Taarey OS-Pyaar to hai hi

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

OS

Taani was standing in the terrace looking into the world that lay in front of her with a hot cup of coffee in her hand.It was the monsoon season.Her first Monsoon in her office….ya ya it sounds kinda funny when you say that it's the first monsoon in her office and all .But afterall it was Taani!!!!!!!! And this was the office where she met her sadu boss Mr.Reyaansh Singhania..even the sound of his name send shiver's down her spine.

She didn't know why he was effecting her so much.He used to hate her.And even she used to hate him.Infact whenever he was in front of her giving her order's she would always be propelled to start off a war.Not that she was the only one fighting but even he never used to back up from there.Infact whoever used to think that he was a really matured person who knew how to deal situations,they should be asking Taani about the real Rey who used to fight with her be it even for a pen!!!!!!

And now she had again fought up with Rey,the reason why she was there in the terrace of the office at this time."How dare he flirt's with that Natasha and that too in front of me??I hate him…!!!"Taani mumered to herself…Taani had earlier in the day entered his office without knocking with some important files to get signed by him but the sight which she saw in front was Natasha sitting on his lap.Taani had instantly kept the files on his table with a bang and left the room,but not before giving him a dirty glare…

Taani didn't know why but she wanted to cry but she didn't.Even the thought of seeing Rey with someone else was a terror for her.She had the coffee still in her hand but had not taken a sip till now..She looked down at the cup of coffee and just then saw a drop of water falling in the cup.First she thought that it was her who started crying unknowingly but then in two minutes she realized that it had started drizzling.She decided to go and stand at the corner of the terrace where there was a roof above so that she wouldn't get wet.She turned and that very moment banged herself into a hard male chest and she realized who it was."REY"came from her mouth as she looked up at him.but then he was not looking at her but at his coat where she spilled off the coffee on him when she banged on to him."Very good you deserved this." Taani said with a victory smile.Rey raised his eyebrows in answer and stalked out off the terrace taking out his jacket.

Taani was happy now,she had taken her revenge….She was happy that she spilled the coffee on him but still the sight of him with another girl kept moving in her mind at the same time.

The drizzling had turned into a strong rain now.She stood in the middle of the terrace letting the rain droplets soak her and make her wet.The white salwaar kameez she wore which had become wet by the rain was sticking to her body now.

It was like this when Rey re entered the terrace to find her.Taani drenched in the rain,enjoying the rain.The dress sticking to her body showed her body curves perfectly….The beautiful creation by God stood in front of him just for him to admire even without her knowledge.

"HOT" Rey whispered to himself…Taani looked too hot right now and he just wanted to go and take her into his arms and do everything which he only got to do in his dreams with her.He had always had tried getting closer to her but she would either push him away or start off with a fight with him.

He knew very well that at this point Taani was angry with him for what she saw in his cabin but he knew exactly what to do to melt her down.He took forward steps towards her entering the terrace and wetting himself too.

Taani suddenly felt a strong pair of hands across her waist and before she knew it her back collided with his chest.Taani tried to move back but Rey settled his hand's around her waist from behind.A possessive,protective hold.She could feel Rey's  hands moving from her waist to her stomach.Butterflies started flying in her stomach.She closed her eyes to control her emotions…..Rey lowered his head and removed the wet strands of hair which was covering her ear and then whispered in her ear with his husky  voice which made Taani melt down "I know you are angry with me but please don't ignore me like you actually hate me!!!"

Taani couldn't take in anymore.She turned herself towards him.Her hands were on his chest.She looked up at him to see that he was no longer wearing his jacket but only the white shirt with the top 2 buttons not put in.And now the wet Rey was looking too hot and sexy for her.She had to control herself from drooling over him like that..

Rey could see the passion forming in her eyes which he took as approval.Without waiting he kept his lips on her.First Taani was taken aback and didn't respond but then she gave in for his kiss and started responding.Taani moaned in pleasure and Rey just deepened the kiss.Taani had his both hands on his chest and Rey had his hands held on her waist holding her possessively.

They finally broke the kiss when both were out of breath.They looked at each other and a smile reached both their lips.It was not the first kiss they shared but everytime just seemed to be better than the first and left Taani blushing each time.

