Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriyaanshurock thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Even my this BIG demand complete!! 

And that also, quicker than I expected!!!

Kaminis, don't give the credit to yourself, cause this time its k's, mish's and some other's work!!

So I guess, with my kaminis super busy, I had a bit ok weekend and once preetu's got time and kuhu's free from her study tour you guys will need to pay back!!

But I guess we should keep our matters aside for now!! Cause my other audience shouldn't get pakaoed because of it!!

So. Guess what everyone???

I AM A MASI NOW!!!!!

My first cousin just gave birthto twins; girl and boy!! Any name suggestions??

And so that you should know, I have already eaten her brain up (as she lives just down the road) with amar-shakti, swayam-sharon, Vicky-neha and never to forget Reyaansh/rey-kriya!!

But she says if I ever behave stupidier than right now, she'll eat me up!! Uff, newly made mothers aur pregnant kitni bhooki hoti hain na!!

But I know that you guys got no interest in my enthusiasm and want something else. To le lo! For all my fellows who ignore my typo mistakes!!

Chapter 5

Ring-ring!!

f**k! Iss mobile ki kya problem hain? Doesn't it realize that it can wake the adorable princess in my srms?? Urgghh!! But whi is calling at 2 in the night?? And my battery is off so'

And as he guessed, it wasn't his mobile ringing mad. The vibrations caused her to stir in her sleep but as she was so cutely cuddled in him, he got no problem in sneaking his fingers in her back pocket, his touch giving her currents making her smile even in her sleep as he quietly took out her phone making sure his sweetheart doesn't wake up.

Rey: (whisper) hello?

Caller: (shouts) haila!! Yeh toh kriya baby nahi hain!! WHERE IS SHE??!!! An WHO are YOU?!?!?! Tumne uske saath Kuch kiya toh nahi!!!???!!?

Rey: shhh!!! Relax!! Listen, main aur kriya humare sir ke office mein galti se lock ho gaye hain! Don't worry, she is absolutely safe with me aur mere hote hue use koi kuch kar bhi nahi sakta!!

But the man just wont stop shouting his lungs out.

Caller: PAR TUM HO KAUN?!?!?! AND WHAT make YOU think that I would TRUST YOU!!!??!

Rey: you are mohan kaka, right?? Kriya said ki aap bahot open minded hain , and are quite well aware of kriya's feelings towards me?? Umm, my feelings are the same only more deeper! I am Reyaansh Singhania, kriya's'''''BOYFRIEND!! (shy smile and blush)

Mohan kaka: ohh!! Toh tum ho who jiske baarein mein meri baby bolte bolte nahi thakti!! U are ''err'.beta..? umm, do you mind if I call you by 'rey-baba'??? actually, kriya is my kriya baby, so like now you are her baba,na!?

Rey smiled and looked at the cuddled up smiling girl in his arms who had already droven him off the edge by simply breathing. He had just gazed at her the whole night till now and hadn't even blinked his eyes once.

Rey: haan, main kriya ka rey baba! Aur aap chinta mat kijiye, mein kriya ko safely ghar drop kar doonga and I promise I wont do anything to her!

Mohan kaka: rey baba, mujhe koi chinta ya shakk nahi hain! I know from what all kriya has told me about you that you can never hurt her and will never ever in the wildest dream can even think of leaving her. So, mr.reyaansh Singhania, mere baba aur baby ka khayaal rakhnaa.

Rey: ji, aur kaka, er, can I ask you something?

Mohan kaka: hmm'..

Rey: umm, when your kriya baby is gonna be, er, rey baba's forever''.that means when she, from Miss Kriya ghai will become mrs. Kriya Reyaansh Singhania'''''aap plz humaarein saath rahoge???

He asked it slowly and carefully, very nervous about it.

Mohan kaka: uff!! Tum agar abhi itna sharmaa rahe ho toh use propose kaise karoge?? (laughs) par sach bolu toh tumne abhi meri antim ichha poori kar di! Of course rahoonga!!

