Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arshirox

he is puppet kumar :p 

brillinat name 😆  👏  👏  👏  fits like a T..exctly suits him 🤣
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalibm

exctly anu my same question - why????????? why  what has avantika really done in past so large and meaning full and so important ke evryone is full of that gratitude and because of that non can speak ... and are indebt of avantika...🤢... its seriously giving me creeps as wht next they will show... and mark my words when dadi will come avantika will leave no chance..not a single chance to insult harish and dadi and all will be there standing like a spinless creature leting her poison words foat like some music 🤢

Yep Payal, Avantika enjoys a free reign and looks like she is free to insult anybody and everybody 🤢 🤢 🤢
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

brillinat name 😆  👏  👏  👏  fits like a T..exctly suits him 🤣

yup, I agree, it fits him 100 % 🤪 🤣 🤣
Puppet kumar will have a grand show at Hanging Garden after 15 days 🤣 🤣
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

again impreesed by your thoughts ... and instant reply -
yes thats anothre issue..why nana is behaving like a cripelled... even cripled has more self respect then nana has... even i am not geting why he not utelising his powers and why he is not at all maintaining his dignity as a father who can shut her daughter up with one sentance... you are being made MD..but dosent mean i will let you walk all over on others emotions and thoughts... oyu are MD in office so be there..here i am still alive and kicking..so keep quit and dont over act like a smart pants... why he is not straightning his own daughter when in alone he is pressuring an outsider to do so... when he cant do anything and behaves like a cripelld he is expecting an outsider to stand up against his serzllyyy rotten thoughts spoiled brat avantika...how so funnyyy??????

I think this problem dogged Nana from the very beginning and being a single parent, he spoiled Avantika by letting her have all that she wants, at times even denying Preeti and Anuj their dues. So, he cannot act against Avantika, regardless of how she behaves, that's the reason why he handed down the responsibility to Pankuri, as he had the firm belief that Pankuri will make Avantika realise her faults, though I don't know how Pankuri will do that.

Yeah, I too agree that it is foolish of Nana to think that what he himself failed to do, another person, who had a different upbringing and different family environment would take the trouble of sorting out the entire mess 😲 😲

Last day, while Avantika was asking for favor, Pankuri was so much eager that I wondered how can Pankuri forget the taunts and insults of this lady so nicely.
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

I think this problem dogged Nana from the very beginning and being a single parent, he spoiled Avantika by letting her have all that she wants, at times even denying Preeti and Anuj their dues. So, he cannot act against Avantika, regardless of how she behaves, that's the reason why he handed down the responsibility to Pankuri, as he had the firm belief that Pankuri will make Avantika realise her faults, though I don't know how Pankuri will do that.   

Yeah, I too agree that it is foolish of Nana to think that what he himself failed to do, another person, who had a different upbringing and different family environment would take the trouble of sorting out the entire mess 😲 😲

Last day, while Avantika was asking for favor, Pankuri was so much eager that I wondered how can Pankuri forget the taunts and insults of this lady so nicely.   yes you are correct nana is helpless around avantika and he seem to be crippled... for what..for avantika...then why crying in alone and saying i did wrong..why showing so hurt and in pain... oen has to rise form selfdstruction and such love which is nto only effecting him but others too... yes then he should be shown like still crippled and not regreting anything and standing beside avantika and doing his jee hazure...whats un-belivable is evry time he being showed he regerting what he did to avantika and his 2 others siblings and right on another hand he is yet going on doing same thing and now before it effected preeti and his son... and now whole family..harish...his mother..pankhuri...her family...and most of all adi... and still he all raag alaping love for my daughter...in the name of love... and he destroying evryone and evrything...and then saying to an outsider again in the name of my love rectify my mistake but be shure i will keep on doing same mistake..so that you wont be having less trouble in your pocket and always filled with trouble all over to keep on rectfying... what kind of love serizlyy is this 😆... quit out of world