khatijalubana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome post
intensity is building day by day
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
my dadi is the sweetest too .. if anything, i just feel sorry for ASR for having her in his life after 14 years .. she might as well not return to destroy his happiness!

Thanks for the wonderful post and pm <3 i'm going to cry so hard when tomorrow comes T_T It's already heartbreaking to see the pain Khushi has to face and the anger ASR has to sort through too -- i just want to pull these two and hug them tightly ... put their hands together and tied them up to be forever and always. Forget DADIJI !!!!
Edited by c3cilia - 11 years ago
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Fazzy nice post !!
Loved the episode last few mins i didnt blink well direction the way they focused Arnav eyes its speaks more volume ... hate this dadi how sick she is she believes the world num one cheater and she is against khushi ... Want to kill her 😡 I trust Arnav he wont leave her ...this is the time for Arnav to prove his love for khushi ...testing time for Arnav am sure he ll win he wont let Dadi or shyam to win ... Arhi ll win  ... Lets trust ASR he ll surely marry khushi but he also man he needs to come out from the truth & to accept it thats take time ... This Stopwa is clever she did it in last time so she thought Arnav ll back off she doesnt know the pow of Arhi love ... If Cvs tried to cancel marriage its an insult of Arhi love wat we saw from the start to till now ll ve no meaning ... Arnav ll def find khushi & ll marry her ...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@All...i wont be able to comment on each post...i can feel it coming down on me...plz forgive me...😕
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi Fazi,

Great post and what a turn of events!

The moment we were dreading is finally here

How is ASR going to react?🤔 How is KKGSR going to react?🤔 Their love has come a long way and is it that strong to survive this catastrophe?

My guess is that marriage is going to happen but not before lots of drama. May be Friday even. If Gul ends the Friday on a happy note, then we can have a happy weekend.

Hoping for the best here and Arshi need to hang in tough out there.
😊

how will i hang on thats the q here...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruba

FANTABUOLOUS postwaaa

..Dadi sirf jaan nehi khoon ke bhi piyasi ...😡

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: c3cilia

my dadi is the sweetest too .. if anything, i just feel sorry for ASR for having her in his life after 14 years .. she might as well not return to destroy his happiness!

Thanks for the wonderful post and pm <3 i'm going to cry so hard when tomorrow comes T_T It's already heartbreaking to see the pain Khushi has to face and the anger ASR has to sort through too -- i just want to pull these two and hug them tightly ... put their hands together and tied them up to be forever and always. Forget DADIJI !!!!

so do i...so do i...😭
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky89

Hey Fazzy nice post !!

Loved the episode last few mins i didnt blink well direction the way they focused Arnav eyes its speaks more volume ... hate this dadi how sick she is she believes the world num one cheater and she is against khushi ... Want to kill her 😡 I trust Arnav he wont leave her ...this is the time for Arnav to prove his love for khushi ...testing time for Arnav am sure he ll win he wont let Dadi or shyam to win ... Arhi ll win  ... Lets trust ASR he ll surely marry khushi but he also man he needs to come out from the truth & to accept it thats take time ... This Stopwa is clever she did it in last time so she thought Arnav ll back off she doesnt know the pow of Arhi love ... If Cvs tried to cancel marriage its an insult of Arhi love wat we saw from the start to till now ll ve no meaning ... Arnav ll def find khushi & ll marry her ...

i want to hug u for ur last sentence...🤗
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Loved your take on today's episode!

Brilliant update.
I don't know whether I like the episode or not. I was deeply hurt to see our over enthusiastic Khushi. Poor girl is so excited for her marriage, eagerly waiting to go to her beloved Arnavji. But the evil is so active that creating all possible obstacles to destroy her happiness.But above all there is one God who does justice to his beloved creation. And i hope God shows some mercy on her. May be she is not amongst the fortunate who get their deserving happiness easily. But she will get it for sure. Didn't she suffer enough in her short span of life! From the loss of her parents to the distorted marriage with Arnav. How many exams she has to face to get peace in her life! I wish CVs thinks it deeply and do some justice with this poor girl.

i want to cry shhara...i hate falling in love with this serial...why oh why...i wish...sigh..but then im glad i m hooked to it...i pray it all passes very soon...i dont know how much can we all endure all this...

I didn't know about the new forum rules about the so called bashing. With due respect I must say I wish I could kill that not so good Subhadra Devi.She is back after 14 years to fulfill her revenge and to destroy her own grand son's happiness. What a great woman she is! She is on the way to achieve her goal.But will she be successful? CVs knows whom to choose good or evil! By the way where is the creep?

Ur not the only one who wants her dead...we all do...wish she had died with her son...the creep is lusting over dadi hahahahhaha... 🤗

Today Arnav asked Khushi about their last night. What did he mean by asking her she is alright or not. i'm confused again about the consummation.Khushi's answer was not a clear indication also.CVs again want to play hide and seek with us.

Yep...i was also confused..lets see i hope he doesnt marry her cause he has to cause of that night...

Khushi and her mom's scene was beautiful and significant as well. Why she was obliging Khushi by gratefulness! I'm scared again if Arnav tells Khushi to leave her mom, what she will do? 

She will leave Arnav...

NK was a sweet treat again.I think he willingly wants to take the bride's side.i wish Payal comes to brides side also. Why am I taking about sides? If the groom doesn't show up then what the point to take sides.

If he doesnt come she will die...how will she ever trust him again...God i dont think i want to watch todays epi...

Khushi was looking absolutely gorgeous in her bridal attire and so as Arnav. Though i didn't like either of their outfits.Actually I wished to see the most gorgeous couple in designer outfits. Something like this-

Awesome choice of clothes 👏

LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Post Fuzzy as usual!😊
Ahhh i don't want that poor soul to suffer again and again! Enuf is Enuf! 😭 I really want to kill that 🤬 Daadi..I hate her more than anything! Aww the Look on Arnav's face at the End. 😭 Poor Man... I am ready for today's episode with a Carton of Tissue Papers. 😭 (Though i don't want to happen anything bad at least Today)