Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Aww That Was So Cute. Loved How Purvi Fell In Arjun's Arms.
Conti Soon.
WanderingBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing update...I guessed it right...It was actually Purvi...Awww...They have met...😳...Arjun is already head over heels for the lady...Can't wait for Purvi to fall in love...😳
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sry 4 late. CHAPTER-5
She told her name is Purvi. Suddenly her phone rang & c excused her self. At the tym c talked in phone Arjun starring her quitly. The world seems stop 4 him. Tu husn ki rango se, likhi hue gazal hai. Tu pyar ke dariya main, khilta hua kamal hai.
Purvi seems tensed aftr c cut the phone. Arjun notice dis & step 2wards her 2 ask her. Bt meanwhile a guy ask purvi 4 dance & c cn't denay. On dance floor dat guy place his hand on Purvi's back & try 2 drag her more close. Arjun get quite jealous 2 see dem dancing & he break his glass in anger & rush 2wards de floor. He intterputes betwn dem & ask Purvi 4 dance. Purvi gv her hand wid a smile & dey began 2 dance on the song... Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near, far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go onOnce more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on...
Ovi shocked 2 see Arjun on dance floor wid purvi & fumes in anger. Suddenly purvi eyes fall on Arjun's hand. It was bleeding due 2 break de glass. C feels uneasy 2 see blood & breathe heavily lyk c controling herself 4m do smthng. Her eyes colour changed 2 red 4m black & disz nt gone unnoticed by Arjun. C steped backwards & leave wid out saying him a word. Arjun shocked & confuse wid her behaviour nd follow her 2 knw whts wrong?? Bt he couldn't catch her, c again disapear whch mk Arjun more confused. Aftr sm tym searching he also leave 4m deir.
Ovi's frnds teased her by telling dat Arjun doesn't lyk her. This mk Ovi furious & c through her drink nd leave 4m dat place.
At Desmukh Mension, Ovi screams dat Arjun z hers!! No1 cn't snatch him 4m her. Teju tried 2 calm her bt c didn't listen her & locked her self in room.
After 2 days
Arjun try 2 find purvi bt he failed. He thought abt purvi while walking on roadside. Suddenly he hear a familiar voice 4m his back calling him Arjun... He turned 2 see de caller & its purvi!! He amused 2 see her again & smile again returned 2 his lips whc had gone 4m 2days.
Purvi stepped 2wards him & said him sry 4 dat nyt. Arjun den asked her 4 coffee. c nodded her head wid agreement. Dey went 2 a nearby coffee shop. While chatting Arjun asked in middle abt the change of colour her eyes, bt Purvi changed de topic.
Meanwhile sm1 passed near Purvi & c felt smthng. She left by promising Arjun dat dey'll meet again on tuesday here at smtym, whch mks Arjun happy.
TUESDAY
Arjun dressed up vry well & leave happily. He wait 4 Purvi at de coffee shop.
It since 5 hours dat he waiting bt purvi didn't cm, whch mk him sad. He prays 4 Purvi's gd & leave.
Charecter Sketch
Manav Desmukh

A succefull buisnessman, father of Ovi, Teju & Sachin. Vry possiseve 2wards his daughtrs. Missed his wife secretly.
Diigbijey Kilosker (DK)
As we know.

Manav & DK returned 4m deir buissness trip. As soon as dey arrived, at Desmukh Mension. Manav meet Teju 1st at Drawing & go 2 meet Ovi at her room.
As soon as Manav reached Ovi ran 2wards her Baba & hug him, whch mk Manav happy. Whn he break hug he saw Ovi craying & he bcm worried. He mk her sit on couch & asked her the reason of her tears. Ovi stay quite whr Manav asked the reason continuesly. Suddenly Ovi brust... I want my Mom back now. My real Mom!!! Screan freezes on Manav's shocked face.
Precap: Ovi walked on roadside alone in dark. Sm1 suddenly attacked her & try 2 bite her neck through his sharp teeth. She yells 4 help!!Hw u lyk it plz let me knw through u'r lyks & cmnts.Edited by Soumya02 - 11 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy awsome update...
so our dear little purvi is vampire here...ohh god ur story is getting damn intersting...
m waiting for dat part wen arjun comes to know dat purvi is vampire...
plz update soon...
and also plz pm me...
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow Soumya, its amazing.
Purvi vampire. Interesting. Waiting for next part.
WanderingBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Purvi is a vampire in the story...Hoping that she isn't the one who bit Ovi...Purvi is also attracted towards Arjun it seems...Do update soon...😳
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update... i loved it... OMG our sweet purvi is a vampire... looking forward for arjun-purvi's next meeting... thanx for the pm...
NadaCinta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wah Soumya, I guessed as much that Purvi must be a vampire the minute Arjun had a glimpse of her in the park. The story is getting interesting and thanks for the change in your storyline on Purvi and also Arjun.

Eagerly waiting for your next update to find out who is the 'he' that attacks Ovi.

Exquisite..😊
Edited by NadaCinta - 11 years ago
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice...love it ❤️
waiting for next part.
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice story...keep up the gud work n do pm me ur update...Edited by Angelfreak_96 - 11 years ago