Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartrockstar thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey people i am here sorry for the long delay but my internet timings have been cut short😭  i used to study less and got bad marks na that's why but now i myself have become responsible and i know i have to do goog...and i am very busy and i have my exams too and please be patient and try to understand my priblem...don't be rude to me πŸ˜† i feel hurt yaar but i try to poet as often as possible.. i love your sweet comments so please keep them coming as they encourage me to write better..thanx so much for all of them here's something for u..❀️

btw shags di what font do u use for ur siggys?

so here's the next part
Doberman gang has sadly split into two: as they think the group is a bit too big

group 1 consists of naina,shagun,mabel,vik,noori,bhavi,japneet,sweetyharum, and the cute couple about whom this story is

group 2 has all the rest of the people..kavya,vishal,aryan,soham,taraana,shreya,huzie,roshni ,abhi and all 

niana and vishal are sitting in a coffe house and thinking how to get kunal and nimmo realsie their love for each other and make them confess their love to each other

The summer holidays have begun and this year college has not arranged for any activiteis😭😑

group 1 decies to go to Nagpore and the second group goes to bangalore to spend their vacation

5 rooms are booked........

Naina-shagun,Mabel-Nimmo,Noori-Bhavi,Japneet-Haram are sharing rooms

Kunal vik are sharing 1 room

The group is in the hall and having fun. The gorup is talking indirectly about k-n's luv story

When The vacation ends, vikrant goes away but forgets his handycam in the room. Kunal and nimmo do not get tickets so they decide to stay in the hotel for another day and decide to return by  bus...

The group is going away.Nimmo hugs them all and says goodbye,kunal does th same and they go away.

Then kunal and nimmo sit in a car which is provided by the hotel and go to go to the station...in between the way it starts raining cats and dogs...They decide to stay in a hotel in the way.

They book the 2 rooms.

N is sleeping when K enters her room without knocing(u idiot!!! where r ur manners??)

The rain gets the better of him and he was already drinking and adds hard drinks to nim's soft drink

The rain gets the better of him and he picks her up in his arms. She wakes up eith a start and he gives her the soft drink.She says thax to him and gets drunk.He holds her hand while she is still in her senses.He canot control anymore.

N:   Leave me kunal

K: why should i..don't stop me today....pulls her towards him and kisses her forehead,N kisses his and they hug tightly.

K: look out of the window

N sees outside

Then firecrackers of varius colors burst off and mark the words"I LOVE YOU NIMMO-KUNAL" in the dark night and ligthens up the dark sky

N: i love u too kunal darling

K: oh thank god

N: i had never thought that u can love a girl like me

K: u no what it sounds stange but........... me too

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww chandu i just loved it, Fonts used i have pmed u all the names

all the best take ur time honey

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Luv,

Shagun 😳

Edited by sweet_shagun - 17 years ago
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dats awosome plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz con soon whenever u got toim b do undersatand ur problem and gud luck 4 ur exams 😊
mabel thumbnail
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
mabel thumbnail
concentrate on urstudies huny.....dats more imp dan nething else! 😊 all de best n do well....n make ur parents n all v IF members feel proud of u!!!!!!!!!!!1 😊