Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Another poignant update. Loved it. Waiting for next part.
Sarina2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had to remind myself thru out the update just how much khushi had suffered coz of Arnav to not allow myself to feel sorry for him. It was so difficult. His pain was palpable and so was payal's. his redemption is too far if ever present.
Khushi4Arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I truly felt sorry for Arnav... the whole Sacrifice that Arnav and Khushi made was for Payal's benefit.
Arnav could have felt Khushi would go to any extent just to keep her jiji at the rightful place no matter what she loses in the bargain?

whatever the reason Arnav still has every right to father Khushi...
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This update was sooo painfully beautiful and poignant.  Arnav's loss and grief was heartbreaking.  I had hardened my heart against him after the last update describing Khushi's last months waiting for him and how he cancelled their wedding etc but when he was telling Payal about how Khushi will not come to him...I melted ...with grief for him.

Is this man alive?  He is punishing himself more than anybody else ever will.
Edited by Anamika100 - 11 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update... From Payal's insitinct reaction to bandage his cut to his denying using Khushi's dupata for the purpose... Then Payal's own feelings for something used by Khushi. Each n every emotion n inner termoil of two person who loved the same person... Their ways to express n ways to love different but the extant was same. Oh my when he told her he waited n longed to see her n tried every possible way that might result in seeing Khushi in dreams was so heart wrenching ... Specially the plead can u ask her not for long thodi dair k liyay if she can come to me too the pain i cant express in words... Awesome u r too good in describing inner feelings.
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Navin come on woman take us out of our misery here and tell us what Aman wanted to tell Arnav... With your stories we can't even guess what's gonna happen so plz plz update now.
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seriously this story is breaking my heart... 
Honkytonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This last chapter was so emotionally intense it had me in tears!!!!! Really beautifully written. Thank you 

Thanks for pm
esmeralda111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I know what Arnav has done was really very bad but he is repenting...Can't Payal see that...she is accusing Arnav but what she has done for her sister...If Arnav had left her alone so had she... By dusting off her picture or by lighting diyas...he cannot be free of this charge... 

I cried the 2nd time while reading ur FF...I hope little Khushi is Arnav's daughter...he has suffered enough, even God forgives one, who repents...so its a request to not snatch away the only hope Arnav has: DNA test should be positive...keeping my fingers'cross...😊

n Yes  it was Awesome 👏
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The pain the sorrow the grief that Arnav is going thru I would not in my wildest dream wish that to my worstest of the worst enemy from the darkest corner of the hell to go thru this emmens pain n grief that Arnav is going thru ... It feels so real the way you had described emotions of payal and Arnav both .. My heart was littrelly aching and paining when I was reading the part where Arnav had ask payal to when she sees khushi next time ' if it's not too much to ask for ..if she could tell khushi that not for a very long time just for thodi der ke liye if she could visit him too that ofcourse after th sister were done talking ' ooohhhmygoood. It was sooo painful
This Arnav you had created is broken beyond the word broken

But I do have question sooo ...did Arnav knew that khushi was pregnant and he still abandon her and his child and didn't even go to see her until she was done waiting for him
Edited by archmink - 11 years ago