They hastily said their goodbyes and well wishings, rey worried their voices might wake his baatcutter.

She was looking more pure and divine in her sleep, a complete angel.his hand unconsciously started caressing her cheeks, and that's when she spoke, her eyes still cose as she cuddled deeper in him.

Kriya: kaka agreed,right? And is he coming to get me? Mujhe nahi jaana!! Yehi mera ghar hain'..your arms, my home''..for forever!

He smiled and lightly kissed her forehead, wrapping his arms around for a tighter hold of her body.

Rey: baatcutter ko koi apne chhabilal se alag kar sakta hain kya??

She opened her eyes and looked up at him''''

Kriya: rey, do you love me??

He was a bit confused why she was asking this RIGHT NOW?? After their HOURS of romance stuff, 7 hours awake and 3 hours her asleep to be precise, she was asking this to him??

He smiled''''..realising it was side effects of what ll she went through and was now a sensitive and fragile being.

Rey: Juliet can never ask this to romeo! Does romeo love Juliet? Majnu his lella? Hir her or his ranja, whatever! Waise ekk nayi entry hui hai epic, legendary love storys ki history mein! You know with love, romance, judai, milaap, etc, etc!! its of Reyaansh and kriya!! Who some louiseons call kriyaansh!!

Kriya: (blushing with eyes narrowed) kriyaansh???

Rey blushed. Kriya nudged him to speak up. He took her phone in his hands and went to the college's website where their was an introduction of the gs and ags!!

It was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srQiwc3m_gU (guys, plz have a look!! I know it sucks cause I had to remake it at the last moment and it went all wrong, actually way too wrong but it's a part so plz!!

She had pain in her cheeks cause of all the tremendous, deep crimison red blushing that was craving up her cheeks!! Rey kissed her eyelids and layed her back in her seventh heaven that is, his embrace anddrowned in his; her embrace.

Uff- ho!! Yeh light bhi na! meri aankhon pe hi sabse pehle kyun aati hain?!

He half woke up and was half asleep when he felt some gentle hands stroking his smooth hair. He was in her lap.

He opened his eyes and prayed to god or as I should precise to universeji to make him see this beautiful sight every morning he wakes up''''.or if that not possible, then just his sweetheart would also do!!

He took her hand which was caressing his hair from his head, near his mouth and kissed it. She blushed.

Rey: (whisper) good morning'''..

Kriya: (shy avatar) good morning'!!

(look-look,hawa-hawa!!)

Voice: THANK GOD, YOU BOTH ARE FINALLY AWAKE!!!!

They jerked apart and up as they both got a mini-heart attack each!

Rey: sir, woh'''.ma''main''''..

Rdx just grinned.

Rdx: no explanations required. It's almost time for college,so you guys should leave now or our mighty kriya will be caught and if with you, then the problem is gonna be doubled!

They silently nodded. Rey held kriya's hand and made a move out. On their way, they met nichole''''''.she gave kriya a big bear hug'''.she broke it'''

Nichole: finally, I can say it ''''..Welcome Back Kriya!!!...rey, you really seem to got some magic! Abhi kal toh mujhe lag raha tha that I will never get to meet OUR kriya, only the changed being who names herself the same!! Thanks rey!!

He smiled'''not at nichole but at kriya's jealousy'''..the goddess of jealousy doing her career best performance in getting jealouse'''

How dare this chhipkali call my rey, 'rey'??? urgh!!!

She looked away with a silly pout and stern shoulders''''.he chuckled''''''..she turned and glared at him'''''''..he kissed the side of her lips, flowing in her influence at the same time giving her 800 volt current shudders and goosebumps down her spine''''.he backed a LITTLE''''staring at each other's eyes'''''.look-look, hawa-hawa!!

"ahemm-ahhemmm!! Guys, I am still here and I am your teacher and you my students so do me a favor to do all the romance in your room, not in front of me or maybe not in the college also; if you don't mind cause pda's in st. louise are prohibited. But, I am really happy, rey!!!

