Nancy's sweet sixteen bash! ;)

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

GUESS WHAT!
Its the birthday of someone very special and lovable...❀️
someone who SPAMS alot! 😈
someone who works really hard on each and every thing, be it making others feel special, posting caps and stuff etc! πŸ‘πŸΌ
someone who's sweet to everyone and is extremely amiable..! 😳
someone, who's a firangi...phir bhi dil hai hindustani 😲
someone, who loves RP like crazy πŸ˜ƒ
And finally, someone who is like-a-boss!! πŸ˜‰

I dont think there's any need to guess anymore...
YES!! Its Nancy, I'm talking about πŸ˜†

*phew* I had to praise her so much...no one besides me knows how difficult it was 🀣

She started torturing people on earth on 24th September...16 years back 🀣

Well, here's an attempt to make the boss feel special...😳

Nancy madam, I wish u a very happy birthday from the bottom of my heart! I can't tell you how special you are for all NRIans, including me ofcourse! You're my EHM behna, bestie, BP (both banaya partner and blood pressure rofl) and ofcourse Mrs. JV ❀️ Wish I could fly to New Zealand and attend ur firangi party 🀣 Isn't it amazing the way we have become such close friends in a short span of time?? Thanks to IF and Rati Pandey ofcourse πŸ€—
I hope and pray that this b'day of yours brings u immense happiness and good fortune and u accomplish all your goals and dreams 😳 Besides all this, I want u to find ur dream guy (JV) asap and get hitched to him 🀣 Also get rid of LS and LK SOOON πŸ˜†

And this poem for you so that the world come to know about ur age πŸ˜† Gosh Nanz, u have become so OLD now πŸ€“ 🀣

You've won the hearts of everyone you've met.
You've changed the lives of those you're around.
Just from the smile on your face.

On your sweet sixteen birthday.
We hope that new and fantastic times.
Come your way with new chances and beginnings.

Happy birthday sweetheart.

Okay b'day girl u wanna cut ur fav fruit BANANA, or this cake fine for u? 🀣

Gift from all of us :

And here is stuff that Nancy's obsessed with πŸ€ͺ From Rads, Shreyu and me 🀣

Once again, a happy wala budddayyy to Nancy πŸ₯³ THE PARTY HAS JUST BEGUN PEOPLEEE Let's rock this thread!!

Credits:
Birthday planning by- Rads, Shreyu, Yukti and me of course πŸ˜†
Animated banners- Rads
PBM and sajda avis: Rads and Shreyu
Siggy: Maria
All the random bakwaas by me obviously 😎
Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rads14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Birthday OS

(By Radha)

After a nice party of Rati's Birthday of which we all were lucky to be a part of, its time for another NRIian's birthday!!
All of them who had come from outside Mumbai, outside India just for Rati's birthday were staying in the same hotel!
The planning was on in full spirits!

12th september-

*The phone rings*

Shreyu: Hello?

Moona: Hellooo 😳

Avani: Hi Guys!πŸ˜ƒ

Shreyu: That was you na MD.. and Avu?

Me: Hiii.. Me here.. :D

Shreyu: Who all are here?

Avu: All the NRIians are there.. our conference call.. Yukti, Radha, Moona, Me, PD, Nikhi, Sachin, Rinky, Khushi, Kheya,Surbhi,Moksha,Shilpa, Hetu, MB and Pinky..

Me: we need to plan something for Nancy's Birthday which is on 24th September! And coincidently she is here due to Rati's Birthday so we can definetly plan something grand for her!

Rinky: Oh sure!! Lets arrange a surprise party for her..

Moona: And will Rati di come? She is too busy these days! And she was not even free for her own birthday!

Yukti: Nikhi can you do something?

Nikhi: Lets see guys.. I don't know.. we'll try to do something.. now all depends on luck!

Khushi: Ok other arrangements for the party we'll do! Chalo bye all.. goodnight!

