Users

Frequent Posters

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thnx for the update naresh

anki is looking awesome in suit
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
arvi are so sad... hope they gets reunited.. 
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Naresh.. Awesome as always.. 😊

Star of the day for me is OVI too..
For, reinforcing what I have always thought of her - selfish, self-centered, heartless, has no empathy to the other person's misery and being Ms.Grab always... After what you asked Purvi today, WAY TO GO, OVI !! You made my day !! I have never been so proud of myself for being so right..😊

The dances of both the couples look great !! Looking forward to seeing them tomorrow.

crazygirl4RD thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Thanks for the update, Naresh.. Awesome as always.. 😊

Star of the day for me is OVI too..
For, reinforcing what I have always thought of her - selfish, self-centered, heartless, has no empathy to the other person's misery and being Ms.Grab always... After what you asked Purvi today, WAY TO GO, OVI !! You made my day !! I have never been so proud of myself for being so right..😊

The dances of both the couples look great !! Looking forward to seeing them tomorrow.

what did ovi asked to purvi?????????????😲
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ovi wants Purvi to help her learn the job as arjun only likes how Purvi does it. So, she can also help him just like Purvi used to..🀒
mallika_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehhehe ovi mam thank u very much. now we will get to see arjun purvi in the office, try as much as u can, u can never take purvis place in arjuns heart just get it girl
Thanks Naresh for the update...,πŸ˜ƒ
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG i once told archu,s daughter buy salwar suit for her and she and her three daughters will wear same salwar suit and montage will b 4 girls same suitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†now ovi really bought and archu wear itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³i was dying to see her in salwar suit.naresh thank u dear for WUπŸ‘its really nice epi.our anki got chance to wear salwar suit.but today no soham,my prince Edited by poas - 11 years ago
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
[QUOTE=jdronamraju]Ovi wants Purvi to help her learn the job as arjun only likes how Purvi does it. So, she can also help him just like Purvi used to..🀒 [/QUOTE

🀣   🀣🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣  ... lolzzz she has lost her brains   .. she will eventually make arvi closer then before... hope ovi gets busy in her makeup  n arvi gets sometime to spend together  with the excuse of meetingss
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Ovi wants Purvi to help her learn the job as arjun only likes how Purvi does it. So, she can also help him just like Purvi used to..🀒

I have to agree here.

I admit that Ovi is trying to be a better daughter to Archana and that's working out fine, why is she insistent on asking for Purvi's help? Ovi wants to be Purvi 2.0 for Arjun to fall in love with her?

Her indifference when asking Purvi for her help today was beyond words for me. Some may say that it's a smart tactic but I really think its just callous. 

Who knows? Maybe it might just work inthe opposite way. Purvi and Arjun will again become the well oiled machine they used to be (in a professional light mind you) and Ovi will realize that she can never become that most dependable person in his life.

Unfortunately, no matter how much you water a dead plant, it will never come back to life.
Edited by Axiom - 11 years ago