Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ ani (hope i cn call u that) forbidden forest is wrong bt in line.
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutecj

@ ani (hope i cn call u that) forbidden forest is wrong bt in line.

yes of course :)
is it the whomping willow or its related- the shrieking shack?
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nobo

Lowering the standard of thread Laksh πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

I-want-to-criticize-myself-whatever-happens ...huhh

You pose wonderful riddles & the recent one is one of them, & you actually brought this thread & us all back & with a much higher std...
  & that's Reality

not like that re...😳
this thread was is and always will be fruit of hardwork of all you guys specially Al ani Priya Chandini and many more..am a new entrant here for god's sakeShockedShockedπŸ˜†
Ephemera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumos

Laks!! 😑 😑 ata maazi satakli!!! now really what nonsense you go on talking..lowering standard and all! *flummoxed*

*clears throat and starts yelling*- We have emphatically made it clear that you ACTUALLY brought this thread into not first second third fourth rather fifth gear BUT you are always hell-bent in pushing yourself into reverse gear by your self-judgemental antics!! Believe me i view you as a filly woman and hence i jibe but im sorry if that gets you crashing into gloomy abbeys.. I will watch my mouth henceforth.
itna lecture kaafi hai ki aur bolu?😳 *gets a fit from yelling and takes a swig of pumpkin juice πŸ˜ƒ*
now okay quick get us another one of your so-called "crappy" πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ riddles!

@red : 🀣 ani seriously???πŸ˜†
@blue " Shut upAngry *silencio* how dare you say "watch my mouth henceforth" ???AngryAngry have i ever discouraged who you are?? did i ever force you to be someone who you aren'tAngry?? agar apni jaan pyaari hey...to jaisa jey waise hi rahiyoStern Smile kuch samjhe?? ya samjhaaon??AngryπŸ˜† i enjoy the jibes and the pulling of my leg TBH😳...its just that i was not happy or satisfied of that particular riddle my selfπŸ˜†...you know i wrote it in between doing laundary and running to groceryπŸ€” tho quality had to sufferAngryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

abhi mera mind blank key janaab
when i will get another of you so-called FITS i will post itπŸ˜†

and this whole post of your's has earned you a name called Nautanki🀣
like seriously i felt like i was reading some excerpt from bookπŸ€”
you were supposed to be angry🀣
if this is your "angry mode" then raam hi bachaaye tumhe...πŸ˜†

thanks for the lecture 😳 loved it
my dear pyaalasa chota sa chweet sa chota bhai jaisa...baccha...🀣

Ephemera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumos

yes of course :)
is it the whomping willow or its related- the shrieking shack?

ani...idjit... from when is whomping willow safe and sound??πŸ€”πŸ€£

is it the centaurs??πŸ˜•

or the hippogriffs?? cos almost all lines fits this if you look it in hagrid's POV...
its a fascination for him...and lousy for others...
its mischievious  for him...so is grand and glorious...
and exactly safe and sound in hagrid's POVπŸ˜†
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ ani it's neither
@ laksh sorry nt the ans
you guys are there. Keep looking. πŸ˜†
Mione thumbnail
OH MY GOD...Mere absence mein itna saara drama!!!😲

Laksh and Ani (yes yes you can be happy since I have given in to calling you that) what is wrong with both of you!!!????😑
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be YOURSELVES. However you both are, you are special.πŸ€— No need to change...no need to be self-criticizing. We all Love you no matter what and great work on the Occlumency riddle guys.πŸ˜‰

Chandni...thanks for another one. Ingenious work! I'm thinking about it. Will go through what others have posted too πŸ˜ƒ.
Mione thumbnail
Mmm...I don't know but there are 4 answers coming to my mind. I know thats too muchπŸ˜† but each is as unlikely as the other because it misses out on at least 1 line in the riddle according to me. But you must have had a good reason for it. So here goes:

Unicorns / Grawp / Dragons / Fairies πŸ˜•
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_3004

and this whole post of your's has earned you a name called Nautanki🀣
like seriously i felt like i was reading some excerpt from bookπŸ€”
you were supposed to be angry🀣
if this is your "angry mode" then raam hi bachaaye tumhe...πŸ˜†

thanks for the lecture 😳 loved it
my dear pyaalasa chota sa chweet sa chota bhai jaisa...baccha...🀣

act thats what my best friend calls me!! πŸ€£

and πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† for remaining part...

Originally posted by: Mione

Laksh and Ani (yes yes you can be happy since I have given in to calling you that) what is wrong with both of you!!!????😑
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be YOURSELVES. However you both are, you are special.πŸ€— No need to change...no need to be self-criticizing. We all Love you no matter what and great work on the Occlumency riddle guys.πŸ˜‰

Chandni...thanks for another one. Ingenious work! I'm thinking about it. Will go through what others have posted too πŸ˜ƒ.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dont worry hermy we are phoos-phoosiya patakas !! πŸ€£

and thanks for @blue hermy. Hermy always eventually comes around..so much similarity between u and hermy!! πŸ˜ƒ

+++++++++++++

@laks-- WW is safe for those who know how to use it..so thats what i had in mind.. πŸ€“ but  ly wrong ans..

Ephemera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mione

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be YOURSELVES. However you both are, you are special.πŸ€— No need to change...no need to be self-criticizing. We all Love you no matter what and great work on the Occlumency riddle guys.πŸ˜‰

@bold : ye lo hermione apni mood mein aagayi trying to break  harry and ron's fightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sorry couldn't neglect the stark comparison of that particular part of sentence😳
@red : ok ma'am aapka hukam siraankhon parπŸ˜ƒ

thanksπŸ€—