Kriya: (mumble) hum room mein kare ya college mein, rey ke saath toh tu hi chipki rahegi na! chhipkali kahi ki!! Badi aayi "i-am-really-happy-rey" kaheki!!huh!! itni badi ho gayi, god knows teri shaadi kab hogi!!"

Standing so close to her, this wasn't unheard by our rey! He started laughing'''''.nichole frowned'''.kriya thought he was laughing at something nichole said as she wasn't paying any attention to whatever she was blabbering (nor was rey) and then she gt more angry, looking like:

he looked at kriya and tried suppressing his laughter.

Nichole: what's the matter? Why are you (rey) so amused and you (kriya) so angry????

She couldn't get her answer cause as soon as she finished, the bell rang. Kriyaansh in panic mode now.

Kriyannsh: Marr Gaye!!!!!

They ran for their lives! Pushing people out of their way, they reached the entrance/exit and sighed, their hands on their waist and both panting hard because of all the running, and she, she just looked ADORABLE!! How could HE RESIST?!?!?!

He moved forwad and pushed a strang of hair behind her ear''''''''she looked up and saw him close, she gulped hard'''''''''..he cupped her face and came close covering the final distance between them''''''''''she bit her lower lip and with his next move she shuddered as his warm breath made all the blood drain out of her face''''he leaned in'''..she leaned in'''''their lips just inch apart'''.

(these pyaar kapanchis don't realize that they are in the middle of the entrance of a FREAKING COLLEGE!!)

Vicky: yaar, abhum kya karenge??

Simmi: we are hell goners, man!!

Sharon: shut up guys!! Who sab baadmein! Pehle ye socho ki rey ko kaise batayein? He as it is, is behaving like a workaholic these days! Agar use ye pata chalega, that to days before charity event, god knows uska reaction kya hoga!!

Swayam: yeh aur ekk aur news, jo agar usne aaj newspaper pada hoga toh who mujhse bahankar toot jaayega!! (he was bitterly crying)

Kriyaansh sprang apart. Their eyes as big as saucers, panicked faces. They looked at each other, then at the door from where the voices could be heard, back at each other and in unison:

"BHAAGOOO!!!!!!"

They ran, hand in hand, looking for a place to hide. They dashed in the rehearsal hall.

Kriya: (hyper mode) ab kya karein? Who sab yahan aa gaye toh? Unhe mujhe dekh liya TOH? What are we gonna do? Ab? Koi andar aa jaayega! Aap kya kahoge? Aap kal kahan the? How come me with you? I can't go in front of them! Ab kya karein!?

He was just looking and adoring her, again! He had done that the whole evening/night/morning but still hadn't got enough of it.

He slid his hand behind her waist and pulled her in him. (guys, remember? He has done that before!)

rey: (whisper) shh''..warna you know what I'll do''''

(guys, please'..you can't forget THAT!!! )

She lowered her lashes, blushing and thinking. She desperately wanted that kiss but here and right now was the problem, should she just go for it?

Rey was turning into a mind reader! Reading her thoughts yet again, he smiled and whispered.

Rey: you want the kiss but don't want to be spotted, right? I got the remedy''''

He leaned in'''.she nervously tilted her head a bit'''..he softly kissed her lips and was about to go away but she put her hands around his neck and pulled him close, enwinding her hands in his hair''''.he cupped her face'''''.kiss growing hotter, more passionate and wilder'''''he sucked on her lower lip''''..she sucked on his upper lip''''''she partedher lips, allowing him to explore her mouth''''''.his tongue slowly entered her mouth''''their tongues met''''''his tongue exploring her mouth more and more'''''.her tongue playing with his''''''''.they were drowning in this but sprang apart'''.not because of oxygen (they could live without it but not without each other) but because of the voices!!

Voices from outsid the door growing louder and louder''''..

Bharat: swayam tunne koi mon vrat rakha hain kya?? Aur ro kyun raha hain? Kya hua???

