿ˜Š
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Payal , missed ur blue sehat ke liye hanikarak comments ๐Ÿ˜Š
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you so much Payal! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