23rd September - 11.30 PM

Moksha: Nikhi did you talk to Rati di? What happened?

Nikhi: She is very busy .. she didn't reply to my msg :(

Kheya: Guys we need to decorate Nancy's room.. But we have to get her out of the room first!

Yukti: I'll do it!

Surbhi: Ok Yukti, you make any excuse and take her out of the room.. till then we'll decorate!

Avani: I'll come too!

Nancy was listening to songs just when someone knocked on the door..

She opened the door..

Nancy: Avu and UK? You guys didn't sleep yet?

Avu: No .. who would sleep so early! Lets go for a walk!😎

Nanz: what? so late? and suddenly?😲

Yukti: Nancy come on.. You should always talk a walk you know.. its good for health!

Nanz: UK then why don't you take a walk then.. why me? πŸ˜›

Avu: STOP blabbering and come with us!😳

They literally dragged Nancy with the leaving her shocked!

We all enter after they leave..

Khushi: Come on now lets arrange everything!πŸ˜ƒ

Pinky: Get the cake someone!

We arranged the cake on a table with sixteen candles..and also decorated the room..

Hetu: I'll call Yukti and tell her to bring Nancy in now..everything is ready right?

Shilpa; Yes Done!

Sachin: They are coming, they are coming! I saw just now..

Radha:Let me Switch off the lights !

Lights were off..

Outside the room:

Nanz: What is wrong with you all today? unnecessarily made me walk so much!
I'm going to go and sleep now.. even you both should sleep.. Goodnight!

She opened the door to find darkness inside..

Nanz: What is wrong with the lights now..πŸ€”

Stumbling in the darkness she switches on the light AND...

We all: SURPRISE!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž

Nancy looks around stunned! 😲

Nanz; Wha.. 😲

We all: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Rinky: So how was the surprise? 😳

Nnacy; I can't beleive it! You all planned this for me! That is why all that walk and all huh? I was thinking what is wrong with these girls taking me for a walk and all!πŸ˜†

Shreyu: Lets cut the cake now!

Moona: Wait where is Nikhi? She was here only!

MB : I haven't seen her since we were decorating! Where did she go?

Moona tried calling her man times but she did not pick up the phone...

Moona: Lets cut the cake.. coz the candles will completely melt otherwise.. She as some important work maybe.. she'll come..

Nancy went ahead to blow the candles.. just at that moment the lights went off again!

Nancy: Now what is this?

Shreyu: This time we didn't do it.. something really has happened to the lights!

The lights came again and everyone was left open mouthed!

At the Door Rati was standing along with Nikhila smiling at us :)

RP: You were going to cut the cake without me?😳

Nancy: R..Rati.? 😲

Rati smiled at the look on her face and told her to cut the cake!

Nancy blew the candles and cut the cake!⭐️

Rati di began to sing followed by all of us

Happy Birthday To You.. happy birthday to youuu..
Happy Birthday dear Nancyyy.. Happy Birthday To You
May god bless you..
Happy Birthday To Youuu...

Nancy gave the cake to Rati di and Rati di gave to her!!😳

Moona: Nikhila! why didn't you tell us?

Nikhi: I myself didn't know.. She got my msg late and replied to me that she is shooting nearby only.. that is why she could come for a few mins!πŸ˜ƒ

RP: Nancy dear wish you a very very happy birthday! May all your wishes come true! Its so good that I was shooting nearby only.. Otherwise It was impossible to come in such a busy schedule!πŸ€—

Nancy: I'm on cloud nine right now! I can't beleive it! I'm gladdd that I came here for your birthday and now you actually came for my birthday!! This is the besttt birthday gift ever! πŸ€—

Nikhi: Nancy is our firangi friend.. :PShe has come all the way from New Zealand! She is very helpful and always takes out time to take your caps Rati di!

Rati di: That is really very sweet of her to come here just to see me!! You are a sweetheart Nancy!

