VIRMAN OS-Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai.. part 8-i

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guyz as i promise after sad one i will write an happy one here it is plz this is my first time i m wrtting something romantic  so enjoy reading😛 

VIRMAN OS-Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai''''..

It was 6 months since virika's marriage and maanvi has came for few days to stay with her di,not actually only for di for the world she was in Chandigarh for only her di,but their was a secret an hidden secret she here not only for her di but also for viraat yup viraat for her viraat while her di's marriage she don't how-when-where she fall for him,yes she was in love with his di's  annoying dever but now-e-days his talks never annoy her or irritate her instant it make her blush but she don't want anyone to caught her blushing around viraat so she simply ignore he tried many times to have a contact with her but she always ignore him,she was very nervous today as she will be alone with viraat at home as hole vadhera's has went for some pooja they r out of city

She was suppose to join them but she was not well she was having an headach so her di ask her to stay back at home she hesitate first but when her di force her so she has to stay back there was one more reason her di wanted her tostay back was viraat no no her di doesn't know anything about her feelings she just want her to stay back to look after viraat because every man has taken live from work load so automatically work load came on viraat and her di told from 3-4 month viraat became workaholic they all tried to find out the reason but every one failed living alone with viraat this thought made her blush she came out of her thought when bell rang as she was alone at house and today was Saturday it was vadhera's rule servent get holiday on Saturday and Sunday as all the chores r done by women's so she went to open the door

She open the door and saw her man viraat vadhera there standing wearing black jeans and black shirt with some buttun's left open showing his bare chest this made maanvi more blush and this didn't gone unnoticed by viraat he wink at maanvi and this made maanvi blush more she said ''mai khana lagati hoon tum fresh ho kar aajaao'' and she turn back to leave

Suddenly viraat ask ''q baki sab ghar waale kaha hai koy dekhai nahi deraha hai''

Maanvi turn around and said ''bhulgaye na tum sab mandir gaye hai aur aaj Saturday hai toh sab servents ko holiday hai to mai dinner lagado''

Viraat wink on hearing that they both will be alone for today night he started wlking towards maanvi,now he was standing only few inches away from her he little bend down and brought his lips near to her ear in this process his lips touched her check,on his touch she shiver this made viraat smile he huskily wisper in her ear ''toh aaj raat sirf tum aur mai'' maanvi ran towards kitchen without even looking back at viraat because she know if she will look at him she will forsure turn red or maybe faint so she just ran from their

After maanvi went viraat was still standing at same spot watching her running away a small smile crept on his face yes she was the reason he was smiling not only smilng but also his living he want her,he want to love her and wanted to love by her he don't how-where-when he fall for his bhabhi's behna he only know he loves her yes she was his first love and also will his last but he was afraid to tell her, he was feared that if he will tell her and if he reject him so will loose their friendship too and the desire of being close too close her will distant him from her but he also don't want to be away from her he needed her she was his desire his passion his obbession and he don't know y she was ignoring him this made him more  confused she was his everything he was so confused with his emotions so he decided to work so he started working working and working and he became workaholic yes this was the reason behind his being workaholic and he thought today or never what ever her answer will be he ready to accept today he will confess all his feeling'' with this thought he headed towards his room to change

Precap

Pehla pehla pyaar hai pehli pehli baar hai, Pehla pehla pyaar hai pehli pehli baar hai,

jan ke bhee anjana, kaisa meraa yar hai''.

Viraat was carrying maanvi in his arm and maanvi had her eyes close he placed her on table in their garden she still had her eyes shut he kissed her both eyes and open her hair which tied with rubber band

so how was it

comment

part 2 on it's way😛

part 2- pg 3
part3-pg 8
part4-pg 10
part5-pg13
part6-pg 15
Edited by copypaste - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies