RAM KAPOOR, RONIT ROY, SAMEER SONI - TRUE ACTORS

jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Karan Patel, Iqbal khan are nothing in front of veteran actors like Ram Kapoor , Ronit Roy , Sameer Soni.
 Ram , Ronit , Sameer Soni are actors in the truest sense in the Tellydom. Ram Kapoor is now rocking in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain with another veteran actress Sakshi Tanwar , Ronit is rocking in Adalaat & Sameer on Parichay Nayee Zindagi ke Sapno ka.  Ronit Roy was also excellent in Bandini as DharamRaj Mahiyavanshi
So Ram Kapoor , Ronit Roy , Sameer Soni must be considered immediately for the telefilms if teri meri love stories want high trps. Edited by jklp - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ialso want to add the name of Kiran Karmakar & Rajeev Khandelwal in the list.
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I beg to differ...Iqbal Khan is an awesome and a superb actor..each and every role he has played has been amazing and different from kyph to date... so are the rest they all unique in their own way but if i watch an Indian serial then it would be for iqbal khan..but whatever rocks your boat...hopefully you will get to see your favorite soon..as for moi i am counting down to saturday the 29th of september.. ðŸ¥³
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was huge fan of Ram kapoor since Kasamh se and i know he the bestest actor on Tellywood but i am huge  fan of iqbal khan as well. Ram and Iqbal come in same range for me( in terms of acting)
u cant take others hard work from them saying they r nothing infront of this and that... ofcourse ram and sameer they very good actors but iqbal is tooo

Annaflax thumbnail
I feel all of the actors are commendable

Btw friends,
Get the info about Teri Meri Love STorieson sms now !

Just sms "@describe show name" to 9243342000

e.g.
@describe Teri Meri Love STories