KriYaansh FF: You Are My World!!

kriyaanshurock thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys! I am on with another ff but this time on Kriyaansh. Hope you guys like it! It's my first attempt on Kriyaansh and second attempt in ff's, so fingers crossed!!!!!

p.s. ignore the typo errors plz!

Intro- it's the time when kriya left rey because of smriti and sacrifices her love. Rey is devastated of her sudden change of colour but doesn't agree to the fact that she used him. He is heartbroken but is not convinced by the reason kriya gives him. Taani has just entered the show and is balls for rey''.

INDEX

CHAPTER 1 

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3 

CHAPTER 4 

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 6

NEXT THREAD

So here it goes;

Chapter One

(the whole gang is in the canteen after common rehearsals. Charity event is about to come.)

Vishaka: dude, I don't know! Sixth dancer, anyone else than kriya, not for me man!

They all were looking for the sixth dancer that time. It was the only thing rey tried to do to distract his thoughts off kriya but without success everytime. He wished everything in the world and around him stop reminding him so much of his baatcutter.

Swyam: Vishaka, I understand par hum kar bhi kya sakte hain? Jo kriya ne start kiya use continue rakhna ab humari responsibility hain. Weaklings footloose jeete yeh kriya ka dream tha, aur sixth dancer ke bigear hum disqualify ho sakte hain.

Vishaka nods but keeps silent, how much like a tomboy she behaves, she will always remain a girl. A girl with a heart, with emotional feelings in it. She missed kriya more than anyone (except of course rey!). she wanted her back, forget st. louise, forget dance, forget everything only her sister like friend kriya by her side. Whoever she was right now; a dancer, a weakling, sitting among this group, everything she achieved; from a nobody to somebody, the somebody- a celebrity; all because of her.

Neha: neha confused. Kriya why leaving neha and everyone? Why she leaving?

Vicky, mr. lover came to console her.

Vicky: kago, why worrying? Jo ho Gaya so ho gaya. Koi uska kya kar sakta hain?

Nilesh: haan, Jaise tu ekk baar Vicky hua karta tha, ab deewaana, babu, majnu; na jaane kya- kya ban chukka hain!

Bharat: sachmein! Saala, kabhi yeh kago- kago karke pakkata hain, toh Kabhi yeh thakaati hain. Apna toh poora Bheja hi ghapli kha chukka hain! 

Rey: guys, chhodo sab kuch aur please auditions mein concentrate karte hain.

Everyone was irritated with rey as all he used to do these was talk about work and fill his GS duties, (but without remembering his AGS, A GS cannot work'..)

Announcement: there are some riots on outside, so everyone is requested to stay in the college and adviserbaly in their classes only till they are over. The dance teams are to report professor karan mallik in the rehearsal hall right now. Mr. reyaansh singhania is to report in RDX's office in 5 minutes. Thank you.

Girls in the group: professor karan mallik!!!!!!

Sharon: who kab aaye!?

Simmi: (dreamily) he must be missing me!

Rinni : unki body aur physique ho chukka ho toh!?

Neha: neha thinking, how would karan sir be looking? Neha missing him, neha wants to go!!!

Vishaka: yeah dude, lets go! Sir kitne ot hain!

The girls hurried for the rehearsal hall closely followed by the cribbing boys.

Boys Whisper Talk

Vicky: meri kago ko ussne dekha bhi na, toh main toh uska!! (rubbing his hands together)

Amar: le hal time humali ban banzaale aa laata hain! (yeh har time time humaari band bajaane aa jaata hain!)

Swayam: guys, agar sir nahi hote toh humaare three 's' Kabhi achcha se kaam nahi karte. Aur abhi nhi hum wohi karne waala hain; we are gonna see, sense and seduse!

Rey: forget it! Unhone last time bhi humaari madad ki thi aur unke bina tujhe (Vicky) teri neha aur mujhe meri kr-

He stopped in track with his heart lurching with pain. His chest was heavy and he felt shallow as he went back the memory lane.

Swayam- (murmur) oh god not again!

Announcement: mr. reyaansh singhania you are to report in RDX's office IMMEDIATELY!!!

Rey: oh f**k, I forgot! Bye guys, rehearsal hall mein milta hoon!

With this he dashed off to RDX's office. (p.s.- no hell vice principal is gonna come in st.louise as RDX stays with nichole.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rey was about to pushthe door open when he heard some familier voices from inside:

Rdx: but why not!?