Rati di hugged Nancy and us too!

RP: And now my gift for Nancy and all of you!

We : 😲

RP: Would you all like to come on the sets and watch the shooting ;)

Nancy: omg! We would loveee it!πŸ€ͺ

RP: Lets go then!

We went along with her..
It was Zara's scene.. The cool and dashing Zara as police..

Nancy: omg! Treat after treat! I simply love to watch these scenes!! Seriously this has been the best birthday ever!πŸ€—

We enjoyed watching the shooting! On T.V itself RP used to make us awe in wonder, but in actual it was more, more , more than that! So impactful was her performance! We were just glued to her! Rati di as always gave the perfect shot!!

After the shooting she clicked pics along with us and gave us autographs!!

The party was not over yet! As her shoot was over..

RP: Now who would like to shake a leg with me ;)

ALL: meee..

But we pushed the birthday girl forward as it was her day!!

Nancy danced along with Rati di on a song!!!

Then it was time to go home as the part was finally over!!

Rati di bade bye to us and we went back to the hotel.. As we reached the hotel we saw a car was waiting outside.. someone stepped out from it..
It was our jiju Madhav ji ;)

Preethi Di ran there..

PD: How come you are here? 😲

M: I came to take you back! Your Rati's birthday is over na? Lets go home now

PD: Uhm.. ok one minute..😳

PD to us: guys.. I need to go home.. Nancy Happy Birthday once again! Enjoy ok! Hope you understand.. I need to go 😳

Nanz: It ok PD.. Even we all will be leaving for our respective homes tomorrow! Thanks all of you for this wonderful surprise! Enjoyed a lot!πŸ˜ƒ

Madhav ji : Oh so you are nancy! She keeps talking about you! hope you enjoyed your birthday! Bye all of you!

we all: byeeeπŸ€—

And Our party ended on a happy note!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by rads14 - 12 years ago
rads14 thumbnail

Name: Moona

Birthday wish: Happy Birthday Bacha, May u get whatever u want. God Bless u. πŸ€—

Describe her in one word: Ermm Spammer πŸ˜†

Siggies/OS/gifts etc:

Dedicate one song to her: Tum jo aye zindagi mein 😳 πŸ˜†

Name: HetuπŸ˜†

Birthday wish: Hi Dear Nancy the Rock star.I love your user name BTW.did I told you any day :D ! Well On this Big birthday wanna wish you for everything best in your life.The love the happiness & fun off course

Describe her in one word: She been jaan of the Forum or AT and our group too.shes been super kind & hard working.Her dedication toward being RP fan is just immense and pleasure to see.Shes super funny and honest with her views too Which are expressed perfectly.Just be like this likeaboss.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Dedicate one song to her:

Its Her birthday so Wish aap Jiyo Hazaro Saal Nancy ji ,Saal Ke Din ho pachas Hazzar.Keep rocking ! Much love & warm Regards :)

Happy Birthday Sweetheart πŸ€—

Name: Shilpa

Birthday wish: Hey Nanz, wish u a very very happy birthday...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

may god bless u wid good health,wealth n success n fulfill all ur wishes...πŸ˜ƒ

Describe her in one word:oh 1 word is difficult 2 describe herπŸ˜• she is a 'dhamaka'πŸ˜†

nancy, u r a very,sweet, friendly, bubbly girl, who luvs doing chatter-patter(in nikhi's wordsπŸ˜†) always luv 2 talk 2 u n chat abt anything n everything n mainly abt Rati...luv ur posts n ur humorous comments...d convo is always happy n light wen u r around...
u r like a 'fuljhadi'πŸ˜‰ wid so much brightness n cheer 2 spread amongst all...😳luv ya n wish u a very happy birthday once again...πŸ€—
Dedicate one song to her: Na jaane kahan se aayi hai,najaane kahan ko jaayegi deewana kise banayegi yeh ladki(4m chalbaaz)...cudnt think of any other song..

Name: Avani 😎

Birthday wish: Haila, my BP/EHM is turning 16 today 😲 Its FINALLY her happy wala b'day πŸ₯³ I have already spoken so much about u in the thread...hope u enjoy it 😎 Hope u have a blissful, fortunate and a memorable year ahead. May this day bring to you everything that makes u smile and hey forget all your worries and tensions and PARTYY!! Also, I wish you the best of luck for your studies and pray that you do well in all ur exams πŸ€— Keep spamming on IF forever!! πŸ˜†

Describe her in one word: My fav word for her..Firangi 🀣

Siggies/OS/gifts etc: Hope u like it πŸ˜‰ swank it on ur siggy dabba nah πŸ˜†

Dedicate one song to her: Our ultimate song...phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai...ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai πŸ€—

Name:Shreyu😳4everrπŸ˜† or ur DhakkanπŸ˜†

Birthday wish:Happy birthday Nanzu..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—You just turned 16 - you are as sweet as your age. Happy 16th birthday my darling freind,my sweet dabbaπŸ˜† n my banaya diwani..😳may ur all dreams come true.. i wish U get wateve u want in ur lifeπŸ˜ƒn yess i dil se wish u come soon to mumbai n meet Rati diπŸ˜³πŸ€—she'll be so glad to meet her sweetestt fan😳😳May u get lottsss of hugss frm her n yea if u get pass me few haan🀣i m so hungryyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Be happy always n make ur parents proud of youπŸ˜ƒ

God bless you DarlinggπŸ€—πŸ€—Love youπŸ€—πŸ€—

Describe her in one word:Hawttt hawwt🀣🀣

Siggies/OS/gifts etc:See i could make just Sajda avis properlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Ur Fav KVB😎

i've no idea abt DDLJ n dis siggy😳i want to make smthing else but kuch aur hi ban gyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Bear vid it😳😊

mokshashree wishes ...

our RATI AT firebrand and the ever energetic humanness personified generation next girl
NANCY a huge thank you for coming into this world and brightening our lives here!

I have only seen you in the virtual world of IF and FB but still I know one real fact, that is you are my friend.!
i
probably don't tell you often enough or maybe i never did,but I treasure our friendship. Friends like you make every day here special!

Wishing you happiness today, tomorrow, and always!

HaPpY BiRthDay!

-your friend,mokshashree-

Name: Angel's Sweets πŸ˜‰ Nikhila 😊

Birthday wish: Hmmm...Dudho nahao...phulophalo pothi 🀣

Mujhe kab par Dadi banogi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 🀣 I want promotion u see 🀣 🀣

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Spamming Queen or shall i call Boss at Spamming πŸ˜† May all ur wishes come true Sweety, hope u will soon come to India and Meet Rati di, whom u wish to...ahh usse pehle thodi Hindi seeke aana..πŸ˜†..u need that to talk to few ppl before meeting Rati di and later in ur firangi English u can converse with Rati di 😳 BTW...ask someone to take snaps at tht time, we NRIians want to see how Firangi Indians Blush 😳 πŸ˜†

Ahh...lekin usse pehle...All the best for ur Studies and career.

May God bless u with all the Happiness, luck and Success,

May u get everything that u wish and u deserve in ur life

May u be blessed with Love and care frm ur dears ones throughout ur life

Have a Gr8 year Ahead Nancy...Hope each and every day of ur Life be a special one with Wonderful moments which u would treasure forever!

Describe her in one word: Just 1 word...let me Think πŸ˜‰

Ahhh..." Jelabi " πŸ˜†

Nupur's description of Super sweet ki Jelabi πŸ˜†

Name: Radhika

Birthday wish: Here's wishing you a wonderful birthday with loads of fun and frolic. May God bless you with everything you wish for. Keep smiling. Lots of love, happiness and success to youπŸ€—

Describe her in one word: Charming⭐️

Siggies/OS/gifts etc: Nancy, you were the first person I connected with on the forum and thank you so much for giving me a warm welcome. Hope we get to have a wonderful journey together (with many others too) on IF.😊

Dedicate one song to her: 1)Khuda Jaane,

2)Tum Jeeyo Hazaron saal, Saal ke din ho pachas Hazar!