Neha: swayam please telling neha! Tum saying ki rey getting more udaas after sunkar some khabar! What khabar??

(rey hid behind the seats where she hid from sharon. Sharon was going to meet secret admirer and because of the pimple visited rey.)

Vishaka: ya dude, you were saying if he reads the newspaper today, he would break down more than you''but look at you,man! Your crying is so bad!

Nilesh: rey sirf kaam-kaam, totte ki tarah karta rahta hain aaj-kal!

(kriya laughed on this, and rey just went ga-ga on her!)

Vicky: ya, aur usse aaj do dil-tod newsmilne waali hain! Ekk yeh sharon ki jisse charity event mein ITNI BADI problem aur doosri swayam ki jo voh bata hi nahi raha.

They all entered the rehearsal hall and were damn-dead shocked to see rey!

Swayam was crying at something only he knew and was facing the floor. Sharon was behind the rest, hiding from rey.

The gang except swaron: REY!!!!!!!

Vicky: tu yahan?

Rey: vicky, mera duplicate khada hain yaha!

Vicky: (grinning) thank god! Ab darne ki zaroorat nahi nain! Rey yahan nahi hain, toh tu(nilesh) kyun dar raha hain?? (he said it in vick way)

Nilesh slapped vicky on the head, rey ignored all this.

Rey: guys, konsi news? Swayam teri kaunsi news? And where is sharon?

Rini: tum rey ke duplicate ho na, toh rey ko mat batana- sharon rey se simmi aur neha ke peechhe chhupi hui hain!!

Simmi: RINNIII!!!!!!!

(Rinni aur vicky ka kuch nahi ho sakta! Lolz!! I know funny nahi tha but chalta hain! :P)

Vishaka, amar and nimmi were the ones who were suppose to cover now.

Vishaka: dude, leave na, pehle tum ye batao, how come you here?

Nil: haan! Tu rehearsal hall mein kya kar raha tha?

Amar: haan'..

Simmi: ya-ya tell!! What were you doing here?

Rey showed fake annoyance (how could anything annoy him when he was around his baatcutter!)

Rey: guys, cut the crap, specially your acting. I have heard everything, so just tell me ki hua kya hain?! Sharon, why are hiding you hiding from ME?

Sharon slowly came out from behind simmi and neha to between them.

Rey: sharon, what the-?

Sharon was held by neha ans simmi for support. She was having her right hand and left leg plastered.

Sharon: rey: rey, iam so sorry! I can't dance in the charity event nor can help in any preparations! Please chilaana mat! I know it's just 2 days for the event aur main aise!!

Rey: sharon, please! Main itna bhi bura bhi nahi hoon jo apni friend ki injury ko bhool kar, charity event ke liye worried honga! How did it happen? And are you alright? Just forget the event and take care, come and sit.

Everyone's mouth hung open! They were so shocked!

Vicky: dekha! Maine bola tha na ki yeh rey ka duplicate hain!

Rey slapped vicky on his head and made sharon sit, sharon had her back where rey could see.

Kriya peeped and signalled rey to be careful as she is there and sharon should not spot her. Rey slightly nodded his head and sat next to sharon so that she can't look behind.

Sharon: you are reyaansh singhania, right?

Rey smiled.

Rey: you are sharon raiprakash, right? You are sounding like vicky or rinni!

Sharon playfully hit his shoulder.

Sharon: guys, rey is back!!!

She pulled his cheeks with her left, non injured hand.

Sharon: workholic waala bhoot finally uttar gaya!

Rey chuckled and made a quick glance behind''''.kriya's jealousy pout was back'''''.he bi back a teasing smile which he so wanted to put on.

Bharat: mujhe toh laga tha, rey sabki phaar dalega! Aaj kal kaam kar karke isne apna aur apun sabka bheja ghooma dala tha!

Neha: neha happy, rey coming waapas to humara friend from gs- reyaansh singhania! Warna toh gs duties hi iski life serious mamla!!

