Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hana_y thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hansa wow what an os you made so touching i cry yaar 😭 so loving awesome superb mind blowing i dont have words to express how i feel it please do next soon dont let arti die want to see them together pm me for next well done πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€— πŸ‘ ⭐️ that for you yaar
narendra.d2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice post, plz update soon...
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i luved it dear plz update soon
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hana_y

hansa wow what an os you made so touching i cry yaar 😭 so loving awesome superb mind blowing i dont have words to express how i feel it please do next soon dont let arti die want to see them together pm me for next well done ⭐️ that for you yaar

im so glad hana you love it and for your lovely comment  will get more touche in next part too hana yes will not dont you worry 😊
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: narendra.d2012

nice post, plz update soon...

thx you saw it nice 😊 i will do it soon
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: poonamgarg

i luved it dear plz update soon

thx i will do it soon 😊
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_arja

update soon... loved itπŸ˜ƒ

thx for love it ash im so glad 😊
hana_y thumbnail
welcome hansa cont with such a wonderful os love it 
--HANISA-- thumbnail
wow im so happy to get so much viewers of my os , and to get such a lovely comments too . im so glad of it thx a lots for all of you guys . i hop eyou will like this part too .

part two

they enter in th ehospital when they were walking to bring arti in the room yash was continue talk to arti he told her to hold his hand if she is listening but she dont  he was shattered . they take her the room and told the family to wait out side , they wait yash was walking doing passing in the corridor . time was passing they did not see any thing happen . shoba , dhubai and amaan come too . they ask how it happen , vidhi told them what has happen and also about her pregnancy too . what she is pregnant vidhi ? shoba ask , yes but i think she dont knew it she ans . aunty uncle please forgive me i have hurt your daughter heart . no yashji you did what you  feel good it not with us you should ask to forgive but with arti dhubai ans . time was going yash was starting getting angry as he dont know what is going in side the room .

doc come out with a sad face , doctor how is my wife and the baby . your wife is still in danger as she is not responding from our treatment , her presure is low and her sugar too . but the baby is fine the fetus is beating well . oh god thx for it at least the baby is fine bua said . yes but we will have to wait to see if arti condition continue like this then we will have  no other potion than to remove the fetus . what are you saying doctor how can you think like this yash said with tears  😭 . we  are doing our  best to make arti  return  to respond our treatment if she dont then will have no other choice . how can  no you will not remove the baby how can they said like this bhaya .  yash it their work they know what is good or bad pankaj said . the kids comes along with paridi . doctor please come in a nurse call him . yash watch from the window to see what is happening . then doc come out again and said . she is going into coma now we will have  no other choice to remove the baby , if we dont it will cause a problem in her womb as she has enter in the coma . doctor we cant let the baby grow in her womb even if she is the coma dhubai ask ? . no we cant because we dont know for how long she will be in the coma , we cant take the risk if she come out from coma she will be able have another baby again later too he leave . now yash was more sad with tears he was not able to control his feeling he hug aman and start  😭 crying , until he saw the kids coming .

pari why you brought the kids here , what do you think they are asking me so much of quest which i dont have ans and they wanted to come so i brought them . it good they have come too thx paridi for brought them yash said . papa papa how is mama , she  will be fine bacho just pray from god to bring your mama well with us . it all my fault i did a big mistake to hurt artiji that why god is punishing me . time was going nothing new was happening the family was still there waiting for new result . yash start getting angry now he said what the hell is this hospital nobody is coming from the room to said if she is improving . yash calm down we dont have other potion than to wait aman said . aman do you think im so bad that why she want to leave me tell me . no yash you are not you both are made for each ever yaar this is just a test from both of you to see how strong is your relation , you have faith in god na so he will return arti like she was you will see he also was with tears 😭 .

later nurse come out call doctor doctor please come fast . on seeing the nurse how she was calling to the doctor they get worried now . nurse tell me what happen please , wait for doctor ih will tell you we cant say anything , what is this nobody want to say what is happening to my wife is a hospital or what , ony one thing they know wait wait and wait im still waiting he shout with  😑 angry . yash stop doing this please you will make the kids afraid bua said . no i cant wait the doctor will have to come out and said what is happening inside . he look from the window he saw the doctor was aliment her but nothing was changing he saw how all machine was not working . the doctor come out with a sad face . doctor what happen prateik ask , im sorry she is no more . what did you said han tell me what you did to my wife in a teary voice .

your wife is no more but the fetus is still beating , stop saying fetus its our love symbol our baby do you hear me doctor he yell on him . ok im sorry your baby is still beating but we dont have any other choice than to operate your wife to remove the baby im sorry .  doctor do what you know it will be good pankaj said . bhaya see how angry artiji is with me that leave me and our kids too he was crying 😭 . we cant do anything yash it all destiny you did what you feel good but , no i killed her if she leave me if all due to me if i did not behave the way i did she would be still with me . papa what happen you are crying papa tell us na papa please . bhacho you mama your mama he was not able to ans them . palak ,payal ansh your mama has left us she is died vidhi said them with tears 😭and she hugs them too .
papa mama cant leave us na she love us so much she cant leave like our first mama , and me like my first papa na they ash yash with cry😭 .
i got my punishment from artiji she will never forgive me it me who should die , due to me arpita died and now artiji , what fate i have . yash control you please if you will not then who will take care of the kids now bua said  😭 . han bhaya will have to have courage now for the kids sake  😭 . chotey im almost broke i dont have enough strength now  😭 .

the ward boy come with stretcher to take arti to remove the baby and doc too come along . we will take her in the operation theater . no wait what you just said before , that te baby is still beating right . yes why . then you will not do any operation i dont give you the permission , why yash what you want bua ? ask . bhaya i will bring artiji back to us , how will you do it yash bhaya ? paridi ask . woh i know my from is strong enough to bring her back to live and our kids too . mr scindia do you think we did not do our work we as and doctor we try all the possibility to save her . yes as a doctor you did all what you can but me as an husband and father too i have a to bring my wife and my kids mother back to them , it all a sign from god if my baby is alive then he want us to bring back artiji alive . it impossible what you are saying mr scindia  it  impossible what ever you are saying .

yes for you not for me if breathing that means my wife too will our love is so strong and god is with us to there is no greater than god and love , me and my kids will bring her back , bancho will bring mama back right , yes papa will bring her back to us lets go papa . mr , no doctor let him try may be he is right  pankaj said . yes doctor and i think it their love test to see how it strong vidhi said . ok if it happen i will trust too . the kids and yash enter in the room .

i stop here i hope you will like it .

do you think they will bring arti back to know wait for next .

i will wait for your lovely comments and press like button too .
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice and emotional.hope aarthi comes back to life