Name: Priya

Birthday wish: A Big Happy Birthday! Its Finally Here. Hope you have a bloomin' marvelous birthday, girl!
Happy Birthday to Wishing you a Birthday filled with lots of love.

Describe her in one word: A Nice Friend! A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.

Dedicate one
song to her:
Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai

Koi to ho raazdaar
Begaraj tera ho yaar
Koi to ho raazdaar

Yaaron mohabbat hi to bandagi hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir bolo yeh zindagi hai

Koi to dilbar ho yaar
Jisko tujhse ho Pyaar
Koi to dilbar ho yaar

Teri har ke buraai pe daante woh dost
Gam ki ho dhoop to saaya bane tera woh dost

Naache bhi woh teri khushi main
aree Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai

Name: Pranathi

Birthday wish: I wish all your dreams come true πŸ‘πŸΌ

Describe her in one word: Cute sweet little spammer

Siggies/OS/gifts etc:

"Sameer this is nth time you are dusting your shirt, if you continue the same i am going to throw you in the dust bin" Indira shouts angrily on Sameer who is rubbing his shoulders with his handkey for touching some poll. Sameer "come on Indira, just stop shouting on me and find the address"

Indira sighs and starts checking google maps to find the address in her hand. Wait what is Indira Sharma and Sameer Diwan doing in new zealand. Indira "Nancy ka address yahe hain jyo Radha, UK, Avani deya hain so..." she check the map to find the route. Indira "if we take the taxi, we can reach in one hour from here" Sameer "taxi, money kya tum hari baap pay kare ga" Indira folders her hands glaring at him "to come to New Zealand tumhara baap tho pay nahin kiya, kandoo kahin kaa, hamara pinky, PD, Rinks and Nikki naa pay kiya hain tho yaha see Nancy ka ghar thak pay nahin kar saktha by god" Sameer checks the route and says "we can go in train also less money lagangaa" Indira closes her hand and makes a fist not to slap Sameer and says "fine lets go, by the way gift kaha hain jyo UK, Avani, Radha, Kheya, Shilpa, Sherya, Moona, kushi and Moksha naa diya hain" Indira shows the gift.

Sameer and Indira gets into the local train, Sameer sees two people kissing in the train and when ticket collect comes and goes way without asking the ticket. Sameer "wow yaa idea tho acha hain, we should have tried, ticket karride nakaa jarurath he hain" Indira looks at the scene and turns towards Sameer glares at him "pinky ko bol kaa andar kavadu ki if you even think about such ideas, and she will fight case free for me" Sameer "ok ok no need to get hyper like that", in these talks they missed their station. Sameer notices their station when the doors gets closed. Sameer "oyee station chala gaya" Indira "oh know" Sameer and Indira shouts together "Oh sh*t" Sameer "everything is your fault" Indira "chup bilku chup" Sameer sits in his seat with a pout. Indira puts her hand on his head 'god kiss ka saat phaas gaye mein'. Both Sameer and Indira gets down at next station. Indira and Sameer wakes back to Nancy house and atlast they reached her house.

Indira rings the bell, Nancy opens it and stands like a statue to see Indira Sharma infront of her. Indira pats Nancy on her cheek, then Nancy shouts suddenly making Sameer and Indira jump under their skin "OMG OMG OMG, Indira Sharma and S-Sameer Diwan at my door step. I cannot believe this..." Indira comes forward and hugs her "you have to believe this and Happy Birthday my sweet heart" Sameer Diwan forwards the gift "Happy Birthday Nancy"

Nancy takes the gifts send my all her IF friends from Sameer and Indira, welcomes them into her house where their is a small party going on... Indira and Sameer joins Nancy in the party...