Kriya couldn't help and covered her mouth tolaugh. Rey could hear it and was flying but sharon had a problem.

Sharon: maine koi awaaz sunni!

She looked around, even behind but rey pulled her front, she could see something and understood rey was hiding it so didn't show that she sighted his treasure.

Rey: nothing sharon, I scratched my jeans aur who awaaz nikli.

She nodded, rey sighed in relief, she frowned, rey ignored it.

Vicky: ab charity event ka kya hoga? Humaara toh saara performance gaya!

Simmi: without kriya, it's already unbalanced with 5 girls and six boys and now sharon gone and 2 days left? Impossible!

Sharon looked at rey, expecting him to wince at her name, like he does but he was cool and thinking hard what to do. She narrowed her eyes but what made her confused was that swayam started crying again at kriya's name, does he love her? Is he missing and crying about her since morning?

Rey looked at kriya who had her back leaning against the wall, her eyes legs hugged to her chest. She was the cutest sleeping beuty ever! Just then, sleeping beauty's prince charming got an idea!

Rey: guys, I got a plan!

Gang: KYA?????

Rey: who main nahi bata sakta but it's gonna work! Everything will be just the same, no changes, nothing! Bas practice ke time Sharon ki jagah khaali hogi but end performance ke time everything will be alright.

Haron: but how??

Rey: you all leave that to me.

Amar: ol tumhaala duelt? (aur tumhaara duet?)

Rey grinned.

Rey: duet's gonna be the best! Just trust me and do as I said!

Rinni: no rey, we cant risk it!

Vishaka: dude, she right for the first time!

Rey: agar tumhe mujhpe trust nahi, so follow it as your gs's command!!!

Vicky: maan lete hain, warna yeh phir se mr, gs bann jayega and humaara rey gaayab!

Rey nodded and laughed, everyone got confused. Thinking he had already gone mad, they started leaving; rey stayed behind to awe at the adorable sight behind him.

Outside thr RH:

Sharon: umm''swayam, I need to discuss something about the charity event with you so come inside please. As I would not be able to do any work these days, so I need to tell you.

Simmi handed over Sharon to swayam. He was not thinking anything and was wrapped up with his emotions and crying so he took without any expression.

She wanted to talk about kriya to swayam and rey so she had made up to go inside and also find what/who rey was hiding.

They entered RH silently. Rey was drooling over at kriya so he didn't notice a thing. He had his back to both of them and was looking at his princess.

Sharon indicated swayam to be quiet and he quietly placed Sharon next to rey.

Sharon: what are you hiding?

Rey jerked his gaze to face Sharon, totally surprised.

Sharon: and swayam, why are you crying? I need answers!!

Swayam sat on the floor in front of the two.

Swayam: you asked him first.

Sharon looked at rey. He thought for a while then finally spoke up.

Rey: promise me, both of you, tum iske baarein mein kisi ko bhi kuch nahi bataaoge aur koi questions nahi poochhoge, er'.kisi se bhi koi questions nahi poochoge! Only then!

They both nodded.

Rey jumped at the other side of the bench, blocking swaron's view. He couldn't control himself and he unconsciously kissed her cheeks, that was enough to wake her up. She tried to speak but he covered her mouth and muttered 'shh''

Swaron tried peeping but their view was totally blocked.

Rey picked kriya in his arms and placed her in front of the two.

Rey: this is what I was hiding!

Kriya gave him an 'i-will-kill-you' look but he just blinked telling 'it-is-okay'. Swayam stood up, both were in deep shock!

Swaron: KRIYA!!!!!!!

Their mouth was still hanging open, their eyes as big as saucers.

Kriya smiled at the two. After a while, both registeres what they were seeing and both made their normal faces. Now was the trouble kriya didn't want: question-answers time. She gave rey a 'why-you-did-you-do-this-to-me' look but her just answered her with a 'i-got-it-in-cotrol' smile.

Swayam: kriya''.tum yahan?