Girl: please try to understand sir, I won't join weaklings and would want to stay away from everyone, ummm'' specially rey.

Nichole: darling, we are not blind and definitely not stupid. We are well aware of your feelings towards reyaansh and karan sir is here to work on everything between you two and to see that you go on comfortable with everyone.

Rdx: where is rey!? I called him long back! He should be here by now!

Girl: WHAT!? He is coming!!!! I'm outta here!!!

Rdx: not so fast!

Nichole: you don't wanna meet him, don't! but I and your sir definitely wanna know the reason for your disappearance!

There was an audible sob through the door. Rey's eyes got wet too.

(pata chal gaya na yeh kaun hain! Yes, our dehradune baatcutter!)

Kriya: sir plz don't let me repeat everything! (she pleaded while tears roamed down her sweet cheeks.)

Rdx: I am sorry kriya but such a thing cannot be permitted. If not rey or any any of your friends, you have to let your heart out to us or otherwise you are gonna suffocate your whole life. You are my student and have always been very special to us as well as professor mallik.

Kriya just cried harder and tried to protest between her sobs.

Nichole: I think she won't tell us anything but I dunno why but my heart says theat professor mallik has a good chance.

Rdx calls karan sir in the rehearsal hall.

Phone convo

Pr. Mallik- yes sir, everything alright? She'.um..er'..is she fine??

Rdx- sir, I know I sent you there so thatby any chance no one could come here and sight kriya and I also let out the riots rumour but the matters have gone a bit confusing so, I guess we would need your help. Can you come here, instead? I will send nichole for the gang, and as the fact comes to me, where is reyaansh?? Is our GS with you?

(rey was till outside the door, hiding and listening to the heart aching conversation. Due to riots, everyone feared to get out even of their classes and the corridors were empty.)

Karan- no sir, he is not with me and the gang is saying that he went to your office. And I'll be right there, send nichole here as soon as possible cause you know these girls can come after me and if nichole would be here the boys will start drooling over here and the girls would be busy getting jealouse.

Rey hid behind a dor as nichole moved out. He waited till his path was clear and came back to eavesdropping.

Rdx: kriya, I'm gonna go out too so that you can have open conversation with professor mallik. But still, I want to tell you that you are not alone. I am with you, the whole st. louise is and more over your friends will be byyour side, just tell them, if not all then some for instance swayam, neha and Vishaka? About what happened?

Kriya muttered a yes sir. Tears were still rolling down her cream cheeks and all her eyes were telling was pain and hurt. Something terrible had happened, rey's baatcutter was not like this!! Never was but right now is and there is no hell way mr. reyaansh singhania was going without knowing.

Rdx came out and rey hid again at the same place. Coast was clear and he was damn sure that his gang would not leave karan sir so quick.

He peeked inside but to find his baatcutter shedding tears over a picture (the one she saw after her confession to rey, at night on the laptop with covers on top of her, after rey leaves. The one in which everyone is looking in front but just the two lost in each other)

When a pearl tear drop rolled down from his eyes, he had no idea. Making the most out of kriya's position, he maukke pe chaukka maar slid inside and went quietly behind the shelves. He wanted the answers to all his questions: why us? Why did it happen to me? What crime did we commit that we were so harshly separated? Why did she leave me, st louise, dance, Mumbai, everything???? Why did she lie to me about her reason of leaving???? WHY????

Karan sir entered. He saw kriya and her position and stood behind her.she didn't realize a thing as she was too focused on their eye lock pic and was in tears.

Karan: (in her ear) pyaar mein khushi se zyaada dard hota hain'.

She bounced at the sudden voice and was taken aback to see karan sir smiling at her.

Kriya: sir, aa-a-aap?

He placed a hand on her shoulder and cupped her face from another. He squeezed her shoulder slightly to give her secureness and so that she burst out her reserved emotions.

She did exactly as he expected. She cried like a small baby and hugged him tightly. He patted her back and kept comforting her. After a while or two she came back to her normal state. They sat down on either side of the couch and faced each other. Karan mallik waited till she was ready to open up and was comfortable. She shifted in her place twice and wiped off her tears.

Karan: you ok?

Kriya: hmm''..sir, thank you so muc-

But he butted in

Karan: no need to say thank you kriya. And please for sometime forget that I am your teacher. I have interacted and attached myself to you as a close friend always, it's time you pay attention to our friendship, ok?

