Short Written Update 24/09/2012

Bluefalls thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jeevika Promises Buaji that she will do everything within her capability for the family. Buaji asks her what is she willing to do. And jeevika explains it to her ( They didn't let us hear what jeevika promised).

Maanvi and Virat share a romantic moment with each other when Virat's mom appear in the room and instructs Virat to move to his own room as it is late night and maanvi also needs rest.

Jeevika promises herself that she will keep the promise that she made to her mother as well the promise which she made to buajiii.

Next day in the morning Maanvi calls virat and she urges that she wants to go out and relive the nature and fresh air. Virat asks her to get permission from jeevika first and then only he will take her.

Maanvi somehow with the help of virat persuade jeevika and both of them goes out.

They went for a long drive. Had a short picnic party together. There was a short song sequence too.

Maanvi urges again for an ice cream while returning back. After denying her finally virat gives in to her and buys her ice cream. After some time maanvi stars faking a severe stomach pain. Virat gets worried and attempts to take her to the hospital.

Maanvi then confesses that she was faking. But virat becomes emotional and angry. He warns her not to do this kind of act again. They hug each other followed by a heartfelt "I Love you"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜Š
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was one of d best episode...virmanlicious epi!!
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update!! :)
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛😃😛😃
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Saheli
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for lovely update i missed most of the episode as i was not at home got home 5 mins before the end of the epic
soreya20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
is there a written update for todays promo? 
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!!!!
this star india is really getting on my nerves always blocking all my shows
desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i wonder what jeevika promised bua??