Sharon: how'

But rey was mr. interupter now.

Rey: guys, you promised me no questions. All you need to know is : she is back, everything's back to nornal, life isperfect from now on, footloose is weakling's now and kriya and I are in love''''..

Swaron took a while to understand what rey just told, the bombshell was a bit hard to believe. Swyam wrapped kriya in a long tight hug, which she fully returned''

Five seconds'''.seven seconds''.ten seconds''urghhh!!!! Bas, aur nahi!

Rey came between KriYam and took kriya in his arms.

Rey: dude, I know tu kriya ka best friend hain, you met her after so long and this is a very shocking entry so tujhe use achcha tarah se milna hain, who emotional moment banana hain but please take out another way because she is ONLY mine and I am so not gonna share her!! I am sorry to say but even with you!

Shw wrapped her in him and kissed her on the forehead as swaron were present and he had to control his emotions. Sharon smiled.

Sharon: rey, can I ATLEAST get some time with my bhabhi?

Kriya blushed at the name 'bhabhi'. Rey made a baby face but kriya gave him a pleading and assuring smile indicating that she would be back soon and that they cannot be chippko's forever. He sighed and freed kriya, gicing Sharon a disgusting look at the same time making Sharon laugh at his bestie.

Kriya nervously sat next to Sharon as they used to be enmies and she just gave her a mini-heart attack and didn't know what her reaction would be but Sharon removed her queries by giving her a bone-cracking hug!

Sharon: I am sorry as I am not supposed to ask but please, please tell me everything! I am desperate to know and all the question is gonna kill me!

Swayam: kriya, really! Please'''..

He sat next to her and holded her hand. Kriya took in a deep breath. Rey got the hint that she neede energy for this which she didn't had.

Rey: guys, its tough for her so if you don't mind'''.

He took her from where she was sitting, in his arms and they sat on the floor. His arms around her and her head on his chest. He knew this would give her the power and it even did, sorry! Correction: he did!

She slowly recited the whole story in the same position'''swaron and even rey were crying hard. Rey hugged his baatcutter very tightly, never meaning to let go. She was feeling way lighter after telling what happened to the two and was not affected as badly as her darling.

She took her sweetheart out of the hug and rested his head on her lap. He hugged her stomach and digged his face in her body, position reminder: kriya sitting on floor, rey laying beside/on her. She caressed his hair and consoled him.

Sharon tried getting up but kriya stopped her and went to her and swayam. Rey joined them and they all got together for the longest and tightest group hug ever, accompanied by lots and lots of tears.

Kriya: guys!! Mujhe saas nahi aa rahi!!

They broke apart.

Sharon: kriya, tum-

Kriya: uh-uh!! You promised!! Aur agar tumne dobaara iss topic par kuch bola toh dekhna!

Sharon hugged kriya again.

Kriya: now, I want answer from swayam. Why were YOU crying?? Aaj newspaper mein kya aaya???

Swayam: your story. There was some servant named hari kishan from your dad's house saw the whole incident and complained the police. Your dad is behind bars now.

Kriya: I don't care! He is arnav ghai, not my dad! Remember that! So why were you crying??

Swayam: idiot, I care for you!!! You went through all this and don't expect tears from my eyes!? Sweetheart, you should know but there are already floods of it!!! But more over, I am feeling out of the world right now, because you guys are back as KriYaansh!!

Sharon: oh-ho'.KriYaansh!!!

And then there was a lot of leg pulling, laughter and fun. What they didn't notice was that karan sir was at the door the whole time, clicking somewhat a million pics of these adorable moments. After having enough pics for a lifetime, he went away naming the folder of the pics as: "KriYaansh+SwaRon = Perfect Louiseons!!"

==============================================================

Aaj tak ka sabse lamba update!!  

Main toh thak gayi!!

Wrote all this in one go, so you might be knowing the condition of my aching fingers!!

Fingers se yaad aaya: fingers crossed!!

Hope you guys like the update!!

Waiting for your replies so send them fast!! I will be searching them right now!

