Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dhud Dhud Dhud Dhud Dhud Dhud Dhud Dhud Dhud 

OMG woman you had me hyperventilating throughout this scene ...Gajab !
 Chalo Ab Laad Governor ka charter plane toh nikla last year 6june ke baadπŸ˜› ... Jao bitwa, laut ke Lucknow hi aayeka padi πŸ˜† apni Khushi ki khatir ...

Loved it smitzy ...feel better now after writing this ...thoda Dhud Dhud kaam hua πŸ˜›

BTW told ya Stalk karungiπŸ˜†

Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago
segad thumbnail
Glad Daadi is out but now our hero going delhi and heroine in Lucknow πŸ˜”

Btw who named the city "Luck-now"  Doesn't live up to its name does it?
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asr13

Dhud Dhud Dhud Dhud Dhud Dhud Dhud Dhud Dhud 

OMG woman you had me hyperventilating throughout this scene ...Gajab !
 Chalo Ab Laad Governor ka charter plane toh nikla last year 6june ke baadπŸ˜› ... Jao bitwa, laut ke Lucknow hi aayeka padi πŸ˜† apni Khushi ki khatir ...

Loved it smitzy ...feel better now after writing this ...thoda Dhud Dhud kaam hua πŸ˜›

BTW told ya Stalk karungiπŸ˜†

hahahahaa yipeee Smita the stalker is back  πŸ€—

LOL!! last year ke baad se πŸ˜† uss bechare ko kya pata boss ki khushi aakhir hai kahan.. dhoondhte reh jaoge ASR, itne aaasani se nai milne wali sanka devi tumko!

cheers yara!

PS- haan khoon ke aansu ka vaada yaad hai... jo vaada kiya woh nibhana padenga πŸ˜‰ tum VMs dekho jaldi jaldi.. fir se hyperventilate karne lagoge πŸ˜›
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great Update
Finally He Realises Her Words And His Wrongdoings
I Hope Khushi Doesnt Go Back To Him Especially Not This Quickly
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: segad

Glad Daadi is out but now our hero going delhi and heroine in Lucknow πŸ˜”

Btw who named the city "Luck-now"  Doesn't live up to its name does it?

do you really think I would have made it that simple for hero and heroine to meet? after everything ASR did.. let him search for her πŸ˜‰

btw, the earlier name was LAKHNOW.. it got changed to Lucknow πŸ˜Š
asr13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitzy

do you really think I would have made it that simple for hero and heroine to meet? after everything ASR did.. let him search for her πŸ˜‰

Luck-now hi toh hai sach mein, it's the place where it all began from the moment she fell in his arms ...Luck hi toh hai !!! 

By God smitzy, ache se tadpana ...badhaaas nikal le Maa kasam !!!?πŸ˜‰
Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago
segad thumbnail

As an aside from Wiki

The ancient history of Lucknow is mired in mysteries and folk sayings. It is popularly believed that Lucknow (????) derives its name from Lakshman (???????) (also known as Lakhan (???)), younger brother of Lord Rama, greatest son of Suryawanshikshatriya clan of India. Rama ordered his younger brother Lakshmana to establish a town near at the present site of Lakshman Tila. The present Lakshman Teela (??????? ????) in Lucknow is believed to be the site of ancient city of Lakhanpur built byLakshman.[16]
asr13 thumbnail

hahahahaa yipeee Smita the stalker is back  πŸ€—

LOL!! last year ke baad se πŸ˜† uss bechare ko kya pata boss ki khushi aakhir hai kahan.. dhoondhte reh jaoge ASR, itne aaasani se nai milne wali sanka devi tumko!

cheers yara!

PS- haan khoon ke aansu ka vaada yaad hai... jo vaada kiya woh nibhana padenga πŸ˜‰ tum VMs dekho jaldi jaldi.. fir se hyperventilate karne lagoge πŸ˜›

Ho Gaya ho Gaya ...too good !!! 

Re: khoon ke aansu ... I fully trust you on that front my girl, I am VERY confident ki dhamake pe dhamake hoyenge ...yexciting !!! can't wait !!!πŸ˜†
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: segad

As an aside from Wiki

The ancient history of Lucknow is mired in mysteries and folk sayings. It is popularly believed that Lucknow (????) derives its name from Lakshman (???????) (also known as Lakhan (???)), younger brother of Lord Rama, greatest son of Suryawanshikshatriya clan of India. Rama ordered his younger brother Lakshmana to establish a town near at the present site of Lakshman Tila. The present Lakshman Teela (??????? ????) in Lucknow is believed to be the site of ancient city of Lakhanpur built byLakshman.[16]

you've a keen eye for detail don't you πŸ˜› thanks for sharing this btw πŸ˜Š
smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: asr13

Luck-now hi toh hai sach mein, it's the place where it all began from the moment she fell in his arms ...Luck hi toh hai !!! 

By God smitzy, ache se tadpana ...badhaaas nikal le Maa kasam !!!?πŸ˜‰

hahaha good one! luck hi to hai πŸ˜ƒ
maaa kasam!! πŸ˜† DONE hai boss!