Ramayan

Gagan Malik ( Ram) Appreciation thread...

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Friends

Meet Gagan Malik - The handsome and adorable Ramji in Sabke Jeevan ka Aadhar - Ramayan
Gagan Malik plays Ram and this thread is to APPRECIATE his commendable performance in the show.

Please post your comments, analysis regarding him and his performance here.

Please follow few simple rules which is no more than courtesy in this thread. Please keep it clean, dignified and decent.

1. Please do not bash Gagan or any other actor on this thread, they all have earned their place in the show.

2. Please do not compare other shows and pther actors or use derogatory comments about him or any other actors, creatives or the Production House. After all its they who entertain us.

3. Please do appreciate the efforts of all the cast and crew.

4. No name calling to ANY of the casts however small, not so famous or not so beautiful ( in your eyes) they may be. The fact remains that they have earned that role and place in the show...

Please improve the rankings of the cast by commenting regularly on their respective page. and hitting the Chaska Meter as often as you can.

Gagan Malik's Page is here, please join and comment:

Most important - HAVE FUN AND CELEBRATE THE AWESOME RAM AND  RAMAYANA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dharma22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omggg two appreciation thread of gagan.
yaar forum was soona soona without it.
i love both thread
gagan is sooo cute as ram.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishwar22

omggg two appreciation thread of gagan.

yaar forum was soona soona without it.
i love both thread
gagan is sooo cute as ram.

I know as they say bhagwan deta hai toh chappar phaad ke deta hai. I hv requested to close this thread. Guess I was too impatient. 😛
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Vids...thank you thank you thank you...I am totally in love with Gagan as Shree Ramji! In my Opinion, he is the handsomest Shree Ram!