Sorry for typing errors!! And guys plz don't forget to suggest the names for my niece and nephew!!

Precap:

Charity event with kriya's entry for the gang!!

New readers: for pms plz add me to your buddy list!!

Silent readers: I would really appreciate if you give a plunge on commenting!!

My old readers: Love You!!! Jaldi-jaldi comment karo and dare you forget that like button below this post!!  Edited by kriyaanshurock - 11 years ago
hetu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heavenly_angel

are haan doosra to mai bhool hi gyi thi😕

Hawww... Kamini... Aise kaise bhul gayi? 😲
..Nancy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hetalt29

Hawww... Kamini... Aise kaise bhul gayi? 😲

ha sochti hoo
wo bhi update kroongi😕
hetu29 thumbnail
Res
Dhinka chika.. Dhinka chika.. Mera first comment
Yay !!! Finally..
Oolala oo lala... Yayyy !! Yippeee !!!

Unres----

Yayyy !!!!!!!!!!! Mera first time first comment...
i am super happy...
Aakhir maine issbar preetu and kuhu ko peeche kar diya...

I know... i know... I am very very late...
Ussdin promise kiya tha unres karne ka.. lekin abhi tak nahi kiyaa...
Kaan pakad ke bada wala Sorry for that...
Pakka next time promise break nahi karungiii...

Shit... maine abhi tak tujhko maasi banane ke liye congo bhi nahi bola😭
sorry bhul gayi thi...
Koi nahi.. abhi Bol deti hu...
CONGRATULATIONS Seju.. Hamari nayi naveli MAasi ji :P
btw, name kya rakha??

Baapre... Inna bada update...Haila...
Woh bhi ekdam Rocking wala update...
Aww... Rey saying kaka I am Reyaansh Singhania.. Kriya's Boyfriend... awww...😳
Rey Baba and kriya Baby !!!! hahhahahahha... it was supercute...
Lolzzz... kaka's and rey's convo was supercute, rey asking him to stay at their house after marriage... awww... how sweett...

And kriya saying :
Mujhe nahi jaana!! Yehi mera ghar hain'..your arms, my home''..for forever! Aww... i loved that...

Rey: Juliet can never ask this to romeo! Does romeo love Juliet? Majnu his lella? Hir her or his ranja, whatever! Waise ekk nayi entry hui hai epic, legendary love storys ki history mein! You know with love, romance, judai, milaap, etc, etc!! its of Reyaansh and kriya!! Who some louiseons call kriyaansh!!

Hayyyee... i loved these lines a lot yaar... dil aa gaya iss lines pe toh... seju tu kaha kaha se aise dialogues lekar aati hai re?? And u know what i Really love your dialogues a lot...And yeah. kriyaansh ki jodi is one of the epic. ledendary love stories !!!!

And i loved the video...

Haha.. kriya still jealous of Nichole..

lol.. she's refering nichole as Chipkali.. hahhaha... rofl...

hawww... Nichole mam ke saamne hi Romance.. haha.. kahi bhi shuru ho jaate hai...😆

LOl Vicky saying rey tu yaha? then rey saying.. nahi mera duplicate hai... and then vicky : thank god !! rey yaha nahi hai ab darne ki zarurat nahi hai, nilesh tu kyun dar raha tha.. hahhha.. that was really funny !!!🤣

haww... Sharon ka hand and leg factured...

Epp... finally Swaron met Kriya and they know the truth..👏

Kriyam's hug..

and rey counting... five seconds, seven seconds, ten seconds!!urghh!! bas aur nahi.. !! hahahhahaah rofl...🤣

Aww.. karan is so sweet..

He made Album "KriYaansh+SwaRon=Perfect Louiseons"

Awww...loved ittt...

Chal abb next part jaldi update kar... demand kab ka complete ho gaya hai... And iss baar chilana mat coz issbar kamini's ne bhi demand complete karne mein contribute kiya ! 😆

LOve You KAmini...