So Nancy darling, Party hard with Sameer and Indira - "Happy Birthday"

Name: Yukti

Birthday wish: Nancy you are my strength. That's what I can say in one word. You are most helpful,friendly, and lovable person I have ever met. I feel very lucky to have you as my friend. I cant thank you enough for the help you always did.😳❀️ .I hope you achieve all your goals...May god give you all happiness and things that you aspire...and yes my important suggestions : 1. Don't take heavy dose of bananas🀣 2. Start concentrating on Algebra🀣 instead of PBM and SajdaπŸ˜†πŸ€£ 3. Spam like hell on india-forums and break all records by becoming IF-Achieverz in a month or two(your dream on IF I guess) 4. Keep on entertaining us by posting about your favourites which include BBJs, LK, DKD & Banaya🀣🀣🀣🀣..ok enough of all theseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nancy you are all in one package...A perfect combo of fun, emotions & craziness..<3 you so much...😳

Describe her in one word: Pyaari si bachchiπŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ˜†( Now don't climb on sky after seeing itni saari taareefπŸ˜†πŸ€£)

Siggies/OS/gifts etc:

ermmm I am so confusedπŸ€”
Ladki badi anjaani haiπŸ˜†

Name:Radha πŸ˜ƒ

Birthday wish: Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Nanzzz!! πŸ€—

Meri PBM ki deewani behna and meri beti πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

May all your wishes come true!

Hope you enjoy your day!!

And hope we keep drooling on PBM forever πŸ˜†

Describe her in one word: Spamming queen πŸ˜†

Siggies/OS/gifts etc: Made this..hope you like it πŸ˜‰ And also the pbm avis in the first post.. hope you keep staring at them πŸ˜†

Dedicate one song to her: ermm.. wait let me think πŸ˜†

Name:Ankita but Anki(ji)πŸ˜† for my lovely Nancy Drew, my jasoos behena. πŸ€—Before misinterpreted I should say its only because her name is Nancy!πŸ˜† The jasoos part has no significance otherwise.

Birthday wish:She is my kiddo and there is nothing more in the world that I want for her but more and more and more happiness. Many many happy returns of the day Nancy! You are the sweetest and the loveliest little Rati pankha I know. I wish the Lord showers you with love and happiness and you see great great success in life. Just like on RP's bday I will bake a batch of my infamous Macaroons for you and raise you a toast. Keep loving and keep being loved. I know you feel adored and loved everywhere and thus you are always cheerful and happy go lucky. Your words are entrenched with affability. Here is to you and your family on this special day of yours! Keep being this awesome😎 Keep being the live wire of the RP threads and keep ruling our hearts queen Nancy! πŸ˜† The countless hours we have shared chattering away will always be a part of my heart and bring that broad smile in times of sorrow. I have never seen you but I always imagine you to have a huge naughty grin pasted on your cute little face. πŸ˜† So on your bday I pray for you and I hope all your dreams come true. 😳

Describe her in one word: One word? Seriously? πŸ˜† Ok hmmm!Firebrand!πŸ˜ƒ

Siggies/OS/gifts etc:Awww this is where I really fall flat since I am not very IF savvy. πŸ˜† I guess the pic would have been an ArTi pic(PBM)😳 and gifts would have been red velvet cupcakes!πŸ˜‰

Dedicate one song to her: I dont know why i feel like you have a special corner for the song- Khuda Jane! 😳 Its not really a dedication but rather a song which would make you reminisce some very good times in your life. A TT interview maybe. πŸ˜ƒ Keep rocking my Angel!

Name: Aisha

Birthday wish: Happy birthday nancyπŸ₯³, may god bless you and make all your wishes come true. Have a blast on your bday. eat, drink(coke) and live.

