Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Mili I agree we trio chit chat in almost all the threads which open up, taking away the actual essence of the issues written down in the post made. It can actually annoy the post makers when his/her posts are diverted from its actual essence. But, if you go to see Mili the participation is minimum in the forum from its members, its just me, Tanni and Debu and you who are kinda consistent here, if we guys dont chit chat, it will take ages for the post to turn pink, forget the post turning pink you'l hardly get 10comments to your post made.

I would say that, we as EDS viewers are contributing our bit to the forum, unlike others who visit here just to read the WU and then like it with barely written a TFS there, otherwise there is absolute no participation in the forum from its members. If the participation would have been really active in the forum do you think even after 5months and 100th episode celebration our forum couldnt even complete 50pages of the forum.

EDS isnt a bad show at all. The actors are doing a wonderful job and are equally doing justice to their characters they are playing, but still they havent got the proper recognition and stand and hold amongst the viewers, who has to be blamed here is uncertain whether the PH or SP.
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Madhura2105

@ Mili I agree we trio chit chat in almost all the threads which open up, taking away the actual essence of the issues written down in the post made. It can actually annoy the post makers when his/her posts are diverted from its actual essence. But, if you go to see Mili the participation is minimum in the forum from its members, its just me, Tanni and Debu and you who are kinda consistent here, if we guys dont chit chat, it will take ages for the post to turn pink, forget the post turning pink you'l hardly get 10comments to your post made.

I would say that, we as EDS viewers are contributing our bit to the forum, unlike others who visit here just to read the WU and then like it with barely written a TFS there, otherwise there is absolute no participation in the forum from its members. If the participation would have been really active in the forum do you think even after 5months and 100th episode celebration our forum couldnt even complete 50pages of the forum.

EDS isnt a bad show at all. The actors are doing a wonderful job and are equally doing justice to their characters they are playing, but still they havent got the proper recognition and stand and hold amongst the viewers, who has to be blamed here is uncertain whether the PH or SP.

Wowmaddy..!! I'm impressed.. U r right.. We are the only ones lurking here..
ArnavKiiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG is to sad now guys I'm back in IF i will back in this forum :))

OMG 29- so sad😭😭😭😭😭