Anniversary Gift-: an abhiya OS

Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

15th December, 2014, yes today's date is 15th December and the current running year is 2014, today's date holds the most significant place in my life, today's date was the most special day of my life just before three years and surprisingly this same date just after three years turned out to be one of the most significant and special day for me and my love, my soulmate, my Abhay. Just three years before only on this day I became Mrs. Piya Abhay Raichand from Piya Dobriyal, my dreams of becoming Abhay's other half, a part of his existence, a part of his life, his world was fulfilled on this day, my life changed totally from this day , I found a new reason, a new direction, a new meaning of my life, since that day I and Abhay became 'one' from 'two', from that day we left all our past behind and started a new journey of our life, on that day a 'impossible love story' as said by others who knows this love story, a love story of a mortal and a vampire, became 'possible', yes, this auspicious day was none other than our marriage day, the day I want to live again and again, anyways  now coming to the present, what should I call this? A game of our destiny or god's wish, I don't know what to call but one thing I know that after few months from this period I am going to give birth to my no no not my, to 'our' yes mine and Abhay's baby, our bundle of joy, our symbol of love. I am going to be a mother and my Abhay a father, yes just today morning I came to know that I am pregnant, I still can't believe this, o god, my happiness knows no bound now, no words in this world can explain how am I feeling right now, a living being is growing inside my womb now, someone will now feed on what I will eat, someone will be sleeping inside me, someone is getting ready to come to this world through me, I am going to give birth to a new life, a new being, o god I don't know how to express my gratitude to almighty, I am just thankful to god for blessing me with such a wonderful and blissful life with my abhay and now for giving us this happiness, it's the best gift I can ever have or give to Abhay on our third anniversary, I am now just waiting for the clock to strike seven, it's just five now, still two hours left for Abhay to return from his work, I need to tell him  this wonderful news, I can't wait to see his reaction though some part in me knows very well how will he react, he will be so so so happy even the word happiness will fall short for expressing his happiness but still don't know why I am getting tensed up, I think this is coz I am just thinking too much, better I leave all my thoughts aside and plan something special for today's evening, yes, today I should plan something special so that I can give Abhay some surprises, he will be so happy and moreover I only stopped Abhay from keeping our anniversary party as I was not feeling well since morning but I didn't say Abhay this otherwise he would have never left me and gone to office, I made some other excuses that I don't want parties or etc and I know he believed me too but I know that he felt sad cause I know him very well, he love parties and specially our anniversary ones, he loves to show everyone that I am his wife, that we are married for three years, but still our love grows for each other day by day, but as I said no for parties his face fell and he just left for office, I know he must be feeling sad now but for me he agreed, don't worry Mr. Abhay Raichand, Mrs. Raichand will make it up to u, so be ready for my special surprise, now bye my dear diary, thank u for listening to me all these while, I love u muahh, bye.

After writing this last line piya closed her diary and kept it aside, she took a rubber band and tied up all her long curly hairs in a small bun leaving some loose strands falling on her angelic face, a cute and genuine smile playing on her beautifully curved  pink luscious lips and her baby brown eyes were now just filled with glint of happiness only, her one hand caressed her belly and with the other hand she took a pen and a paper and started planning the ways by which she can make the evening special.

This diary in which Piya was writing some few minutes ago, which she had named as 'My Beautiful Memories' was one of her best friend now, whenever she felt bored, alone or wanted to share something with someone other than Abhay, she always writes it down in this little diary.

Abhay and Piya are now residing in a house in Mumbai, living their perfect life together, dreaming about their perfect future with each other. Abhay is now taking care of the whole Raichand Empire which they have shifted to Mumbai branch now, while chand and haseena decided to live in Dehradhun only, but sometimes they do come to Mumbai to meet their son and daughter in law. On the otherhand Piya have just completed her studies some two months ago and currently working as an architect as she always wanted to earn on her own and abhay can never say no to piya for anything so he had to agree too. Now both are living their life happily they do face hurdles but always solves them together, they are now living life which in one word can be called 'perfect'.

Evening

It's now just ten minutes left for the clock to strike seven; piya is now sitting on the couch kept infront of the large dining table which was now decorated beautifully with some candles, petals of roses inside a glass bowl full of water, some fresh red roses kept in a large flower vase, and in the middle of the table was kept two glasses of champagne along with lavishly cooked dinner which included abhay's favourite dishes mostly, the whole room was now dimly lighted, as the only source of light surrounding the whole room was coming from the candles, some fresh smell of some perfumes was surrounding the whole atmosphere, all together giving a total romantic effect to the whole room.

Suddenly the sound of the door bell caught piya's attention, she immediately got up from the couch and for the last time looked around as if checking if everything was perfect or not. Piya slowly slowly started advancing towards the main door feeling a sudden kind of excitement, as soon as her hands reached towards the knob of the main door, she felt a strange tension building up in her mind, her heartbeat have increased by now, she was feeling hell restless, but why?