Rey was at his besharmi yet again.He bend down and started kissing her neck showering soft kisses all over.He slowly removed the wet dupatta which was sticking to her neck and let it fall on the ground and he again got back to her kissing.He bit her earlobe which made Taani groan in pleasure…he slowly pushed her backwards still kissing her till she was pinned to the wall and she was caged under him….Both were on fire and not ready to move apart…Taani pulled him closer and gave him better access to kiss her.Both were on a different world.

After a while when both cam back to the real world,Taani was the first one to move back remembering about Natasha and her anger again coming into her mind but Rey pulled her back to her and tightened his grip around her making sure that she couldn't budge."Taani please don't go pleaseee….I had enough of it….I promise that I wont fight with you anymore,..i will do whatever you want but please don't leave me,I cant live without you…and that Natasha I swear I didn't knew what she was doing.I was trying to shove her off but she came close to me and that's when you came and saw us…please believe me Taani….I am sorryyy…I have only loved you Taani,and you know that….!!!"

Taani's expression had changed from one to the other and when she heard those last 3 word's she hugged him tightly…..

Both of them was in the terrace till late night hand in hand enjoying the rain and talking and offcourse Rey at his besharmi again making Taani blush all the while…..

Taani was never going to forget this monsoon now too afterall!!!!

Here goes the OS guys…hope you guys liked it an weren't bored….Do hit the like button if you like it and comment😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
*Fainted*😆

both even fight for a pen🤣 and  NATASHA🤣 why you used her name..she is going to kill you for sure😆

omg sreeju it was amazing...im on cloud nine☺️☺️☺️
first monsoon☺️

thank u for this beautiful os..😳
Edited by blue_cherub - 11 years ago
dews100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just beautiful... amazing os...
Tia3303 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now this is a HOT story 😳 

Loved every bit of this OS! 

It was awesome and I really loved how you wrote it!Good job 👍🏼

You write really well..continue to do more stories 😉
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_cherub

*Fainted*😆

both even fight for a pen🤣 and  NATASHA🤣 why you used her name..she is going to kill you for sure😆

omg sreeju it was amazing...im on cloud nine☺️☺️☺️
first monsoon☺️

thank u for this beautiful os..😳

thank you sooo much for such a lovely comment🤗 oops abt natasha i didnt think that😆 i mean while i was sending the pm's i remembered that natasha is now gonna kill me🤣🤣 
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: dews100

just beautiful... amazing os...

thank you...😳
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tia3303

Now this is a HOT story 😳 

Loved every bit of this OS! 

It was awesome and I really loved how you wrote it!Good job 👍🏼

You write really well..continue to do more stories 😉

awww...thank you so sooo much for such a lovely comment...it means a lot...🤗
-silhouette- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OH DAAYUUUMMM! THIS MADE ME HOT! *fans herself*
Why do you do this? Why? ☺️ I had mini heart attacks at the end of every sentence. This was beyond HOT! Reminded me of the song 'Yeh Jism'. 😉
Best thing about this OS was that it had a story and that to a great one. Hats off to you Sree. Please don't say it was the last one. 😭 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER ONE SOON!
padmaja19 thumbnail
wat an os dear... i fell in love with this os😳... i like this besharm Rey a lot😉, hope he does the same besharmi in the show as well😆😉... u r a terrific writer and do keep writing such HOT and SENSOUS os for taareyians😳👏
Edited by padmaja19 - 11 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatima_tr

OH DAAYUUUMMM! THIS MADE ME HOT! *fans herself*
Why do you do this? Why? ☺️ I had mini heart attacks at the end of every sentence. This was beyond HOT! Reminded me of the song 'Yeh Jism'. 😉
Best thing about this OS was that it had a story and that to a great one. Hats off to you Sree. Please don't say it was the last one. 😭 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER ONE SOON!

hehehehehe your comment cracked me up...😆 thank you sooo much fatz!!!🤗 aise atyachaar mat karo tum sab milke mere upar...sirf Hot OS likhkti jaungi to thik nahi hota🤣🤣