Edited by hetalt29 - 11 years ago
..Nancy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res😭
unres

phew
finally tera update padha
hetu m gonna kill u kamini
maine itni koshish ki thi first cmmnt krne ki bt tu kamini sbse pehle yahaa aa gyi
not fair
😭

acha now coming to update

awww seju i love u
i love u i love u
kitna acha likhti hai tu
loved it yaar...😃

mai bta nhi skti how much i loved it
loved that video of urs on you tube

aww it was soo cute

i love to read about Kriya when she jealous
How dare this chhipkali call my rey, 'rey'??? urgh!!!

damn i love Rey

Rey jumped at the other side of the bench, blocking swaron's view. He couldn't control himself and he unconsciously kissed her cheeks, that was enough to wake her up. She tried to speak but he covered her mouth and muttered 'shh…'

bechaara Kriya ko dekhke sab kuch bhool jaata hai
its soo cutee
i couldn't stop myself from awwing

Five seconds……….seven seconds…….ten seconds……urghhh!!!! Bas, aur nahi!

Rey came between KriYam and took kriya in his arms.

how much Rey gets jealous even when she is wid Swayam

Rey: dude, I know tu kriya ka best friend hain, you met her after so long and this is a very shocking entry so tujhe use achcha tarah se milna hain, who emotional moment banana hain but please take out another way because she is ONLY mine and I am so not gonna share her!! I am sorry to say but even with you!

seju tu Rey ko itna cute mat bnaaya kar
mai mar jaoongi

Sharon: rey, can I ATLEAST get some time with my bhabhi?
Sharon kitni achi hai
haaye bhabhi

He took her from where she was sitting, in his arms and they sat on the floor. His arms around her and her head on his chest. He knew this would give her the power and it even did, sorry! Correction: he did!

Rey apni BAATCUTTER  ko kitni acchi tarah se smjhta hai...
awww Kriyaansh are sooo cute

"KriYaansh+SwaRon = Perfect Louiseons!!"

so sweet of Karan sir

seju agar tu mujhe maarna chahti hai to hi aise cute aur sweet updates diya kar
agar nhi maarna chahti to Kriyaansh ko itna cute mat banaa😳

mai tujhe kya kahoo
tu mahaan hai
u made my day
actually maine teri update shaam ko padhi isliye u made my eve...

luv u loads seju

......KRIYAANSH...

abhi bhi mera man nhi kar raha ki mai ye cmmnt post kroo
coz mai aur likhna chahti hoo"bt krna to padega hi😭

thnks a lot for this update
luv u meri jaan meri kamini luv u😳

Edited by heavenly_angel - 11 years ago
kriyaanshurock thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetalt29

Res
Dhinka chika.. Dhinka chika.. Mera first comment
Yay !!! Finally..
Oolala oo lala... Yayyy !! Yippeee !!!

hets, meri kamini, congo!!!!👏😃😛
pehli baar first comment!!!🥳
yayy!! aakhir meri first IF buddy ne kuch toh kamaal dikhaaya!! 😆
hetu29 thumbnail

😆 😆 ... 🤣
Yay... Issbaar mera first comment..
Oolala oolala.. Oolala oolala.. Dhinka chika :P
Pehele Mujhko chidhane mein maza aata tha na.. Abb bol...
kriyaanshurock thumbnail
aww... koi baat nahi!!
u know i have started thinking that u guys dont have that interest in my updates than the first commenting waala race!! 😆
hetu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaanshurock

hets, meri kamini, congo!!!!👏😃😛
pehli baar first comment!!!🥳
yayy!! aakhir meri first IF buddy ne kuch toh kamaal dikhaaya!! 😆

Yay !!! Finally.. Mera first comment !!
Maine toh umeed hi chodi di thi... :P
lekin aaj First mein aayi ! Yay!
hetu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenly_angel

ha sochti hoo
wo bhi update kroongi😕

Soch kya rahi hai ! Ab update kar.. Warna maar khaegi.. !