Piya-: (in her own mind) o god, why I am behaving like this, stupid me, it's Abhay and I am behaving like I am going to face some exam, come on Piya be cool, breathe in breathe out, now your wait is over be happy and open the door otherwise Abhay will think that I am sleeping this time, he always love to tease me cause of my sleeping habit and now he will tease me more.

The sound of ringing of door bell again snapped Piya out of her thoughts and she turned the knob and the door opened, she looked outside as she was excepting Abhay to come and hug her as always but to her utter disappointment she saw a card and a bouquet kept on the door, she picked it up and went inside with the bouquet thinking it must be Abhay who had sent it as anniversary gift but again to her disappointment, the card and the bouquet was sent by Misha and Kabir, though she felt happy seeing her sister and her jiju's wish but still her heart was just craving for Abhay.

Piya smiled looking at the card and a letter below it written by Misha which said that she, kabir and shravan their only son, are doing fine and this card and wishes are from all three of their side. Piya kept the card and the letter along with the large bouquet beside and smiled a little and was going to again sit back on the couch but again the door bell rang and this time she didn't waste a single minute and opened the door immediately excepting it to be Abhay but again it turned out another bouquet from Chand and Haseena with a card showering their blessings, Piya again closed the door and before he could walk away again the door bell rang, this time she was hell frustrated, she opened the door hastily out of frustration and saw another bouquet with a card, she picked it up and was going to close the door but before that a voice stopped her, the manly voice called out, 'won't u allow me to come inside?', Piya very well knew to whom this voice belong to, of course to her Abhay but this time she was hell angry on abhay for being late, she just stepped aside and let him enter.

On the otherhand Abhay was surprised to see the whole room decorated so beautifully with flowers, scented candles, some heart shaped lights on walls and last but not the least the beautifully decorated dining table with some lavish food items, abhay was about to say something but before that only his eyes caught sight of his beautiful wife , his piya who was now standing aside staring at abhay, as if waiting for his reactions but abhay didn't utter a single word, he was now in some sort of trance, the only thing he could do was to just stare at piya, who was wearing a light purple coloured net sari just looking like as if some angel have descended from heaven just now, her curls tied in a bun but some were freely falling on her face giving her a natural beautiful effect, it's not that she had used any make up, or heavy jewellery, just a simple heart shaped pendent, small diamond earrings were the only jewels she was wearing, and in case of make up just some light coated lip-gloss giving her naturally pink luscious lips some more effects,  that's it, no more cosmetics or anything she had used or applied.

Piya noticed the way Abhay was just staring at her, all her anger vanished in a second and all she could do was to smile and blush while looking down, which was now adding some more natural glow to her natural beauty.  Piya was feeling hell shy now so decided to break the silence herself only.

Piya-: Abhay, I want to tell u something'..

Before Piya could complete her sentence she saw that abhay was now coming towards her taking steps slowly, she was feeling shyer and a bit embarrassed now.

Abhay just smiled at piya now and stood infront of her, he just took her one hand in his own hand and kissed it gently and the only word he uttered was 'beautiful'.

Piya-: (shyly) abhay I am sorry for spoiling ur mood at morning but I just wanted to do something special for u, I wanted to celebrate this special occasion in some special way and I wanted to give u some special gift too'

abhay didn't let her complete,

Abhay-: piya, shhh ( keeping his one finger on her lips), piya this is the best way ever we can celebrate this special day, u did so many things for me, for us, this decorations, this candles, foods everything, this is more than enough piya, u are my biggest gift and if u are happy then trust me I am the most happiest person of this whole world, I love you insanely and I want to live with u every moment of my life (kissed piya's forehead).

Piya-: (with a big smile) abhay u don't know what u mean to me, u are my world abhay , u complete me, and u know our world is going to be more complete now, someone very special is going to enter in our life.

Abhay-: (confused) someone is coming? Who?

Piya-: Abhay give me ur hand (took Abhay's hand and kept on her belly) Abhay, try to feel it, someone is coming to our world to give our life some new meaning Abhay, to make us feel what is called parenthood.

At first Abhay was hell confused regarding what was  Piya talking about but as soon as his hands touched her belly and he heard piya telling the word 'parenthood', he understood what Piya meant, a baby, yes their baby is coming to complete their world, his piya is pregnant and he is going to be a father, he at first didn't knew how to react, he felt like nothing in this world can make him more happy now, he is the happiest and luckiest person present in the world now, he felt like his every dream, his every wish is fulfilled, nothing more is left that he could ask god to give to him now.

