Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the pic dear ...😊  she is gonna be just another character ...instrumental in bringing Rishu n  Madhu together❤️...Edited by ArabellaPearl - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Chakku i hope RK sirf maze le apni GFs ke sath 😆...i dont want any any serious wala love-shove or serious wala love triangle 😆
bus our dream to see him on "Kya Karoon o Ladies" nmbr poora ho jaaye aur kuch nahi chahiye 🤣

Obviously😆   I only want Rishbala. I love them ❤️ I want him to dance either on Character Dheela or Kya Karoon  O ladies 😛😆 And I wanna see a jalkukdi Madhu also🤣 Then I want Madhu to dance with Mukku and jealous RK🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

I am amazed at some comments. Its criminal  to be not good-looking? Great!

I guess people are calling her adult pics weird😆   There are some aunty type pics on google of this actress. Lets see. RK ki GF hai, pretty to hogi hi. He is a superstar afterall😆
Edited by chakku_chudail - 11 years ago
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

kyun ke hum sab miss world hai di😆 

Originally posted by: memad

this gal has no decent pics on her profile...googlesearching...n only finding bold pics..

sorry for posting bold pics...but had nto share with u guys/...isko rk se door rakhna padega

lol is bandi ko dekh kar to RK sharma jayega 🤣 hot lag rahi hai 😆
have anyone seen that English movie - "He is just not that into u"?...she is looking similar to the lead actress of that movie 😆
i think she must doing only cameo role not a parallel lead or anything she will just go away after some episodes or else cvs would have chosen a big actress or someone who could connect with the audience as i find this girl lacks. i am not talking abt her looks here but that she doesnt have anything that would connect her to the audience...
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

i m not gonna comment anything on her first i will see her acting tab especial cooment dunga 😆 and regarding her looks the pic posted is a modelling one but show mein alag bhi dikh sakti hain and may be Rk's gf is a model issliye Seema was selected for dis role ...

and i m actually shocked just by looking her pic sum ppl claimed her to be p*rn star 😲
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Hey u all dearies plz keep in mind if u r  commenting on this article plz use VD and DD's full name it ll be counted in their points to raise their position not DD and VD.Coz only they r mentioned in this article not whole article is about DD and VD

Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

I guess people are calling her adult pics weird😆   There are some aunty type pics on google of this actress. Lets see. RK ki GF hai, pretty to hogi hi. He is a superstar afterall😆

weird? some ppl calling her s*** and w**** cant believe that 🤔
Madhu se zyada ye log jealous lag rahe hai mujhe 😆
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Yaar koi iska direct face/Close up dikha sakta hai yeh hai kon  🤔