Describe her in one word: bubbly

Siggies/OS/gifts etc:

Main Khwaabon Ki Shehzaadi, Main Hoon Har Dil Pe Chhaayi
Ho, Main Khwaabon Ki Shehzaadi, Main Hoon Har Dil Pe Chhaayi
Baadal Hai Meri Zulfein, Bijli Meri Angdaai
Bijli Giraane Main Hoon Aayi, Ho Bijli Giraane Main Hoon Aayi
Kehte Hain Mujhko Hawa Hawaii

Hawa Hawaii

Hawa Hawaii

From Be.A.Rebel (Munna bhai) πŸ˜†

H@PPY BIRTHDAY TO U
GOD BLESS YOU LONG LIFEHAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD

HERE ARE YOUR GIFTS,
HOPE YOU LIKE THEM

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

Name: Khushi πŸ˜›

Birthday wish:There is a gift that gold cannot buy

A blessing that's rare and true

That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life
Like I have in you!!!! Happy Birthday Nancy !!!! πŸ€— 😳

Describe her in one word: One word is not enough to describe her 😳 πŸ˜†

Siggies/OS/gifts etc:😳

I love this song...😊

Chadhi mujhe yaari teri aisi
Jaise daaru desi
Khatti mithi batein hain nashe si
Jaise daaru desi] x2

Ladkhadane lagi muskurane lagi :)
Bewajaah har jagaah aane jaane lagi
Tu mujhe main tujhe
Jo bhi ho dil me woh khul ke bataane lagi

[Chadhi mujhe yaari teri aisi
Jaise daaru desi
Jaise daaru desi] x2

Waqt bhi sarfiraa sa lage
Bhaagta saa rahe har jageh
Waqt ko in dino sujhne hai lagi dillagi
Ho, yaariyaan gadiyaan jab huyee
Aaj kal marziyon ki jagah se thhagi zindagi

Sath hum jo chale
Bann gaye kaafilein
Aur koi hamen ab mile na mile
Mauj hai roz hai
Roke se bhi naa ye rukte kabhi silsile

Chadhi mujhe yaari teri aisi
Jaise daaru desi
Jaise daaru desi

Name: Surbhi

Today is such a bright day......It's birthday of our one and only choti si and pyaari si Nancy .πŸ˜› Our nancy turned sweet 16⭐️..Waise toh everyone in the turns 16 once in a lifetime πŸ€”but everyone is not as sweet as you are😳 , everyone can't do the things our nancy can doπŸ˜‰ . You have a great heart and a happy smile and you are very nice .πŸ€— ...Now the age has come where you will start to understand life even better .😊Take all the experiences in a positive way πŸ‘πŸΌ. Every time you face a difficulty ...just think of the hopes you have from yourself . Hopes are actually the sunshine's in life .❀️ And of course your friends will be always there for youπŸ€— . I don't know what should i say...i don't know why but i just become speechless at such moments..πŸ˜†...i can't even tell you how emotional i am right now writing this for youπŸ€— . We have become a part of each others life❀️ . We share all our stuffs, secrets and dreams. ...those spamming, drooling.....those chats and everything ❀️.. I am so glad i met you nancyπŸ€— ...love you. .❀️I simply want you to know that I personally cherish each and every moment with you sweetheart πŸ€—.Everything means a lot to me . πŸ˜› ...Hope your dreams become your reality and that you have so many amazing and unforgettable experiences❀️ . Wish you success and happiness in life πŸ€—. Hope all days of your life be as special as you are . ❀️Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer πŸ˜›. New happiness that stays throughout the year. πŸ€—Hope your birthday brings all these and more .⭐️Filling life with surprise and joys galore! 😊

Radha asked to describe you in a word...so the word for me is...
⭐️" fun loving"⭐️

and the song i will dedicate will be...

dil hai chhota sa chhotee see aasha
mastee bhare mann kee bholee see aasha
chaand taaro ko chhune kee aasha
aasmaan me udane kee aasha
dil hai chhota sa chhotee see aasha

...Two gifts from my side...
( hope you like them )

direct link-http://i.minus.com/iboqrWTy3ROJwg.bmp

direct link-http://i.minus.com/ibeHOWFjXAmXP6.bmp

Name:-Rinky-

Birthday wish:May you have a very special birthday and god grant you all the desires of your heart.

