CM down by 29 points!! :( very sad

Posted: 11 years ago
Whats happening here? last week we went a bit up in CM ranking, But this week?
A downfall of 29 points? 😕 that's like "unbelievable" 😲

Plz be active everyone.
😭
😭
😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭
😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭😭
😭
such a sad news 

n no1 sharing dere views 

All those who r just viewing d topic pls atleast like or comment ...NEW RULE IN FORUM
am taken aback miserably ...
Hadnt expected this yaaa ...
Who is gonna follow the new rule? sab apne marzi ki maalik..

Tu kyun ro ro ke flood kar rahi hai taani? Its of no use here.
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Who is gonna follow the new rule? sab apne marzi ki maalik..

Tu kyun ro ro ke flood kar rahi hai taani? Its of no use here.

Debu what has happened to the forum yaaa???????

Where have the members gone????????

Its been you, me and Tanni around. As of now am preparing for my exams so aint coming much, but the halat of the forum is too bad ... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I am not surprised. Let me be cynical here and also say that people respond to the buzz surrounding any show. ED has respectable TRP but what about the rest? There are no publicity segments, no active groupie of the leads, no repeats, no promos, no nothing.   There is nothing out of the box happening in the show. No romance. No tragedies. No laughs. I mean how long a forum can be sustained on nothing.

Honestly, the only reason I come here is the people here. Sweet, lively and truly without any malice for anyone. But is it enough? No, I guess not.

ED is the absolute sautela child of SP. There may be many members who may feel that such a lowly promoted show may not survive a couple of months from now on. Will anyone aboard the sinking ship. 

It takes sheer optimism to back this kind of underdog.

I will not miss the show. But such wonderful people...
Edited by Mili27 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mili27

I am not surprised. Let me be cynical here and also say that people respond to the buzz surrounding any show. ED has respectable TRP but what about the rest? There are no publicity segments, no active groupie of the leads, no repeats, no promos, no nothing.   There is nothing out of the box happening in the show. No romance. No tragedies. No laughs. I mean how long a forum can be sustained on nothing.

Honestly, the only reason I come here is the people here. Sweet, lively and truly without any malice for anyone. But is it enough? No, I guess not.

ED is the absolute sautela child of SP. There may be many members who may feel that such a lowly promoted show may not survive a couple of months from now on. Will anyone aboard the sinking ship. 

It takes sheer optimism to back this kind of underdog.

I will not miss the show. But such wonderful people...

Mili I asked u a question once. u didn't answer till date.. 😡
@ milli I agree there with you

EDS gets pretty good TRPs and if you go to see its the least promoted shows on SP... I have absolute no clues why such an ill treatment is given to the show. Suddenly, the repeats are shelved down without any rhyme or reason. But, I would again say that EDS without any promotion is getting a TRP of 2.5 which even shows like EHMMBH and PKD get, which are promoted as well as have a later night telecast as compared to EDS and also have repeats the following day.

Every shows runs on the basis of the promotion of the show thats done, even if the show is not a worth it runs for an year at least depending on how the channel promotes it. But, as you said I wouldnt be surprised if the channel pulls off EDS without any rhyme or reason within a year.

Talking about the forum, well I have no idea why people in this forum are least active. If you have a look at the intro post, you'l find more then 50 members who have registered themselves here, but when comes to participation they just back off. In a forum you need not make long posts or give any kind of exams, what you have to do is just interact with other members here and make posts related to the show or predicting the up coming tracks, its really sad people cant come up and do this bit ...