On the otherhand piya was waiting for abhay to say something but abhay remained silent, abhay's silence was killing her, she felt that anytime tears will brim out of her eyes, she was felling a sudden kind of tension building in herself, Why is abhay not saying anything? Isn't he happy with this news? But abahy loves babies then how come'

Before piya could think more two silent drops of tear escaped from her big baby brown eyes and fell on abhay's palm making abhay snap out of his thoughts.

Abhay immediately looked towards piya and saw her crying, he was confused now, why was she crying? Is it because she was waiting for his reaction and he was silent? Of course this must be the reason, how stupid of him to keep silence instead of expressing his happiness.

Abhay raised his one hand and wiped up those tears and cupped piya's face making her look at him,

Piya-: (in a broken crying voice) abhay please say something na, u didn't like this news? U are not happy?

Abhay-: piya how could u think like that, of course I am happy it's just that I can't find the way how to express my happiness, u know piya this is the best gift u could have ever given to me.  Piya, u know piya I always dreamt of having my own family, my own baby, someone to call me 'dad' must be there but I knew all these are just my dreams it can never be true but u proved me wrong, yes u, my angel who took away my dark curse life and gave me a new beautiful human life and now the same angel is going to fulfill my biggest dream of being a father and u are saying I am not happy, I am the most luckiest person present in this world now, I love you my angel (kissed on her forehead)

Piya-: (smiling) abhay, I am sorry but I don't know why but I was feeling a sudden kind of tension regarding u reaction, may be because of pregnancy but u know somewhere inside my heart I knew that u will be happy, I love you too.

Saying these both embraced each other tightly and remained like that for few minutes, piya was the first one to break their sweet lovely moment.

Piya-: Abhay u go upstairs and get fresh then we will have dinner together, I have prepared u favourite dishes, go fast and get ready, I am feeling hungry.

Abhay-: (smiling) hmmm so my wife and my little princess is hungry ok, wait I will just be back.

Piya-: one minute, how can u say it will be a girl, it will be a boy, I am sure.

Abhay-: no, piya it will be a girl I am sure.

Piya-: no a boy.

Abhay-: a girl and I will call her princess.

Piya-: no a boy and it's final.

Abhay-: really? Ok let's see let this period be over then we will see.

Piya-: yea yea and u will se me winning, now go.

Abhay nodded and with a big smile plastered on his face he left leaving behind a smiling piya behind.

After 15 minutes

Piya was now sitting on the same couch again waiting for abhay to come downstairs, suddenly she heard sound of some foot steps coming from upstairs and she knew whom it belongs to, so she hurriedly got up, and went towards the stairs and there she saw Abhay Raichand descending from the stairs in a black cargo jeans and a black luxury tux, and inside of the tux a perfect mauve coloured shirt , all together looking extraordinarily handsome and of course his killer naughty smile was enough to give goose- bumps to any girl.

Abhay looked at piya now and saw her staring at him he went close to her and broke the silence,

Abhay-:( teasingly) so my wife is so lost in staring at her world most handsome husband that she forgot about dinner?

Piya-; (blushing) abhay stop teasing and u are not the most handsome person, I know many handsome man better than u( teasing back)

Abhay-: (naughtily) really? Who are they?

Piya-:  (teasingly again)why should I tell their names to u?

Abhay-: (again teasing) then u are lying if u can't name one then how can I believe u?

Piya-: (angrily) I am not lying, ok u want to know then' then' then'( as if in thinking mode)

Abhay-: what happened forgot their names or don't have any? (Winking)

Piya-: (not ready to accept defeat) shut up, I will tell wait'

Abhay-: (smiling) ok I can wait but I am hungry too so can we have dinner first?

Piya-: yea, yea ok we will have dinner then I will tell u that I was not lying (naughtily)

Abhay-; (again teasing) oh in that case I need to impress my wife then otherwise in last I have to suffer only, so before dinner I need to give u something.

Piya-: what abhay?

Abhay extended his one hand and asked,

Abhay -: first can this world most handsome man have the pleasure to have a dance with world's most beautiful lady who is currently standing infront of me in a beautiful purple sari?

Piya gave a big smile and nodded.

Piya-: ok but first let me on the cd player.

Abhay nodded and piya played the cd player and the song 'dil ibadat' started playing in back ground and abhay just like a gentleman took piya's one hand in his one and kept his other one on her bare waist giving her a ticklish feeling and both started moving with the music slowly slowly, dancing slowly yet passionately.

As soon ass the music ended, both Abhay and Piya stopped in their tracks and Abhay made Piya sit on the couch beside him

, piya gave a questioning look to Abhay, but Abhay just smiled and started searching for something in his coat pocket, Abhay at last found the thing he was searching for and took out a packet from his coat pocket and handed it over to piya.

Piya first looked at abhay confusingly but abhay smiled and just gestured her to open it, she opened the packet slowly and found a pair of beautiful looking platinum love bands, piya gave a big smile to abhay and immediately wore one and made abhay wear the other one.

