Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: napstermonster

Beautiful!  Its raining sad Os es in the forum--a clear indication of where all of our minds are --man, we are terrified about the upcoming track! This was beautiful, and so poignant...Truly a touching piece. Can I have a link to your index? if you've written anything else I'd love to read them all.

thanks for the comment.. I've PM-ed you the link (although it is also in my signature)

cheers! 😊
smitzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: asr13

Awww can't say much *sob*sob* 

Beautiful work smitzy, I am no expert but can confidently say you have a strong potential, not everyone can move people to tears with their writing ...Esp if it's a short story ...brilliant !!! 

And thanks for the warning hun ! 

Oh now your " why don't  you come to me Khushi ?" is going to haunt me for many many days ...

⭐️

🤗

I'm sorry i made you cry... i was crying myself when i was writing this.. and thanks for your lovely words 😊
evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
👏

that was fantastic! the end, when he waspoutingandasking ramu kaka, omg my eyes filled with tears. i felt so sorry, i mean... it was too good and so sad...
job very well done.
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it is really nice FF...the way you have describe arnavs behavior and even ramu kaka's emotions... when i read the last part...when khushi came to him in his dreams...😭 i really felt sorry for him

but im feeling scared now... cos it can become a reality as well with shyams madness... but yeah i expect arnav to behave just like this if he lose khushi

PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Why are you killing me by writing sad OS's

Send Arnav to his Khushi
smitzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: amanithami96

👏

that was fantastic! the end, when he waspoutingandasking ramu kaka, omg my eyes filled with tears. i felt so sorry, i mean... it was too good and so sad...
job very well done.

thanks a lot dear! 😊
smitzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: *mad*

it is really nice FF...the way you have describe arnavs behavior and even ramu kaka's emotions... when i read the last part...when khushi came to him in his dreams...😭 i really felt sorry for him
but im feeling scared now... cos it can become a reality as well with shyams madness... but yeah i expect arnav to behave just like this if he lose khushi

awww don't feel scared dear.. ASR and KKGSR will always be together.. leads ko maar denge to serial khatam ho jayega 😆

thanks for the super comment 😊

cheers!
ligidha thumbnail
Oh God...It will break my heart if i happen to see Arnav in this state...
minnuma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heart wrenching ... so sad yet so beautiful
smitzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ligidha

Oh God...It will break my heart if i happen to see Arnav in this state...

i think it will break all of our hearts if we see him like this 😊