Describe her in one word:SWEET πŸ˜ƒ

Dedicate one song to her: Tu hi toh meri dost hai...😳

rads14 thumbnail
Few Scene Dedications For You Nanz! 😳

Zara Scenes 😎

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myz_O82I6Lo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUE2Fu0KGqg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdlk1O3YHBI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJ6NwSHWIM[/YOUTUBE]

Mayur Scenes πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6w1WZzAURU&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nbH38fhX24[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJ6NwSHWIM[/YOUTUBE]

Your and mine favorite πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2WzqgRUHHg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4h5ywIUoDw[/YOUTUBE]

Food!!
Let the party begin!!

Nanz your favorite butter chicken!

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nancy, hope u like this attempt to make your first birthday on IF a memorable one and we'll make sure that u enjoy it as much as u did RP's thread πŸ˜ƒ Did we manage to bring a smile on ur face? 😳 And did u get surprised? 😎 This is the first time I have made a birthday thread on IF..so pls bear with me πŸ˜†

Birthday treat for Nancy πŸ˜†

Look RP is feeding u cake 😳 credit for the caps goes to u 🀣

Your favourite aloo ke paranthe πŸ˜‰

Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 12 years ago
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wish you many many happy returns of the day Nanz πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Enjoy ur day vid ur lovable frnds n familyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
God bless you sweetheartπŸ€—πŸ€—love you πŸ€—
n madam r u suprised,this time avu made the thread πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
n trust me i've hard time makingg sajda avisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³i myself was staring hehehe😳😳
n Raddyy awesumm OSπŸ€—πŸ€—u r a sweetheart,,very lovely OS n all the banners just awesummm
N avani aunty dis is the first time u made bday thread n trust me its the besttπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—
okay let me thnx myself too🀣🀣just for karing bak bakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
okay its all AvuRaYuTPforevaa😳 effortss for our one n only Banana urff Biggessttt Banaya DiwaniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hope u'll like it nanzπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
n yeaa sm more gifts fm my side😎😎😎

Again happy birthday to you..God bless youπŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by ShreyuArTi4eva - 12 years ago
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ€— Nancy...HappyBirthday!!!!!!! πŸ€—

May this b'day bring more and more colours and happiness in your life πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Love you ,
Khushi ❀️
Edited by -Khushi- - 12 years ago
rads14 thumbnail
Res 😳

EDIT

Happpyyy Birthday Nanzzz , my beti πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ€—
May all your dreams come true!! And may you have all the success in life! πŸ€—
Keep spamming always πŸ˜† And keep drooling on you-know -what πŸ˜†
Hope you enjoyed your birthday!!
We too enjoyed a lot making it!! 😳
Hope you liked the thread.. wanted to add a lot more things! Hoping you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
And hope you enjoyed reading the os..lol πŸ˜†

Avu, Shreyu, UK, Moona πŸ‘πŸΌ..

Sorry for adding the music a bit late.. my net connection went off at the last moment πŸ˜•
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

...My cutie pie...

πŸ€—

Happy Birthday to my fantastic, wonderful, great, super and beautiful little friend! It feels amazing to have a friend like you in my life. Have a happy and fun-filled Birthday.Love you loads .Enjoy the day...may this one marks a rememberable one of your life .Hope god give every thing you need before you asks for the things actually . πŸ€—

" With as much love, as I can share,
I wanted to let you know I care
Enough to send some love your way,
On your very special day!
"

Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago
....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my dearπŸ€—my sweetest friend😳the one and only the best spammerπŸ˜†
nacz...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

its time to cut the cake