Piya-: its beautiful abhay, thank u so much, I loved this beautiful gift and I love you (stood up and hugged abhay)

Abhay too hugged her back and piya rested her forehead on his chest.

Abhay-: happy marriage anniversary my love.

Piya-: happy marriage anniversary''

Abhay smiled and slowly slowly made piya look into his blue intense eyes, which only held unconditional love for  the brown ones that were now staring at the blue ones intensely, as if the brown ones have understood what the blue ones were trying to say, piya just nodded and closed her eyes as if giving permission and the blue ones too reacted in the same way as if granting the permission. Abhay took a small step and closed the little bit distance he had between him and piya now, their lips which were inches apart till now met slowly and both started kissing each other slowly yet passionately forgetting everything just living that beautiful moment together, savouring each other hungrily as if there is no tomorrow left for them, just this day, this night and this moment''''.

Ps-: So here is a stupid OS written by me some 2 months ago but didn't want to post it coz I know it's terrible, just a waste of time, but yesterday while searching some old files in my computer, I found this one and thought of posting it today coz jo bhi likha hai, would love to know all ur opinions. So plz no eggs and tomato, read and do comment if u like it if not then really sorry for wasting ur time, and yea this OS is completed it will have no more parts, so if u like it press the like button too.

One more thing spl thanks to dhrishti aka Divya6696 she is the one told me to post it here and suggested the title too, so thank u so much re, love u darling!!!!!

Love u guys

From Romita. 

Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Romi.. Romi.. Romi.. my baby.. kya likha hai re..!!! TOO GOOD..!!! I loved it..!
Abhiya were amazing.. so cute.. so romantic..!!
I've read it five times till now.. it is really good..!!
so baby.. forget about eggs and tomatoes.. you won't get any..
ye lo.. loads of hugs and kisses from me..!!!
love you too baby..!!! ๐Ÿค—
I thought you finished thanking me.. iski kya zaroorat hai re..!? ek title hi toh bataaya..
you let me read it so.. thank you so much..!!

love you baby.. ๐Ÿค—
Edited by Divya6696 - 11 years ago
Yum_SR thumbnail
loved it romi..
Just beautiful n amazing..
Abhiya r awesome..love the way u describe piya,s feeling n abhay too..love the way abhay tease piya..piya decorated house for abhay awww..just loved it...mazaa aagaya yaar..u made my day...20 oct jab tumharay exams finish hogay toh mai tumsay aisi aur wonderful os,s likhwau gii๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธthanks 4 the pm..luv u yar..all the best 4 exams.Edited by Aish-Naksh - 11 years ago
Lovd it romi, wondrful os thnx 4 pm
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ABBEE HV U GONE CRAZY? ๐Ÿ˜กITS SO BEUTIFUL! ๐Ÿ‘I HV BECOME SPEECHLESS! ๐Ÿ˜ณI AM MISSING PKYEK BADLY NOW...BATEN BHOOL JATE HE YADEN YAAD ATI HE! ๐Ÿ˜ญ15 DEC THE LAST EPISODE๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Romi this was AWESOME!๐Ÿ‘,. Soo lovely,simple yet BEAUTIFUL!!!.why r u calling it a waste of time?

OMG Abhiya anniversary gift was just INCREDIBLE!.loved how u portrayed piya's n Abhay's feelings n convo coz i hate being overexpressive n overexcited.How calmly they reacted 2 this news n their feelings n understanding of each other which is more imp coz D love of Abhiya is not a simple pink bubble kinda love story n they neednt say or do anything lavish or showy 2 announce their love 4 each other(which i find rather artificial).
Loved d Piya's convo wid her Diary,her desperate wait 4 Abhay,frustration on finding him late n later Abhiya part was soo BEAUTIFUL!
...Seema... thumbnail
Outstanding.y r u calling it a terrible one.its beyond awesm.a big sunday gift it is .no doubt u r an amazing writer.thnx for pm.once again a great job. . ๐Ÿ˜›
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love it romi...its beautiful not stupid at all
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
----edited---

wow...!!!!! its lovely...beautifull...os romi...!!!!!๐Ÿ‘ i loved it dear...!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
wonderfully wrtitten...all the emotions were well described!!! ๐Ÿ‘
pia's diary part was lovely and so was the arrangement pia made...all were so wonderfully explained...๐Ÿ˜ณ
then loved abhiya's convo...their lovely sweet moment of happiness together...and then their dance,exchanging rings...and the joy they shared...both their feelings...each n everything was beautifully written dear...love...love it...!!!!!! thanks for posting this wonderful os dear and thanks for the pm...!!!! ๐Ÿค—
Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Its nice romi.beautiful o.s.lovd abhiya moments.thanx 4 p.m