She nodded.

Karan: kriya! I know you well, so promise me. I know you will never break a promise. Deal?

She nodded again, this time with a smile.

Kriya: I know why you are saying this, sir. You wanna know the reason for my disappearance, don't you?

Karan mallik shook his head

Karan: no kriya. Whatever happens, you can always come to me. To borrow a shoulder to cry on, or an ear to listen to your deepest secrets, to be a partner in your crimes or someone to go through your pointless dramas. I will be there! Since day one, I somehow made you and rey'..(she winced at his name and lowered her lashes)'.a part of my life, a part of my---- family. This was why I was saying all that to you.

She couldn't believe her luck! Was she so lucky? or did she deserve it after what all she went through?

She shed a single tear as after so much time, she had finally felt that a ahnd would be there to hold her back.

Karan: so, now I want you to pour out everything''take your time. I'm in no hurry.

She took in some deep breaths then closed her eyes. After she opened them, she thought of rey and was ready to reveal the past. She was unaware that someone there was waiting for this since sooo long and dreaded her to speak up.

Kriya: it all started when'''.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Done! Phew!finally my first attempt for Kriyaansh started! Hope you guys like it'.! Tell me to continue or not. And as you guys already know me, you might be knowing for what I die for::::  YOUR COMMENTS!!!!! Send loads and loads of them!!

Precap:

(only if you ask me to continue!)

NOT SAME REASON AS THE SHOW!!!! Ok, part of it maybe! But what will happen when rey comes to know about the reason why kriya went away? Will he want her back? He may, but what when he knows about her HORRIFIEING PAST???? But, what is that the baatcutter went through?? And why?? What happened when she reached dehradune???? WHAT????

Stay tuned guys'''..

Edited by kriyaanshurock - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ya U Must continue

its quiet intresting...
update sooon...
kriyaanshurock thumbnail

Originally posted by: ackraalkriyansh

Ya U Must continue

its quiet intresting...
update sooon...

thanks...😊
it's like the show only in the first chapter but the next chapters are surely gonna be good and a bit different!!😃
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u should continue...nice start... thanks 4the pm...
hetu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res !!
Shit.. I thought u wer updating that one :(
so i was stalking that ff :/
mujhko yaha first comment chaiye tha :(

~UnRes~
Woohooo... Finally KR FF is posted !!! Yay !!! 😃
U r asking u should continue or not !!
Duhhh,,, !! Offcourse u should.. Is this even a question to ask ! 😡

Now coming to the Update...
As usual, the chapter was fab !!!
Kriya is back !! Yay !! Yay !! Yay !!
Rey listening to the convo.. Chori-chori, chupke-chupke... 😆
Kriya has some other reason to leave???? 😲
And precap mein "HORRIFYING PAST" !!! 😲

Sejuu !!! Hamesha ke jaise Cliffy pe atka diya ! 😭

Abb jaldi se next part update karna...
Edited by hetalt29 - 11 years ago
--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice start
lykd it
do continue soon
thankx 4 d pm
kriyaanshurock thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetalt29

Res !!
Shit.. I thought u wer updating that one :(
so i was stalking that ff :/
mujhko yaha first comment chaiye tha :(

meri exam treat itni chhotti toh nahi hogi that i only give an update!😆
i give a whole neww ff dear!!😉

thanks for stalking that ff par isko bhi karle cause i got a feeling ki yeh waala zyaada interesting hoga!!😃

awww, meri hets ko first comment nahi milla! ðŸ˜†
first page par hain so i am still happy!
kriyaanshurock thumbnail

Originally posted by: rhu90

u should continue...nice start... thanks 4the pm...

thanks... i sure will ! ðŸ˜Š
hetu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kriyaanshurock

meri exam treat itni chhotti toh nahi hogi that i only give an update!😆
i give a whole neww ff dear!!😉

thanks for stalking that ff par isko bhi karle cause i got a feeling ki yeh waala zyaada interesting hoga!!😃

awww, meri hets ko first comment nahi milla!😆
first page par hain so i am still happy!

U said u are giving update.. So i thought woh wala :(
fir bhi mujhko first comment chaiye tha... 😭 Edited by hetalt29 - 11 years ago
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kriyaanshurock

thanks...😊
it's like the show only in the first chapter but the next chapters are surely gonna be good and a bit different!!😃

Im sure its gonna gud :)